• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Verelios

Huh

Awkward

I thought the day was over already.
a42b02aa9e865966194236f61c5293bb_doesnt-save-ras-al-ghul-from-ras-al-ghul-meme_625-833.jpeg

I don't have an override. If people come in and put there vote on me there is nothing I can do to stop them.
Why not vote for yoursef. You were willing to do it earlier when no one was going to be around. Not like one less vote on Verelios is going to matter.

franconp

Day 5 votes

verelios (5)
faddy 2653 (2853)
bronx-man 2755
zippedpinhead 2866 (2898)
faddy 3000 (3208)
timeaisis 3002
zippedpinhead 3009
sorian 3036 (3207)
weemadarthur 3154
fireblend 3210

flame_ac (1)
verelios 2673

fireblend (1)
penguin 2806
faddy 2853 (2858)

faddy (3)
timeaisis 2845 (3002)
faddy 2858 (3000)
sorian 2895 (2915)
zippedpinhead 2898 (3009)
fat4all 3108 (3108)
fat4all 3108 (3111)
fat4all 3108 (3111)
absolutbro 3184
faddy 3208
flame_ac 3213

Day 5 ends:
red_1494716400.png

Automated vote tally here

8 votes for majority

Verelios

While I'm fairly certain there's scum on this train, all the reasons you guys gave for why I'm scummy is frankly garbage and I can only hope town employs critical thinking after today so you're not led around by scum. So yeah, an example of town being soft puddy that churns wherever the first whiff of traction rolls by. GL, and wishing you chuckleheads actually win one for the land and don't drop the ball. On that note, Sorian doesn't give a shit who dies as long as he's not one of them which ironically, is totes working for him.

Peace out, I'm taking my pit and going the FUCK home.

And L_P is scum

So is Time, maybe, I dunno

franconp

The Cage match finally ended and the survivors start leaving the ring. Only one is left behind. Ra's al Ghul is left for dead in the center of the room when the rest of the inmates decide to go to sleep. But Ra's al Ghul isn’t completely dead yet. With the last of his strength he begins to crawl toward his Lazarus Pit, the one that will give him another chance.

After some time and a lot of pain Ra's al Ghul uses the last of his forces to reach his quarters, where he keeps the pit. After all his effort he feels so close, he just have to turn the corner and open a door to reach the pit, and his revenge. They will pay for what they did to him.

But not everything is so simple. Ra's al Ghul is astonish when he finally turns the corner and find this sign at the door:

sshot504f0901876e4.jpg

Ra's al Ghul: OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU……

Those where the last words of Ra's al Ghul, leader of the League of Assassins.

Verelios has died.

You are Ra's al Ghul and you are part of the Arkham Inmates (that means you are town).

You are the leader of League of Assassins and also the father in law of Batman. There are obviously several family issues there.

You are a Reviver. As long as you have your ability, every night you will receive a PM 1 hour before the day start with a list of the players that would die during that night phase. Before the day start you may use the command LazarusPit: <Playername> to prevent the death of one of the players. This is a one-shot ability.

You also have the power to vote. Use Vote: <Playername> during the day phase. The usual drill.

The game thread is Here

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Day 5 has ended.

red_1494889200.png

Please Send your PM until 2 hours before the deadline

DAY 5 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Verelios (5)
Faddy 2653 2853
Bronx-Man 2755
Zippedpinhead 2866 2898
Faddy 3000 3208
Timeaisis 3002
Zippedpinhead 3009
Sorian 3036 3207
weemadarthur 3154
Fireblend 3210

Faddy (4)
Timeaisis 2845 3002
Faddy 2858 3000
Sorian 2895 2915
Zippedpinhead 2898 3009
AbsolutBro 3184
Faddy 3208
Flame_AC 3213
Verelios 3231

Fireblend (1)
Penguin 2806
Faddy 2853 2858

Flame_AC (0): Verelios 2673 3231

No active vote for Day 5: CCS, Fat4all (has previously voted), Lone_Prodigy, Sorian (has previously voted)

