• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Faddy

Banned
Also, no faddy vote love?

Faddy, I've gone back and forth on you. Initially I was suspect, but then you played pretty soundly as town, but then yesterday you were on me pretty good and suggested some weird Sorian protection shenanigans. With none other than Nudull (now weemad).

What was your reasoning there, if I may ask?

Vote: Faddy

Once I worked out Sorian was the Joker I needed to present it as being amiable to his goals. Also he was going after scum, so I thought it was good to help him.

Obviously Sorian is now a problem for us. We know he has shot and needs to get the game down to 5 players. As things stand we should be fine ignoring him for a couple of days without issue but eventually he might need to be lynched.

Fireblender! Good to see you too, babes! How you doin'.

Have I ever played a mafia game without you in it? I can't think of one.
Say, uh...I've noticed you haven't had any pressure on you at all the entire game. No wonder you're all relaxed and happy.
I have a problem though, it's making me feel weird in my own skin, like itchy and stuff. I haven't wanted to lynch you even once. Am I sick? Could you please tell me why I ought to want to lynch you? Thanks.

@timeywimey Your mind must be going ol buddy ol pal, I haven't voted ever. The only thing I said about vote was I'd do it. You know, later. When I get a round tuit.

Fireblend

Banned
Well that's just natural Weemad. I've done nothing but singlehandedly steer town in the right direction throughout this whole game, through nothing but earnest transparency and conviction :p really though, Faddy has been wanting to lynch me for a while so maybe ask him.

I've been busy today and I don't have much in the way of feelings about this phase either. It's like the thunderdome thing had the opposite effect on me and I'm just waiting to see where we land when lynch time is near. What a silly power, Time. You should get a refund. I haven't had time to really read over the last day phase either, so my last read list is also my most up-to-date now. The fact that we can't lynch anyone other than the 4 of us in the cage isn't really motivating me to change that either.

Re-reading end of day yesterday doesn't really change my thoughts on Verelios, who's the only player I really suspect out of the current candidates. Maybe Faddy, but I've had very erratic reads of him throughout the game so yeah. Verelios has been coasting the entire game and if he ever had an interesting conversation I can't remember it now. He felt some pressure from the override yesterday but that didn't go anywhere significant, he never commented much on Fat's override as if to provide an alternative and the only thing of note I can find is supporting Sorian shoot someone at random tonight, which is something that's more likely to benefit scum than not, so that's where I'm leaning.

Faddy

Banned
Since no one else is going to do it.

You know who I find really scummy is Faddy

Day 1 he anticipated where the early wagons were going and decided to go against the grain to try and win townie points by staying away from the lynch trains.

Day 2 he comes out acting all smug about his day1 vote and calls all of town lazy idiots. He then went after Fat4all but even before the day ended he was town reading him. hmmm?? Then when it was clear he was going to be the lynch target he was literally begging to be saved. Openly conspiring in a theatrical performance with scum acohrs to save his skin and send two townies down.

Day 3 somehow despite slipping off the hook he doesn't get any pressure as his scum mates help him move discussion elsewhere. When Mazre claimed Faddy flip-flopped waiting until he saw how the train was going.

Day 4 after finally flipping Natiko he manages to pull out a huge read on Sorian as Joker. Like he targeted Sorian and got Nat instead. He then cosied up to neutral Sorian to learn what the neutral investigator had been up to so he didn't slip up later. When Fat revealed his override, he was the one who picked acohrs, but only as a back up, he probaby didn't mean to get his team mate killed. He just drove his bus too close to the cliff.

Day 5 after protecting the doctor claim all game he has now turned on it exactly the same way acohrs did. He has thrown out a desperate read trying to link together multiple scum players to somehow stop himself being lynched in the Thunderdome.

VOTE: Faddy

Day 4 after finally flipping Natiko he manages to pull out a huge read on Sorian as Joker. Like he targeted Sorian and got Nat instead. He then cosied up to neutral Sorian to learn what the neutral investigator had been up to so he didn't slip up later. When Fat revealed his override, he was the one who picked acohrs, but only as a back up, he probaby didn't mean to get his team mate killed. He just drove his bus too close to the cliff.

Talk about this.

Fat4all

Banned
65os7odbIW6pa.gif

I'm not seeing any counter-arguments against scum Faddy here.

Faddy,

Did you mean to vote fat4all? Because your logic matches up with what I think fat4all played...

I'm voting verelios. My vote was on him most of the day yesterday and I still have a gut feeling that he is scum over Faddy, fireblend, and flame_AC (most town to most scummy, not including verelios)

Faddy

Banned
Faddy,

Did you mean to vote fat4all? Because your logic matches up with what I think fat4all played...

I'm voting verelios. My vote was on him most of the day yesterday and I still have a gut feeling that he is scum over Faddy, fireblend, and flame_AC (most town to most scummy, not including verelios)

Fat4all isn't in the THUNDERDOME so no.

I had the terrifying thought that me sayin that thing is gonna kill me all of a sudden. But don't worry about that y'all. We shouldn't focus on this issue.

We need your thoughts too Penguin.

Flame, I'm rereading day two, and this here post continues to not make ....any sense. Could you please rewrite it. In english.

My post about Faddy's scummy behaviour was pretty damning imo.

