• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I wonder what Robot Cena 3000 said to Daniel Bryan after he found out about his dad's passing. I can't help but it went something like:

10 SAY "How are you doing?"
20 SAY "How are you feeling?"
30 SAY "Are you healthy?"
40 GOTO 10

I wonder what Robot Cena 3000 said to Daniel Bryan after he found out about his dad's passing. I can't help but it went something like:

10 SAY "How are you doing?"
20 SAY "How are you feeling?"
30 SAY "Are you healthy?"
40 GOTO 10

I like to imagine it was a stock response that actually not even tangibly related to the context of the situation.

*casual acquaintance mode activated* "Hey man, what's up!"

Bean calls himself a "star" in this thread, whilst Brodus Clay calls himself a "Main Event Playa" on NXT.

Coincidence, or jobbers stealing gimmicks from jobbers?
Pristine, I wish to shake your hand.
RVD is in worse shape than Jerry Lawler, he looks like damn Rufus from SF4 out there.

Rufus wins tournaments, though. I see this hidden message...

EDIT: Cena and Brock can't both be robots!

strobogo

Banned
RVD holding any title ever again would be terrible. #BNB all the way for this one. Dude has his swag back and FORCED his gimmick over that started out with zero heat, after 3 years of having no heat. I don't know what Big E. does next, though. He's had nothing going on for his entire run as champion. It's pretty clear they don't have any ideas for him. And if they can't come up with anything for him while he has a title, that doesn't bode well for his next six months.

Vylash

RVD holding any title ever again would be terrible. #BNB all the way for this one. Dude has his swag back and FORCED his gimmick over that started out with zero heat, after 3 years of having no heat. I don't know what Big E. does next, though. He's had nothing going on for his entire run as champion. It's pretty clear they don't have any ideas for him. And if they can't come up with anything for him while he has a title, that doesn't bode well for his next six months.

Why he doesn't have the 5 count is beyond me

His gimmick should be that they would show him watching all the matches in the back standing up until the end of time because he's fucking terrible, and shouldn't be doing anything else.

gurudyne

Name the previous five IC champions and notable moments of their reigns. Or notable feuds they had. (Simply losing the title does not count.)

Name the previous five IC champions and notable moments of their reigns. Or notable feuds they had. (Simply losing the title does not count.)

The last ANYTHING with the IC title I remember is The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan having a great triple threat falls count anywhere submission match at some PPV like 4 years ago.

I'm not sure if it was for the IC title.

I'm also not sure if those were the competitors or the stipulations

Title runs in this company are garbage.

EDIT: It was John Morrison, not Dolph.

Inspector bean breath leaving no stone unturned.

strobogo

Banned
Why he doesn't have the 5 count is beyond me

What's really stupid is that he DOES have the 5 count...on Network stuff. There are two different bumpers that have him doing the 5 thing and he did it on one of the Wrestlemania Today episodes at a cafe because the powdered sugar on his pastry reminded him of chalk.

Off the top of my head:

Curtis Axel, Wade Barrett, The Miz, Wade Barrett, The Miz

Fuck if I know anything that happened in those feuds, except Miz winning the title at Mania and then losing it the next night.

The last ANYTHING with the IC title I remember is The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, and Daniel Bryan having a great triple threat falls count anywhere submission match at some PPV like 4 years ago.

I'm not sure if it was for the IC title.

I'm also not sure if those were the competitors or the stipulations

Title runs in this company are garbage.

It was John Morrison, not Dolph. And it was for the US Championship.

IC title sucks.

tumblr_n4ev64bIsg1saykaxo1_250.gif

<3 <3

let's not leave out the Tag Team Championship. The Rhodes Brothers stopped having any kind of story after they won the belts and now they're jobbers. they didn't even get pinned by the Usos' finisher
The Marine
12 Rounds
Legendary
Fred: The Movie
Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred
Camp Fred
Psych
Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery

Yeah, can't act at all.
wow way to leave out his breathtaking performance in The Reunion
Now Serp is talking about Paige's pussy.

I wonder if she's down with the swirl.
i-i just meant i thought she looked cool, i swear

I sometimes wonder how old people in this thread are. Some of you guys need to get out more and stop being so fucking pervy and gross every time a diva is on the screen. It's embarrassing to even be a part of this thread at times.

Buddy, it's 2014. Interracial relationships are not a big deal. Frankly, your reaction is cause for concern.

PInk Tape

Banned
The only recentish US champs I can remember off the top of my head are Dolph, Bryan, Ambrose, Cesaro, Kofi, Miz, and I think Ryder had it at some point (which is a miracle in its own right).

I remember Bryan's pretty well because of those amazeball matches he had with Dolph and Dibiase...

Top Bottom