• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

That's an excellent point Fat4all.

Let's pick one of the three of us - me, Faddy, and AbsolutBro to lynch today to find out what's what.

Except we literally can't choose from those all of those three. We have the following people to chose from:

Faddy, fireblend, flame_AC and verelios.

Those are our options today. Like I said, if I could vote for you I would weemadarthur, since I'm sure you are scum.

yeah, we can see your attempts to get a lynch train against Faddy going

its been going for a while now

Do you have a response to the actual argument I made?

I am doing work in rereading the thread, and reviewing the posts of known flips to reevaluate their gameplay.

I will have data on the other lynch possibilities tomorrow if I can manage it. Faddy was just the first to come up chronologically.

Discussing the four possibilities would be an excellent use of the day.

Fat4all

Banned
You haven't made any actual claims against Faddy.

You just keep bringing up how you think they should be lynched.

Oh shuttup faddy.

Seriously, faddy sounding like a lyncher.

Fake role names were added to the required list for mods to supply after...Harry Potter I think.

Even as a neutral in the last batman game I was given multiple safe names.

and then this, which honestly makes no sense to me whatsoever considering it was day one:
Then there's Faddy. I think it quite plausible that Achoo was laying a foundation for showing that he had sick reads later on, after Sorian got got, which tends to happen to him. The fact that Faddy was placed as the "second town" on the early reads list of a known mafia is more indicative to me that he was a teammate, and not town.

your assumption of Faddy being scum comes down to acohrs listing them town on day one.

anything else?

You haven't made any actual claims against Faddy.

You just keep bringing up how you think they should be lynched.

and then this, which honestly makes no sense to me whatsoever considering it was day one:

your assumption of Faddy being scum comes down to acohrs listing them town on day one.

anything else?

No, that's it.
Just looking back at what known scum has done.
Haven't yet evaluated much else regarding Faddy. Actual post content from him, etc.

I do realize it is a small argument, but it is an argument. After work tomorrow I will attempt to find more arguments for our thunderdome. Then I will watch the contributions from players and place a vote on my personal opinion of the scummiest, and you'll be able to see why I did it.

Fat4all

Banned
And then Faddy told me acohrs was someone worth lynching yesterday.

If the scum team was going to do a sacrifice of some kind, why would they lean town towards Robin and not Batman? If they sacrificed Batman, they would of had a chance to night kill two towns last night thanks to Robins ability.

I may be simplifying your point on Faddy here a bit, weemad, but it's a thin claim to say the least (especially with no other reads to back it up).

Duder, I'm a sub-in with a pre-built thunderdome against zippedpinhead hanging over my head. I been here five hours...I'd like to think I'm contributing as I can.

Achoo WAS worth lynching yesterday. Busing is normal. I find that post....inconclusive. I have no clue what Batman has/hasnot got in a role. But I'd really like to kill him as a followup to my last Batman game.

I offer much better SICK READS on people I've played with before.

Faddy

Banned
Duder, I'm a sub-in with a pre-built thunderdome against zippedpinhead hanging over my head. I been here five hours...I'd like to think I'm contributing as I can.

Achoo WAS worth lynching yesterday. Busing is normal. I find that post....inconclusive. I have no clue what Batman has/hasnot got in a role. But I'd really like to kill him as a followup to my last Batman game.

I offer much better SICK READS on people I've played with before.

And yet it only took me 20 minutes to get my sick read on you.

Flame_AC

Faddy, you never clarified whether you got a notification or if it was just a hunch that you were investigated by scum during one of the nights.

Faddy

Banned
Faddy, you never clarified whether you got a notification or if it was just a hunch that you were investigated by scum during one of the nights.

I'm weighing up whether I want to clarify or not.

It is quite fun watching them squirm. This might be a rare situation where less information is better for town.

I'm not joking when I say that none of AB and weemad's bounce-back defends from Faddy's accusations has them in a positive light in my eyes. Top scum leans.

His "accusations" are literally 100% supposition. I mean, he not only made up a role for me that is counter to both what I have claimed and what I have shown, but also made up my results and my actions taken on those made up results. What exactly do you expect me to do to prove that wrong? It's all made up with 0 evidence. So I respond with as much substance as the accusation holds in the first place.

Fat4all

Banned
His "accusations" are literally 100% supposition. I mean, he not only made up a role for me that is counter to both what I have claimed and what I have shown, but also made up my results and my actions taken on those made up results. What exactly do you expect me to do to prove that wrong? It's all made up with 0 evidence. So I respond with as much substance as the accusation holds in the first place.

Yes, and instead of attempting to counter his points you elect to hand weemad more defense.

Faddy

Banned

Ok let me make it simple. There are two main accusations against you

1. Why did you role claim with zero information on day 2? As a watcher it would have been more useful to stay hidden

2. Today you claim you forgot to watch when scum have clearly targeted the two obvious players, that very suspicious

Yes, and instead of attempting to counter his points you elect to hand weemad more defense.

Counter what points? The points that he made up based on things that didn't happen?

And "hand weemad more defense"? I tried to explain in simple terms what took almost half a page of discussion to stumble around on. Apologies for trying to offer clarity, I guess?

it's 0130, i'm going to sleep now.

Ok let me make it simple. There are two main accusations against you

1. Why did you role claim with zero information on day 2? As a watcher it would have been more useful to stay hidden

2. Today you claim you forgot to watch when scum have clearly targeted the two obvious players, that very suspicious

was going to sleep but I'll answer this first, then crash.

