• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

vote: zippedpinhead

Happy to state:
Try to kill Faddy and try not to let Sorian live. Of the unclaimed people, I suspect Lone Prodigy more than the others because he just won't play even when prompted, but he posts enough to not get hit by the minimum [now expired].

franconp

Derp. I stand corrected.

First game I can think of then where a player gets used in the fluff.

Flavor is just flavor. I just write whatever thinks it's funny or interesting at the time (and fail miserably at it). Don't go lookin for clues at the flavor as there is none there.

Automatic tool is here. Also added it to the third post.

Flavor is just flavor. I just write whatever thinks it's funny or interesting at the time (and fail miserably at it). Don't go lookin for clues at the flavor as there is none there.
Which you would think I would have realized, given I argued it in this thread myself. Double derp. I should probably go to sleep.

and also, thanks for the link.

so we are two votes from day end and not all the players have even had a chance to react to CCS's death, or the results of their own night actions.

but yeah, totally town move guys. totally.

screw it, i'm going to sleep

Faddy

Banned
so we are two votes from day end and not all the players have even had a chance to react to CCS's death, or the results of their own night actions.

but yeah, totally town move guys. totally.

screw it, i'm going to sleep

CCS died, CCS claimed exactly who he was and flipped exactly as expected.

What is there to react to.

Fat4all

Banned
I don't see why the vote today should be on anyone but Zipped or weemad, tbh.

Faddy might not be able to utilize their utility, but that's left to be seen what they would even use it for definitively.

Flame_AC

If Faddy is who he says he is, then I see no reason we should put us one more townie down if we can just get weemadarthur out now.

Hmmmmm. I hadn't thought it through well enough I suppose. I guess I'm still thinkin in the thunder dome mindset. Fair points.

Vote is still going to be on weemadarthur for no claim.

DAY 6 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

weemadarthur (5)
Faddy 3239
Penguin 3241
Zippedpinhead 3242
Bronx-Man 3279
Fat4all 3285

Faddy (1)
AbsolutBro 3253

Zippedpinhead (1)
weemadarthur 3303

No active vote for Day 6: Fireblend, Flame_AC, Lone_Prodigy, Sorian, Timeaisis

Day 6 ends:
red_1495148400.png

Automated vote tally here

7 votes for majority

Penguin

Ha it's kind of slow-moving when most people already have a target lined up. But dude did himself no favors during the Thunderdome

Faddy

Banned
AbsolutBro said they were waiting for the person to chime in. So if we want, we could go by process of elimination and figure out who they are talking about.

I see this piece of theatre happening in front of our eyes. AB is waiting to make sure his claim wasn't poisoned or similar, then he says he watched weemadarthur target that person, weemadarthur comes in and says they protected that person. All in a nice scum bow.

Timeaisis

I see this piece of theatre happening in front of our eyes. AB is waiting to make sure his claim wasn't poisoned or similar, then he says he watched weemadarthur target that person, weemadarthur comes in and says they protected that person. All in a nice scum bow.

Yeah, it really is starting to seem wee/AB scum team here.

Fireblend

Banned
Ha it's kind of slow-moving when most people already have a target lined up. But dude did himself no favors during the Thunderdome

You're using the wrong pronoun.

Also, guess people really don't want to do anything today other than lynch Weemad. I appreciate their reading me town yesterday but their stubbornness is pretty telling. I'm surprised Sorian is posting at all tbh now that he's 99% scummy dead weight.

Also, would AB really go to bat like that for a fellow scum teammate about to be lynched?

Timeaisis

Also, guess people really don't want to do anything today other than lynch Weemad. I appreciate their reading me town yesterday but their stubbornness is pretty telling. I'm surprised Sorian is posting at all tbh now that he's 99% scummy dead weight.

Also, would AB really go to bat like that for a fellow scum teammate about to be lynched?

If it were just two of them left, yes, I can definitely see it. Lots of people already scumread AB before he went to bat for weemad. So an AB lynch was likely inevitable either way. If they can save weemad now, it might buy them enough time to win.

But I think for town, this choice is easy. We go weemad today, and if we're wrong we get zipped tomorrow. If weemad flips scum, we dig into AB a bit more and see what shakes loose. But weemad has been consistently more scummy than zipped and there's no time like the present. They are clearly acting in their own self-interest as opposed to town's. weemad even admitted that they were going to protect themselves last night.

hey look! More conjecture theatre!

Yeah, it really is starting to seem wee/AB scum team here.
Only because you're letting Faddy do all the thinking for you.

No, because I am not an idiot.

AbsolutBro said they were waiting for the person to chime in. So if we want, we could go by process of elimination and figure out who they are talking about.
Lets see, I asked Sorian questions about what happened to them, let's try to think about whom I could have been waiting for, and what that means given my claimed power. Dont worry, I'll wait.

Fat4all

Banned
If weemad flips scum and they don't have an ability that can self target, that would be an easy indicator that AB would be a scum collaborator.

