• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I remember we had a daily release in the whee hours of the night to get all the crazy out of our systems but then some yellow bellied creampuff went into business for himself and set forth a course of events that eventually led to what you see here today.

I know it was you, Shadowlink.
Stoop that low?! I don't do things to get over like certain posters.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bet Kofi's counting his days now that his buddy's not there to keep him employed and since he's been replaced with Fandango.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
A RoH show with Kofi Kingston sounds like my worst nightmare come to life.

Maybe throw him in there with AR Fox, and I may just gouge out my eyes.

Two black guys...hmmm
cism.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think we need to start our own wrasslin webcomic, we can surely do better than Botched Spot. Who's artistically inclined?

Laaaaaaserfrog?

Aiii

So not worth it
Kudos to Lil' Naitch for working even with his thumb nearly getting cut off last week. Must suck to hit the mat with that hand.

Ithil

He's been running that gimmick for a while now on the JBL and Cole show. Was fantastic on there.

I know, it was funny there but they transferred it to the main roster and it didn't make any sense, and his material was terrible. But he totally committed to it and went full ham when delivering bad news, to the point that he made it entertaining.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, I know...

A webcomic that IS ANIMATED GIFS

Cmon brah get on that Ascension train. Conor looks fantastic, much majesty emergent.

l5u2hTL.jpg

"-A fan in attendance at Saturday's WWE NXT live event in Palatka, Florida noted that Konnor of The Ascension got busted open during the match and instead of getting bandaged up, he tasted his own blood and hit the Fall of Man finisher with partner Viktor. They defeated Sylvester Lefort and Marcus Louis."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"-A fan in attendance at Saturday's WWE NXT live event in Palatka, Florida noted that Konnor of The Ascension got busted open during the match and instead of getting bandaged up, he tasted his own blood and hit the Fall of Man finisher with partner Viktor. They defeated Sylvester Lefort and Marcus Louis."

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, I'm surprised how good Tugboat looks. Not bad.

Top Bottom