1. I didn't role claim. I offered one sentence in case I died, so I could pass on my results like any town PR should do.

2. Yeah, I fucked up. I have a lot of shit going on and thought day phase started tomorrow. I even PMed a command to Fran from the grocery store about 30 minutes before day started, knowing it was probably way too late. I obviously can't prove it, since I know he can't come in and confirm, but at least I came out and admitted it. If I were scum I would have had two days to work with my scum team to make up some sort of working bullshit. "Zomg I targeted so-and-so and this other person was the only person to target them" Be a perfect segue into "zomg there must be a ninja on the scum team!"

Instead I threw out about the most suspicious thing I could possibly have thrown out. Either the most ludicrously stupid gambit ever from a team that just lost a second scum member, or a simply fuck up. You decide.

CCS

Banned
Oh for fuck's sake, I've ended up getting no use whatsoever out of this whole doublevote bestowing thing haven't I?

I'm also now out of shots.

Fat4all

Banned
Oh for fuck's sake, I've ended up getting no use whatsoever out of this whole doublevote bestowing thing haven't I?

I'm also now out of shots.

060.png

CCS

Banned
At the moment my preference for today's lynch is Flame or Verelios. Fairly undecided on which one.

No one in the thunderdome has roleclaimed, correct?

Fat4all

Banned
At the moment my preference for today's lynch is Flame or Verelios. Fairly undecided on which one.

Someone mentioned wanting to do it, forget who, but decided against it for now.

Besides that, nah.

Flame_AC

I can understand you putting Faddy out of the zone, but why not Fireblend? I can roleclaim but it's unprovable and unlikely to yield y'all much information.

Someone mentioned wanting to do it, forget who, but decided against it for now.

Besides that, nah.

That was me.

CCS

Banned
I can understand you putting Faddy out of the zone, but why not Fireblend? I can roleclaim but it's unprovable and unlikely to yield y'all much information.

That was me.

Fireblend is a gut town read for me, but all it really is is gut. That's why I said at the moment, it's conceivable that I could end up voting for him.

I haven't really focused on him much, would like to go back and have a read through his posts today.

Faddy

Banned
Isn't it odd that in a thunder dome situation, weemadarthur accuses me of being a lyncher but doesn't put his vote on me.

DAY 5 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Verelios (2)
Faddy 2653
Bronx-Man 2755

Fireblend (1)
Penguin 2806

Flame_AC (1)
Verelios 2673

No active vote for Day 5: AbsolutBro, CCS, Fat4all, Fireblend, Flame_AC, Lone_Prodigy, weemadarthur, Sorian, Timeaisis, Zippedpinhead

Day 5 Postcount: AbsolutBro 8, Bronx-Man 2, CCS 3, Faddy 33, Fat4all 35, Fireblend 1, Flame_AC 12, Lone_Prodigy 7, weemadarthur 17, Penguin 7, Sorian 11, Timeaisis 8, Verelios 20, Zippedpinhead 9

Day 5 ends:
red_1494716400.png

Automated vote tally here

8 votes for majority

Faddy

Banned
Penguin, why Fireblend?

Hey L_P, I know you want everyone to know you aren't scum and I am just jumping to conclusions. It was only a small defense of AB's name claim after all. Perhaps I'm wrong about you.

However what do you think of my deduction AB and nudull/wma have both lied to try and confirm themselves as town.

Sorian

Banned
What's good every-

I doubt it. If Sorian wanted me dead, he would've gotten some random shitpost of mine and convinced everyone else that it's a telltale sign of my scuminess.

No, I'd shoot you in the head in the middle of the night and be proud of it. Working for my lynches is so 2016.

Sorian

Banned
Did my obligatory light skim. You dusters trying to solve are the best. I remember when I was into things like that. All I care to comment on is lol at AB not telling me if I was roleblocked or not and lol at weemad trying to spook people with worries of a lynched when there is no trace of a lynched anywhere in this game.

Sorian

Banned
I notice all the typos my phone made in that last post.

Dusters is supposed to be duders

And lynched is supposed to be lyncher

What's good every-

No, I'd shoot you in the head in the middle of the night and be proud of it. Working for my lynches is so 2016.

Did my obligatory light skim. You dusters trying to solve are the best. I remember when I was into things like that. All I care to comment on is lol at AB not telling me if I was roleblocked or not and lol at weemad trying to spook people with worries of a lyncher when there is no trace of a lyncher anywhere in this game.
But aren't ya glad I didn't say "godfather" again? That was another season.

I am correctly addressed as "they", just as Nudull was before me. Since Franco didn't put it in the list, I'll give you a pass up till now on not paying attention.

I do not accept being called wma, or any variations of arthur. Do not repeat that.

For those who wish to nickname me, wee or weemad is sufficient.

Is weemadarthur still ok, or does that fall under the any variation of arthur? I've got no problem addressing the one who opposes me how they choose.

Is weemadarthur still ok, or does that fall under the any variation of arthur? I've got no problem addressing the one who opposes me how they choose.

My full name, which I bestowed upon myself, is always acceptable. :)
Thank you for asking.

I should check that you don't dislike being called Zippy? I actually have permission to call acohrs Achoo.

Timeaisis

Also, no faddy vote love?

Faddy, I've gone back and forth on you. Initially I was suspect, but then you played pretty soundly as town, but then yesterday you were on me pretty good and suggested some weird Sorian protection shenanigans. With none other than Nudull (now weemad).

What was your reasoning there, if I may ask?

Vote: Faddy

Sorian

Banned
Ya'll are boring.

So here's my live reaction when you find out everyone in the cage is town.

But it's ok, I trust Time's competency, I know he got at least one of them right.

Now who do I have to pay to turbo this thing already?

Timeaisis

Ya'll are boring.

But it's ok, I trust Time's competency, I know he got at least one of them right.

Haha, this is quite the 180 then.

Faddy

Banned
Ya'll are boring.

You know he got one of them right? Did you hold back a night 3 check from us or are you just mixing it up?

Top Bottom