• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Yknow I did see that interview with Steph on Howard Stern where she talked about fucking Triple H. Pretty wild stuff.

EDIT: New topical page:
IkpwOM5.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I will get a PS4 sometime soon. I really wanna play The Show.

I know it's pretty, but it's not worth it. I've been burned since 2009 on The Show. Just not a fun game. :(

And I like beizbol.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think I will get a PS4 sometime soon. I really wanna play The Show.

Great choice. Unlike the other option you get the best hardware for the price it's gonna be for at least another year, so there really is no chance you're going to be overspending even if you don't find a good game to get for it for another year (which is unlikely in itself).

Some people are like "yeah, I'm not getting it yet because there's no game for it and I might as well wait for a price drop." Come on, who are you kidding? There will be no price drop until the end of 2015 at the earliest, if then.

Hasney

I was already happy with my PS4, then I got Final Fantasy 14 through a stupid cheap PS3 collectors edition and goddamn, that thing never goes off.

Other than Guild Wars 2, I'd never tried an MMO really before and I've gotten sick of sitting at my PC for games (Steam streaming has helped so much in that regard) and now I can just sit back and play it on my big screen and I'm hooked. Ridiculously so.

Sephzilla

The only way PS4 is going to see a price drop before Christmas of 2015 is if Microsoft drops the price of the Xbox One below $400. Sony isn't going to drop the price if it continues to keep selling at a record pace, and even though the Xbox One is getting beat by PS4 right now its still selling at a better-than-360 pace.

Here's the hierarchy for systems you should buy.

1- PS4: Best hardware for pretty good price. Good games out currently, more good games coming. PS+ is awesome.
2- Wii-U: Nostalgia. Pretty great price point. Handful of good games.
3- XB1: Overpriced, most of the games you can get on other platforms, XBL is not worth it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was already happy with my PS4, then I got Final Fantasy 14 through a stupid cheap PS3 collectors edition and goddamn, that thing never goes off.

Other than Guild Wars 2, I'd never tried an MMO really before and I've gotten sick of sitting at my PC for games (Steam streaming has helped so much in that regard) and now I can just sit back and play it on my big screen and I'm hooked. Ridiculously so.

Man I liked FF14 a lot. Only problem was
lkL5h71.jpg

Xater

Just heard on Review a RAW that Bryan's father died over the weekend? That explains why he was so emotional when he came out on RAW. He was almost crying. Poor guy. Maybe they use this beat down to give him a few mot days off?

I know it's pretty, but it's not worth it. I've been burned since 2009 on The Show. Just not a fun game. :(

And I like beizbol.

I haven't played The Show since like 09. I really want to play this one.

Great choice. Unlike the other option you get the best hardware for the price it's gonna be for at least another year, so there really is no chance you're going to be overspending even if you don't find a good game to get for it for another year (which is unlikely in itself).

Some people are like "yeah, I'm not getting it yet because there's no game for it and I might as well wait for a price drop." Come on, who are you kidding? There will be no price drop until the end of 2015 at the earliest, if then.

Yeah I already have a PC for my main gaming station. Need a console for those exclusives.

Barrett, earning that IC title:

Barrett is another one of those bodies I would like to look like physically. Solid build and mass.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why would you want to look like Barrett? He's got one of the worst bodies in WWE. Got the body of a teenager. No definition.

Cmon brah get on that Ascension train. Conor looks fantastic, much majesty emergent.

l5u2hTL.jpg

He's aight. I like others better though. Looks like a +1 version of me lol.

Why would you want to look like Barrett? He's got one of the worst bodies in WWE. Got the body of a teenager. No definition.

It isn't just about definition. Dood looks solid and strong to me. And it is something that I think I can achieve as well. While say someone like Ryback is a machine but I will never ever look like him.

Penguin

So as of today, there is only one "extreme" match for Extreme Rules?

Or is that no longer the concept of the "special event"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Barret's cape is his best thing since the riser. I wish he could use the riser, then hit a zipline to the ring with cape billowing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
2001 wasn't one of my favorite KOFs though. 2k3 was a ton of fun (Yamazaki was so good in it) and I loved 2002. Love the Dream Match ones. Also played the dogshit out of KOF 99 on DC.

Ithil

The lesson to learn from Barrett is even if you get handed a dumb gimmick with crummy material, absolutely throw yourself into it and commit to it, and you might just make it work and get over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The lesson to learn from Barrett is even if you get handed a dumb gimmick with crummy material, absolutely throw yourself into it and commit to it, and you might just make it work and get over.

iWnDXgoer3XQn.gif

jmdajr

Good talent can't be buried, try as HHH might.

If HHH buries you, and you stay buried... well, maybe you were no good in the first place.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ignore the performer doing it - but whose gimmick itself did you like the most?

He's been running that gimmick for a while now on the JBL and Cole show. Was fantastic on there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The riser into the stratosphere really helped get BNB over with live crowds. Honestly, it did. Thank you Vince.

Buff Bagwell and Disco Inferno could outdraw any current WWE midcarder.

Easily. Would you rather see a RoH show with Disco or Kofi?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A RoH show with Kofi Kingston sounds like my worst nightmare come to life.

Maybe throw him in there with AR Fox, and I may just gouge out my eyes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bet Kofi would be alright in the indies. He's definitely toned down and just going through the motions for his matches in WWE, crazy spots excepted, and he has talent.

What was Kofi's indie work like? Or was he a full-grown WWE creation?

EDIT: Oh wow, Deep South then OVW.

Top Bottom