If it were just two of them left, yes, I can definitely see it. Lots of people already scumread AB before he went to bat for weemad. So an AB lynch was likely inevitable either way. If they can save weemad now, it might buy them enough time to win.
So my evil genius plan, as an apparently heavily suspected scum, is to throw as much vocal support as I can behind my last remaining team mate. Clearly, I am a super villian for the ages.

Faddy

Banned
hey look! More conjecture theatre!

Only because you're letting Faddy do all the thinking for you.

No, because I am not an idiot.

Lets see, I asked Sorian questions about what happened to them, let's try to think about whom I could have been waiting for, and what that means given my claimed power. Dont worry, I'll wait.

See I thought you maybe targeted Sorian but then I realised that would be an idiotic play for a Town watcher because Sorian is now decidely in an anti-town position and there is no reason to think would target him at all.

So if you are going to claim you watched Sorian you better have a damn good reason why. Fat or CCS who were confirmed Town would have been much more appropriate plays.

Penguin

Ok I'm just making rookie mistakes all over the place today

I apologize for that

See I thought you maybe targeted Sorian but then I realised that would be an idiotic play for a Town watcher because Sorian is now decidely in an anti-town position and there is no reason to think would target him at all.

So if you are going to claim you watched Sorian you better have a damn good reason why. Fat or CCS who were confirmed Town would have been much more appropriate plays.

Yes, why on earth would I think scum would want to target someone who claims to have a kill power still? Hm, why would I think that?

But dont worry, I am sure at least one person will gobble up you going on the offensive to protect your scum buddy. Im sure you can come up with some complete fabrication how I am just making stuff up to protect weemadarthur or whatever.

Faddy

Banned
Yes, why on earth would I think scum would want to target someone who claims to have a kill power still? Hm, why would I think that?

But dont worry, I am sure at least one person will gobble up you going on the offensive to protect your scum buddy. Im sure you can come up with some complete fabrication how I am just making stuff up to protect weemadarthur or whatever.

Because you aren't thinking straight.

Why would scum help us to get rid of Sorian? They want him to survive so we are forced to lynch him if we don't catch scum soon.

Incidentally, I am done waiting. You were pretty eager to claim earlier, so go ahead and explain why you were targeting Sorian last night.

I'm still willing to claim if majority wants it.

I guess no wants my role.

Aw c'mon Bronx, it'll be fun, we can both do it.

I guess Bronx decided to vanish once we wanted their claim. Suspicious? ;)

Vote counter missed AbsolutBro's vote.

Its 2 for Faddy, 4 for Verelios currently.

And then you never did and now A_B tracked you at night going on Sorian...

Coincidence?! I think not.

Now really, how do you expect Flame_ac will answer this?

That post is mostly a joke post, just outlining that I believe him to be a role blocker of some sort.

If you saw him on Sorian, and we have no reason to believe that he would be anything but a blocker trying to stop a neutral kill.

Incidentally, I am done waiting. You were pretty eager to claim earlier, so go ahead and explain why you were targeting Sorian last night.

That post is mostly a joke post, just outlining that I believe him to be a role blocker of some sort.

If you saw him on Sorian, and we have no reason to believe that he would be anything but a blocker trying to stop a neutral kill.

This was not a good move, Bro. I've been doing my level best here to keep roleblocker from claiming, but now scum has their number.

Do you have some reason to believe they are town? Because I am not sure I do.

How about this.

People with no vote include Time, Flame and Sorian.

Sorian won't vote for a town today, because town is behind a bit. He wants the game to be balanced until another 7 people die.

If Time and Flame were both scum, they'd hammer me and not get any guff due to the sheer idiocy of the town meta here.

Time is more scummy to me than Flame because he wants me to believe that HE believes that a noob inactive doctor would be a major scum target, and that role names matter. I don't think he's this imcompetent frankly. On my "scum or dumb" scale, he comes out scum.

Fuckin A, I've convinced myself.

AB, you messed up my play. I was at least saving the more effective town defender with this. I also got to sit on my high horse and die for my principles, which I am completely willing to do.

I WANT OUT. I can't stand dealing with this sheer failure of logic and deduction in a logic and deduction game. I can't stand that the only counterargument my team has made is:
"I want an oompa loompa NOW!!"

But it's not the best play anymore.

Post 2733, bitches. Fucking emotional gender, I dunno. Or please just kill me, so I can go to spec heaven. I will thank you for it.

People with no vote include Time, Flame and Sorian.

Sorian won't vote for a town today, because town is behind a bit. He wants the game to be balanced until another 7 people die.

Do you mean getting down to seven people or do you literally mean until seven more people are dead?

Also, time, Sorian and flame. I think I would like you three to weigh in on weemadarthur and my situation. Weemadarthur is still being cagey about his role and will not even give us a name, just generic doctor of all kinds.

I have been forthcoming, I seeded my role as soon as the poison mechanic revealed itself, and despit my name I am town aligned to the core. I do not feel that revealing a role blocker (especially since he almost claimed yesterday) is anything but productive. Why stop the big reveal?

Top Bottom