Faddy, have you and the rest of your bat-crew grown tired of our villainous shenanigans?

If you were going to point a finger at someone other than Faddy, who would you point at?

I'm not saying you are a hunter/lyncher, or that you are scum but if you are one of those things I would like to be informed...

Verelios

If I'm being honest, and seeing as there's no traffic around here I might as well be, today's a pretty reasonable day for a mislynch. If it was before Acorns got hung then I'd be pretty worried, but I'd say we have a day of leeway, even counting the thunder dome situation tomorrow.

A last minute swerve vote by scum would be bad (but obvious) if they wanted to have a chance at lynching two town members, probably after the dome.

Faddy

Banned
If I'm being honest, and seeing as there's no traffic around here I might as well be, today's a pretty reasonable day for a mislynch. If it was before Acorns got hung then I'd be pretty worried, but I'd say we have a day of leeway, even counting the thunder dome situation tomorrow.

A last minute swerve vote by scum would be bad (but obvious) if they wanted to have a chance at lynching two town members, probably after the dome.

It is awful quiet around here.

Can't believe no one wants to chime in on my scum reads.

Faddy

Banned
Everyone needs to post what they think is happening right now.

Failure to respond will be used against you.

You have until 1am BST, 8pm EDT.

Day two, My thoughts after rereading it.

Fireblend
Starts out being pushed slightly by Faddy. Not bothered, just plays.
Comes up with new questions and points against people. Maybe not good ones, but new ones.
Relatively inoffensive but there's nothing here that looks scummy. Again, if you're scum, well done. You're hiding it well. Worst I can say is you're sorta blendy. Like always.

Faddy
Stands by his day one vote, refuses to vote for a town simply to join a train.
Long ass argument against Fat. At first read of day two, looked like two town refusing to back off each other. At reread...looks exactly the same.
Does interact with many players, asks some new questions. Doesn't go looking much but brings up new topics when in a discussion. I find his conclusions illogical but at least there's effort.

Flame
Most of the day does...nothing much.
Tries to get Penguin involved.
Tries to get CCS to explain thought process.
Apart from that? Meets post minimum.

Verelios
Beginning of day..lots of comments on mechanics, no original thought.
One attack on one poster, AB. Goes on all day instead of also looking for other possible scum.
Argues for voting on top candidates as a pro town move. Long ass argument with sorian where neither seem sincere [per batsnacks, i happen to agree]. They agree all players should vote on any given train.
End of day, Verelios refuses to vote on a train.

To me, for day two alone and separate, this looks like 3 people making some effort and 1 person making an attempt to appear busy. Out of them, Verelios is top scum for day two.

Timeaisis

Also, if we're supposed to think Fat is scum after his override acorn, who was also scum...

I mean ok, I guess that's possible. I guess.

Did you like my sick reads on Faddy? Isn't he just the scummiest scum.

Also what is your character name?

I will get to your post when I've finished my reread. I will determine whether your points seem valid. Then I will post my read on you.

You didn't answer me earlier when I asked why you chose Fireblend over Flame. Please respond. Uguu.

Faddy

Banned
I will get to your post when I've finished my reread. I will determine whether your points seem valid. Then I will post my read on you.

You didn't answer me earlier when I asked why you chose Fireblend over Flame. Please respond. Uguu.

I switched to Faddy, he looked scummier.

Faddy is obviously a scum lynch bomb that kills the last 5 players who voted for him, hoping to turn the tables on us today.
wtzgU.gif

Did I cause this meltdown? Is it...my annoyingness? Should I apologize?

Fireblend, which would you vote for - Flame or Faddy - if you couldn't choose Verelios?

Also, if we're supposed to think Fat is scum after his override acorn, who was also scum...

I mean ok, I guess that's possible. I guess.

Unless fat is flat lying about the no vote so that he doesn't HAVE to use his double vote he is town.

I just can't believe that town would have a no vote power in the same game that scum has an override. I just can't.

@ Lone Prodigy are you at a computer yet? If I have to post my own list of everything that's happened, I swear you are jumping straight to the top of my day six scum reads.

Sorian

Banned
You know he got one of them right? Did you hold back a night 3 check from us or are you just mixing it up?

Figure of speech my man. We tried checking Bronx N3 if anyone really cares but obviously I never saw the result.

That said, this is a plan I can get behind, right mix of crazy for my tastes.

VOTE: Faddy

Flame_AC

Everyone needs to post what they think is happening right now.

Failure to respond will be used against you.

You have until 1am BST, 8pm EDT.

I think everyone kinda feels like our chosen thunderdome candidates are terrible options. I think you're just playin around, trying to get some discussion going since no one wants to do anything. After all, if today is 3/4 town or even 4/4 town, scum has no reason to rock the boat and other town members don't want to hitch themselves to a lynching of any of these possible candidates.

Fat4all

Banned
I think Faddy is indicating that they should be voted on, but not because their goal is to be lynched. Since there isn't a Jester in the game (as Faddy alluded to by bringing back Sorians old post from day one), then it's safe to assume Faddy has some sort of plan/ability brewing that requires they get voted on. Or it could just be reverse psychology

Verelios

I don't exactly see Faddy as scum, and apparently majority opinion doesn't either yet their plan is to wing it and see if this is a gambit...yep, this sounds exactly like GAFIA town

Top Bottom