• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

DAY 5 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Faddy (4)
Timeaisis 2845
Faddy 2858
Sorian 2895
Zippedpinhead 2898

Flame_AC (1)
Verelios 2673

Fireblend (1)
Penguin 2806
Faddy 2853 2858

Verelios (1)
Faddy 2653 2853
Bronx-Man 2755
Zippedpinhead 2866 2898

No active vote for Day 5: AbsolutBro, CCS, Fat4all, Fireblend, Flame_AC, Lone_Prodigy, weemadarthur

Day 5 Postcount: AbsolutBro 8, Bronx-Man 2, CCS 3, Faddy 55, Fat4all 38, Fireblend 5, Flame_AC 14, Lone_Prodigy 9, Penguin 8, Sorian 20, Timeaisis 17, Verelios 23, weemadarthur 30, Zippedpinhead 18

Day 5 ends:
red_1494716400.png

Automated vote tally here

8 votes for majority

Fireblend

Banned
Did I cause this meltdown? Is it...my annoyingness? Should I apologize?

Fireblend, which would you vote for - Flame or Faddy - if you couldn't choose Verelios?

Probably Faddy. I don't have many thoughts on Flame_AC, honestly; out of those in the thunderdome he'd be my blindspot. I'm not particularly opposed to him being lynched, but Verelios and Faddy are at least players I've been suspicious of in the past.

If I get around to it I can post some sick reads(TM) tonight but I'm not feeling particularly motivated today because we've got tomorrow's lunch lined up too and this is my 10th post of the day.

Sorry not sorry.

Faddy

Banned
So full claim and explanation.

I am a Lynch Bomb, when I die I can pick any person on the lynch to die at the start of the next day.

The reluctance of scum to put votes on me has revealed them to me. This is how I know I was investigated on night 2

Faddy

Banned
So today after the acohrs flip I was sort of delighted to be in the thunderdome, it would be easy enough to trap a scum member and blow them up. Of course I could not get these people to vote for me. Nudull/weemadarthur and absolut bro are the main suspects for this behaviour.

After I survived day 2 which if you look back I made a whole load of erratic posts trying to trap someone I had a strong scum read on so I could hit them when I got lynched. Remarkably I survived. The next day I expected a whole lot of backlash and quick votes but those never came in, instead they backed off. Time this is why I was heavily suspect of you, after I worked out Sorian I thought about why I hadn't been under any pressure and concluded scum investigated me due to my erratic play.

So today i went even more aggressive play and tried to elicit votes but they weren't forth coming. So I had to reverse the trap and try and see which townies were willing to put their vote onto me.

Faddy

Banned
So you have to be lynched for this to work?

Yes. Doesn't work if I get NK'd.

If my reads are right scum had Sorian and me investigated on nights 1 & 2. I have no idea why they didn't just keep Sorian roleblocked and kill me night 3.

Sorian how many times have you been roleblocked?

So today after the acohrs flip I was sort of delighted to be in the thunderdome, it would be easy enough to trap a scum member and blow them up. Of course I could not get these people to vote for me. Nudull/weemadarthur and absolut bro are the main suspects for this behaviour.

After I survived day 2 which if you look back I made a whole load of erratic posts trying to trap someone I had a strong scum read on so I could hit them when I got lynched. Remarkably I survived. The next day I expected a whole lot of backlash and quick votes but those never came in, instead they backed off. Time this is why I was heavily suspect of you, after I worked out Sorian I thought about why I hadn't been under any pressure and concluded scum investigated me due to my erratic play.

So today i went even more aggressive play and tried to elicit votes but they weren't forth coming. So I had to reverse the trap and try and see which townies were willing to put their vote onto me.
Darn our logic! If only we reacted emotionally instead of refusing to vote for people we think are townies! You could have killed another valuable town member with your role [assuming this is an accurate claim].

You are likely to think this means i support AB being town, but note I have never said so. I only supported that his claim of being a tracker was likely correct, based on his statements on Day 2 before nudull offered more claim info.

I'm considering finishing day three tonight, now that I've eaten supper. But I have 48 hours and I personally intend to use them. When I finish my thread review and night analysis, I might consider a turbo, but not until.

As to scum investigating you, it makes little sense. They know who scum is, apart from lost Mazre at the time. Your claim is also not something I believe, since your play if it were should have been to get lynched, not to try to trap people who know you're not on their team. It means poor gameplay on your part. And making this claim is antithetical to effective use of your [alleged] role.

Faddy

Banned
This is what I consider to be the headshot post.

A few thoughts this morning.

- Faddy really wiggled his way out of a lynch yesterday. I need to go back and analyze those turn of events.
- Sorian's vote swap from SF to CCS near day end reads weird to me. Obviously, SF isn't scum and we did have a tie, so I guess you could say it's the right call, but it's still odd.
- AB has soft claimed a tracker-esque role and is still alive. I suppose you can chalk this up to bats sounding more scary to scum, i.e. a vig. However, vigs are just as dangerous to town at this point of the game and scum hadn't lost any when they decided bats over AB.

