• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People gotta stop catching feels over the Divas division.

Think of all the people doing a google search for "pink sock" (don't do this at work, funnily enough).

0_____________0

ic0Xq6YAa.gif

Vee_One

Also, for the record, I just watched the opening of Raw and I'm perfectly fine with how that went down.

Bryan looked terribly heartbroken, kudos to him for going out there and doing this even though he just lost his dad, what a champ.

Just watching Raw now. He looked so upset ; _ ;
Poor bloke. 100% champion for going out there and kudos for letting Brie go out there with him - looks like he needed it.

I feel bad for Wade - his choice of words could have been better

Extreme Rules card

Kane vs DB

Wyatt vs Cena in a cage

Shield vs Evolution

Paige vs Tamina

Big E vs BNB

Rybaxel vs Usos

Swagger vs Cesaro

Rusev vs Rtruth and Xavier Woods

Looks like shit. Where are my stips? That's the point of this ppv right

Hasney

Extreme Rules card

Kane vs DB

Wyatt vs Cena in a cage

Shield vs Evolution

Paige vs Tamina

Big E vs BNB

Rybaxel vs Usos

Swagger vs Cesaro

Rusev vs Rtruth and Xavier Woods

Looks like shit. Where are my stips? That's the point of this ppv right

I'm guessing Kane V DB and the 6-man will be no-dq. The rest won't have stips since they only give it to the main matches now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bros, now that you've gotten over the next gen graphics smell you will finally agree with me that Infamous Second Son was as boring as a Ken Patera promo, right?

Bros, now that you've gotten over the next gen graphics smell you will finally agree with me that Infamous Second Son was as boring as a Ken Patera promo, right?

I enjoyed it a ton the first time through, but I'll concede that the side missions were repetitive, there also wasn't enough stuff to do and the evil story was kind of a mess. I'd say I got my money's worth, not sure if I'll want to replay it though.

Boring? As a blanket statement? No. The city is boring, but the game feels good to play for the most part which is something lots of open world games get totally wrong. When you're engaged in combat it's fun. Lacking in content? Absolutely. And like I said, the city leaves a lot to be desired. Still though, there's a really solid base there that they should expand on for a sequel.

7/10 feels right. Good, nothing more.

Hasney

Boring? As a blanket statement? No. The city is boring, but the game feels good to play for the most part which is something lots of open world games get totally wrong. When you're engaged in combat it's fun. Lacking in content? Absolutely. And like I said, the city leaves a lot to be desired. Still though, there's a really solid base there that they should expand on for a sequel.

7/10 feels right. Good, nothing more.

Yeah, I platinumed the game because I was addicted, but after that I was just thinking "Aw, is that it?".

Put more hours into MGS:GZ bizarrely enough.

Hasney

Didn't watch Raw. What did I miss?

This:

KANE NO

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE PLEASE STOP NO

KANE NO

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE PLEASE STOP NOKANE NO

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE PLEASE STOP NO

Followed by a "YOU BASTARD".

Aiii

So not worth it
What exactly was the point of that. Is Steph turning face? Were they trying to convey she has lost control over Kane, even though that's exactly what she wanted to do over the past few weeks?

That confused the hell out of me.

Sephzilla

We should petition to get your name changed. You don't deserve to have the best zord as your name when you say silly things like this.

Hasney

What exactly was the point of that. Is Steph turning face? Were they trying to convey she has lost control over Kane, even though that's exactly what she wanted to do over the past few weeks?

Up until "you bastard", her delivery sounded so sarcastic I wondered if the tone was supposed to be like that, suggesting she ordered it all along which we'll find out next week.

Either that or she's just much better at being a heel.

Sephzilla

That segment proved one thing. When Steph isn't trying to act like her father and screaming at people, she's an awful actress.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love my AES. Best console purchase since the Dreamcast due to all the 'hidden gems' that didn't come out over here.

but I wish some Japanese company would just buy a bunch of the game rights and reprint the cartridges so the prices aren't so fucked. I don't care about value, I just want the giant ass cartridges with the fucking sweet 90s anime art boxes. Sengoku's like 120 bucks, and that's on the lower end. But look at this fucking box
$(KGrHqZ,!qQFJVtJ7)jDBSZrj0y5Nw~~60_57.JPG

Kaladin

WWE just sold me my first wrestling shirt in ages.....

WyattsNEW_EP-Shop.jpg

I paired that with the silver Bryan "Yes" shirt with his face on it and with the sale they have going, only spent $42 on two WWE shirts. I wouldn't come out that cheap at a live event.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I tuned out after the Kane segment. Did I miss anything? All I could do was feel sorry for Kane's poor knees.

Kaladin

I don't understand why prices at live events are cheaper than ordering online.

Live events are $25 per shirt I think, so you're essentially buying them without paying tax or shipping.

Without the sale they're running 2 WWE shirts would run me closer to $60. I'm not paying that much for shirts...especially the shirts they usually produce.

Hasney

I tuned out after the Kane segment. Did I miss anything? All I could do was feel sorry for Kane's poor knees.

Bray being awesome, a midget fight, Ryback being great on commentary, Ceasaros shitty new music and the crowd not really sure how they should react to him, a dull Divas match and Cena overcoming the odds, maggle!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bray being awesome, a midget fight, Ryback being great on commentary, Ceasaros shitty new music and the crowd not really sure how they should react to him, a dull Divas match and Cena overcoming the odds, maggle!

Cesaro got shitty music? Aw man...

I did vote with Second Screen for just Luke Harper. Wanted to see him shine. :(

I cringe everytime they call Kane "the devil's favorite demon", I hate that nickname, just stick with Big Red Machine, or even Kane.

He'll be a comedic face by June, right guys?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember how Bray attacked him for using that nickname?

Kane has his mask on. Big E is still champ. Cody's going heel. Did we step back in time 6 months?

Aiii

So not worth it
I cringe everytime they call Kane "the devil's favorite demon", I hate that nickname, just stick with Big Red Machine, or even Kane.

He'll be a comedic face by June, right guys?

Nope, he gets a random tag-team title run first. Have to adhere to the Kane and Big Show cycle of storylines. He's currently a heel going after a babyface and their partner, which means the next step is a random tag-title run and then a face turn.

jred2k

And then when they came back from commercial she was using a way over the top sarcastic tone. The whole segment was just sloppy and obviously throw together.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Raw's opening segment sure FELT like a last-minute rewrite, though. I know it was, and I feel bad for Bryan, and Kane did his best, but...yknow.

I also think trying their damndest to turn Cesaro heel when he's obviously over as a face is a bad decision.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, can't really fault them for any of it. Brie being there to guide him through it. Steph's acting. Trips not being there because his voice was gone, the whole thing makes sense because you know the story behind it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, was there a reason why Trips sounded hilarious? Time to check the Sheetz

EDIT: Oh shit, he caught an international sickness! He is patient zero! PANDEMIC! PANDEMIC! EVOLUTION!

Top Bottom