Day 5 Postcount: AbsolutBro 19, Bronx-Man 20, CCS 6, Faddy 120, Fat4all 67, Fireblend 16, Flame_AC 37, Lone_Prodigy 12, weemadarthur 54, Penguin 20, Sorian 39, Timeaisis 62, Verelios 72, Zippedpinhead 27

8 votes for majority

Your gamerunner will deal with underlined player.

franconp

It’s midnight in the asylum and Two Face decides to leave his room to get a snack. He began to go towards the kitchen when he found something that he didn’t expected. Right there, just exiting the bathroom is Batman. He couldn’t believe his luck. That goddamn Bat, who has been eluding them, is right there.

Two Face prepared his gun and went to the encounter of the Bat.

-Two Face: Finally I found you Batman. Now is time for you to finally die. I just need to decide how you will die.

KCiex6YqEMFDG.gif

-Two Face: If the coin flips heads I shoot. If it flips tails I throw you from the window.

tumblr_lvx8h2BBgJ1qfr6udo2_400.gif

- Two Face: Any preference? No? Well, here it goes.

img_05851.jpg

- Two Face: Whaaaaaat? WFT!!!???!?!?!? This is the first time it happened to me!!!!!

Two Face keeps shouting as he is dragged by Batman to his arrest.

CCS has died

You are Two Face and you are part of the Arkham Inmates (that means you are town).

Your true name is Harvey Dent, a Gotham attorney. It wasn’t bad enough for you being an attorney that you needed to step up your game.

You are a Doublevoter Bestower. Every night you may use the command Doublevote: <Playername> to give your target a double vote during the next day phase. You only have 3-shots at your disposal.

You also have the power to vote. Use Vote: <Playername> during the day phase. The usual drill.

The game thread is Here

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Day 6 Begins

red_1495148400.png

Majority is 7

Starting today we are dropping the 10-post rule.

Fireblend

Banned
So who are you weemad? you've had several nights to come up with a believable name, Fran couldn't have given you such bad fake names in the scum thread that they outright can't be used to back a doctor claim.

My vote should be obvious they are directly contradicting my claim, and since I know I am the poison doctor and not weemadarthur. They HAVE to be scum.

Faddy

Banned
My vote should be obvious they are directly contradicting my claim, and since I know I am the poison doctor and not weemadarthur. They HAVE to be scum.

With Vere's flip where he is a basically a guaranteed doctor save it makes his claim even less believable. Why Vere didn't come out with his claim when I put it out there makes no sense.

I posted ages ago that if we had another doctor they should counterclaim Nudull. Somehow it seemed not to strike Vere that he was a doctor which I thought was really strange.

No, I'm not a doctor...I can only act after someone has died, hence the lazarus pit. So it's not a list of people who are about to get NK'ed, but a list of people who have already died. And no, I haven't used it yet since I thought it would have better utility with a small pool and on the off chance I revived scum/neutral.

'No I'm not a doctor, I just stop a night kill...' gg Vere.

franconp

Searching through Ra's al Ghul belongins found a will:

"The Bat deserved to meet his doom at my hands -- at the hands of someone who hated yet respected him! Mortal enemies deserve at least that. If I was fated to meet my own doom at the Detective's hands I would have been satisfied -- it would have been a good death. It would have been right. It would have been proper. But instead this charade is perpetrated. Gotham and the world should be celebrating the life and death of a man who has pulled them away from the brink of extinction countless times instead of believing their Dark Knight still patrols the city's streets. A hero of Batman's caliber should not have perished in the shadows. A hero like Batman should have been killed in the bright light of day for all the world to see. That would have been my final gift to Bruce, a revelation and celebration as I, and I alone, pulled the mask from his lifeless face in victory! Now, as the centuries blow past me like a gentle breeze, I will always mourn the fact that I will not be remembered for killing the Batman, who, after all, would have been the only man I ever killed worth remembering."
Ra's al Ghul

Top Bottom