Faddy and Sorian are my top two right now. Actually, might as well vote back on Faddy, because my opinion of him has not changed and I'm surprised he was not lynched yesterday after being on so many radars.

Vote: Faddy

I need to dig into AB's posting a little further.

Time goes after me and Sorian knowing we need to die while protecting AB.
AB's claims have been all over the place.
I believe Zipped poison doctor claim, that puts weemadarthur as a liar.

Time why am I in the Thunerdome? I bet you regret this now.

Timeaisis

This is what I consider to be the headshot post.

Time goes after me and Sorian knowing we need to die while protecting AB.
AB's claims have been all over the place.
I believe Zipped poison doctor claim, that puts weemadarthur as a liar.

Time why am I in the Thunerdome? I bet you regret this now.

You are in the thunderdome because I think you are a little scummy? I still don't understand your play here.

Faddy

Banned
Two more quick points about why I believe Time and weemadarthur are scum.

1. Time being scum explains why Sorian isn't in the cage, with Robin dead he has become Town's problem. We can't rely on his co-operation.

2. weemadarthur is scum because he claims he doctor saved Fat4all when we know Fat4all was also blocked from day actions. Why would scum double target Fat? Why kill him and block him?

Timeaisis

Are you scum reading me right now?

Are you scum reading any of the people you put in the cage?

Yes, you and Vere. Why the hell would I put people you in the cage if I didn't have a scum read on you?

I'll give you that Flame and Fire are suspect, but less so than you and Vere.

And you didn't answer my question, mr. lynch bomb. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself as "town" to kill me? I will even be the hammer if you want. My use to town is mostly used up so I'm willing to do it. Are you?

Faddy

Banned
Yes, you and Vere. Why the hell would I put people you in the cage if I didn't have a scum read on you?

I'll give you that Flame and Fire are suspect, but less so than you and Vere.

And you didn't answer my question, mr. lynch bomb. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself as "town" to kill me? I will even be the hammer if you want. My use to town is mostly used up so I'm willing to do it. Are you?

I'm having an issue. I can't make last night events work out with you as scum. It is too big a hole to ignore.

Timeaisis

Oh, so you are backing down now? You are making zero sense. First I'm scum because you suspect me, then I'm not because I voted for when scum should "know" you were lynch bomb (from a scum investigation, I guess), then I am again because some vague reasons, and now I'm not again.

Make a decision, faddy. Either you are caught in some crazy web of lies and deception, or you are hella confused.

Faddy

Banned
Oh, so you are backing down now? You are making zero sense. First I'm scum because you suspect me, then I'm not because I voted for when scum should "know" you were lynch bomb (from a scum investigation, I guess), then I am again because some vague reasons, and now I'm not again.

Make a decision, faddy. Either you are caught in some crazy web of lies and deception, or you are hella confused.

I'm a bit confused right now.

I am pretty sure that absolutbro is a scum investigator.
I am more certain weemadarthur is scum, the double target onto fat makes no sense.

With no kill last night (i assume there are 3 scum remaining) all 3 used non-kill powers but for that to work the investigator would need to be a roleblocker as well which makes no sense since you used your cage match power.

Faddy

Banned
I am thinking through scenarios where fat lied but I don't think that is possible since his power got confirmed in flavour. So if you believe weemadarthur scum double targeted him which I find highly unlikely.

Timeaisis

I don't know what to tell you. If the scum have a roleblocker, they blocked Sorian, probably. Either than or we've got a town roleblocker that did it.who knows.

Why do you find scum weemad double targeting Fat unlikely? I definitely don't think Fat was lying, his power was basically confirmed.

Timeaisis

Faddy, I can get behind your reads.

Want me to unvote? Or do you need me so that you can lynch one of those guys with your bomb?

I mean, all the scum are probably going to not touch him with a ten foot pole at this point, his power is nearly useless now that he revealed it to everyone.

Faddy

Banned
I don't know what to tell you. If the scum have a roleblocker, they blocked Sorian, probably. Either than or we've got a town roleblocker that did it.who knows.

Why do you find scum weemad double targeting Fat unlikely? I definitely don't think Fat was lying, his power was basically confirmed.

There is no way weemad is telling the truth. Why would a town player target Fat to stop him using day commands? That seems like a scum move, so why would scum also submit a kill command onto Fat as well?

Well then maybe Sorian targeted Fat, but then that leaves us wondering why there is no scum kill.

I can't make it work without weemad being very likely a liar.

Timeaisis

So,

Sorian's shot got roleblocked
Scums kill got ???
Someone gave Fat a double vote
Someone blocked Fat form voting

Did I get all that?

Top Bottom