• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

New LEGITSHOOK.COM jiff comic with special guest appearance from Eva Marie!

ip4NgreM0XdzV.gif

61totxk.gif

XnUdLO3.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This three panel gif has potential. Legitshook has finally found its cash cow.

I think you're right. Best in small doses as to not clutter the pages though. I think I'll make a spot for it on the site.

Aiii

So not worth it
- Last Thursday's episode of TNA Impact Wrestling scored a 0.83 cable TV rating, which is down from the previous week's 1.02 rating.

As noted earlier, Impact drew just over one million viewers, down 400,000 viewers from the prior week. Impact did not rank within the top 50 shows on cable TV Thursday night.

Ripping off WWE outta nowhere is really paying off for TNA.

Aiii

So not worth it
Bean, don't take aiii's bait.

Total Divas did 1.39 million viewers on Sunday for the wedding of Trinity (Naomi) and Jonathan (Jimmy Uso). The number is up from 20% from the 1.16 million viewers the week before, going against strong competition including Game of Thrones and the NBA playoffs.

That's right, Eva Marie's dad is outdrawing Eric Young.

Rapstah

Tazz has a podcast. I hope it's just two hours of him taking calls and answering them with Smackdown 2 commentary.

"Hey Tazz, I was just wondering what you think about Batista returning and the reaction he's been getting."

"This... singles match... is... great!"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao @ Tony shutting the door, that's a good one

Bean, don't take aiii's bait.
TNA isn't a publicly traded company so I don't feel the need to react to and spin every negative post from the usual suspects like a crazed shareholder, like they do with WWE. Heaven forbid you post anything negative, sorry, gimmick post about WWE.

You want to know the funny part though, they don't own any shares at all. You wouldn't know it from reading their posts, however.

strobogo

Banned
John Cena. Ratings killer.

More Detailed:

8pm-4.224
9pm-4.395
10pm-3.799

Avg:4.139

They lost viewers because of Playoff basketball and the boondocks which came back after close 4 year away.

They lose viewers every week in the 3rd hour because 3 hours is too long. If Cena was REALLY Hogan, he'd make sure he was never on the 3rd hour so he can take credit for his absence making fans tune out. Dood still has a lot to learn.

somedevil

it was really four years?!

Last episode was August 2010

Boondocks is a ratings eater for wrasslin?

Well it did 3 million viewers at 10:30 with a 1.5 18-49 rating Though a overtime game with the thunder most likely killed them. Though Boondocks killed archer finally rating that did only 679,000 viewers.

I didn't know that it was that popular. I wonder what would Venture brothers do if they put on that timeslot instead of midnight.

I really hope Big E joins the Real Americans stable at Extreme Rules. Him and Zeb feuding with BNB going into the English tour would be fucking epic. He'll I just made someone excited to see Big E. Someone give me a job in creative.

Man, even Nintendo is jumping on the season-pass bandwagon, except all the content is probably already done so I'm not sure what's the point of it. And they still can't be bothered creating a proper account system.
ib1VBI52YPueVR.gif

jmdajr

Man, even Nintendo is jumping on the season-pass bandwagon, except all the content is probably already done so I'm not sure what's the point of it. And they still can't be bothered creating a proper account system.
ib1VBI52YPueVR.gif

WiiU generation should be completely side stepped for whatever comes out next. You'll most likely be able to play the WiiU library anyway. Might as well wait.

Last episode was August 2010

Well it did 3 million viewers at 10:30 with a 1.5 18-49 rating Though a overtime game with the thunder most likely killed them. Though Boondocks killed archer finally rating that did only 679,000 viewers.

I didn't know that it was that popular. I wonder what would Venture brothers do if they put on that timeslot instead of midnight.

Wouldn't the NHL playoffs eat into more of WWE's ratings?

new japan new york news

Just announced, at WAR OF THE WORLDS in New York City, the IWGP Tag Team Championships will be defended on American soil! We already knew that the IWGP Heavyweight Championship will be defended against “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin, but it has now been confirmed that the Tag Team Titles will also be on the line. The current IWGP Tag Team Champions are The Bullet Club, “Machine Gun” Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows. Other Bullet Club members “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles and the IWGP Junior Heavyweight and ROH World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks will also be attending these colossal New Japan/ROH combined events.

Top Bottom