• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Hasney

On that Legends, they've got some extended interviews from the hour doc they put up, like Triple H carrying on after he looked like he was about to break down in the doc. Damn, that got me worse than the doc.

I never saw the R-Truth where he was a heel but supposedly he was pretty entertaining. I only saw one where he was dressed in a confederate suit. It was actually pretty funny until Cena came in and took a poop on the segment.

Main Event match against Cena and lost via water cup.

QQ

Hasney

Dude he was hilarious.

Deranged as fuck, shame it went no where.

His turn had the perfect hell moment. Not only did he beat down John Morrison, but afterwards, he got a cigarette out of the crowd... AND SMOKED IT. It was so heelish that they had to censor it in the UK, even though the event was in the UK.

Loved heel R-Truth though. He was the shining light after Wade got buried.

jmdajr

During Raw last night, WWE revealed the following were the top 10 most watched Network shows of last week:

1. WWE Legends House
2. WrestleMania XXX
3. Ultimate Warrior's Greatest Matches
4. Warrior: The Ultimate Legend
5. WWE Main Event
6. Journey to WrestleMania XXX: Daniel Bryan
7. WWE RAW Pre-show
8. WWE NXT
9. Legends of WrestleMania: Warrior
10. RAW Backstage Pass

Hmmm. New/Live Content is king. Unless they don't count on demand stuff.

Sephzilla

During Raw last night, WWE revealed the following were the top 10 most watched Network shows of last week:

1. WWE Legends House
2. WrestleMania XXX
5. WWE Main Event
7. WWE RAW Pre-show
8. WWE NXT
10. RAW Backstage Pass

Hmmm. New/Live Content is king.

NXT deserves to be higher. How in the hell is anything above WM30 though? Were that many people excited for Legends House?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

1. WWE Legends House
2. WrestleMania XXX
5. WWE Main Event
7. WWE RAW Pre-show
8. WWE NXT
10. RAW Backstage Pass

Hmmm. New/Live Content is king.

I don't know if I buy that completely. Or at least the numbers can get adjusted depending on what they want. I think they're factoriing in live channel views, which is fine - but all of these are featured HEAVILY on the live channel. I wonder what the non-live numbers are. I bet Legends of Wrestling Roundtable probably ranks pretty high, same with Countdown.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Legends House was gonna be terrible, but after watching, I don't hate it.

Yeah, it follows a very standard reality template, looks completely lifted from Surreal Life (which I quite enjoyed particular seasons of)

Sephzilla

I'd be very let down if more people weren't watching the old Legends of Wrestling round tables.

Legends House was decent. By the end of season 1 I think people will be sick of hearing about it though. I'm just curious if it will be more fake and manufactured than Total Divas.

jmdajr

Would you say Legends is less scripted? I mean they make them do ridiculous shit, but they seem to act like themselves. Could be wrong.

Sephzilla

Would you say Legends is less scripted? I mean it seems they make them do ridiculous shit, but they seem to act like themselves. Could be wrong.

I'd agree. Legends House seems to be aiming for "throw them into a ridiculous concept and watch how they genuinely react" instead of Total Divas where everyone acts as unrealistic and fake as possible.

What is on tonight's main event ?

Cesaro vs Swagger

What is on tonight's main event ?

Dolph. Maybe Khali. Sandow? The usual. I have no clue, but I'm gonna watch.

Would you say Legends is less scripted? I mean they make them do ridiculous shit, but they seem to act like themselves. Could be wrong.

Yes. It seems like the show puts them in scenarios and the guys just naturally respond to that. Nothing they're doing seems completely forced, rehearsed or influenced by a producer or editing. Also, the people in Legends House have real personalities.

F4WOnline.com has a new report claiming that AJ Lee is expected to return next month in May as she's scheduled for the European tour during the middle of the month. That tour will include some television tapings. Her first scheduled events in the U.S. are not until June.

It's likely Lee will remain off television until after the Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

It'll be interesting to see if Tamina gets the belt to set up her and AJ. I doubt it, but it wouldn't shock me.

Summer Rae should join Evolution because I don't know I'm not thinking straight. Maybe cause I want her in a suit and glasses. I'm pretty sure Steph fills that quota though.

somedevil

Update on Bryan:

In case you missed it during last night's RAW, the official storyline update on Daniel Bryan is that he just suffered a stinger during the assault from Kane.

The storyline is that Bryan was taken to a local hospital to be checked out but had no serious injuries. The feeling is that he will be kept out of action until Extreme Rules.

His match with Kane:

Extreme Rules Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Kane vs. Daniel Bryan

Since the Raw after WrestleMania he will be on the show in 1 segment in the last 3 weeks. Also, his match will be the one with the crazy bump.

Sephzilla

Evolution is already getting surprisingly little heat. Throwing Del Rio into the group would end up causing them to rename it Devolution.

But then maybe they'd wear Devo hats, and that would be awesome

DMczaf

Will WWE really bury Bryan's title run before it even gets a chance to begin by Cena'ing his first PPV title defense?

He has to at least main event ER after main eventing Wrestle-fucking-mania, right?

I swear to god if ER ends with Cena sitting on top of the cage doing his goofy hand sign...

Lol Zeb.
H2Yfkno.jpg

NastyBook

2001 wasn't one of my favorite KOFs though. 2k3 was a ton of fun (Yamazaki was so good in it) and I loved 2002. Love the Dream Match ones. Also played the dogshit out of KOF 99 on DC.
2k3 had the best King and best Kim IMO. I wish they'd give him his rekka kens back.
Big E looks like an Akira Toriyama drawing of a black man come to life.
Minus the giant red lips, I would have to agree.

Will WWE really bury Bryan's title run before it even gets a chance to begin by Cena'ing his first PPV title defense?

He has to at least main event ER after main eventing Wrestle-fucking-mania, right?

I swear to god if ER ends with Cena sitting on top of the cage doing his goofy hand sign...

bryan vs kane is about as exciting as Big show vs Orton. Shield getting that main event RUB!

Sanjuro

Legends House isn't bad so far. Halfway into the first episode and the segment with Piper and the blender was worth the 9.99 a month already.

Evolution vs Shield will main event

Top Bottom