• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS |OT| (’-‘)-------------

fuck this gaaaaaame

image.php

Ashodin

Yes sir and loving it

SW-2045-4745-9999

As is standard for me in the 2010 era I have far fewer complaints about this game than most seem to... but this fuuucking target game. This is the only thing in the game with no redeeming value I can discerrn. And when you're playing against Barq and Byte the freaking dog can just absorb free hits, sinces it's a 2D plane he will always be a shield, and hitting him doesn't impact your score (edit: I take it back. It gives you 10. ten. -_-). Holy balls.

HEDLOK LEVEL 4 FUUUUUUUUUCK

sweet here's my code

SW-2256-6266-8413

MDave

I beat Spring Man Level 7 CPU in Versus mode! It was intense, way more fun then the AI in Grand Prix mode I think? Didn't feel like I was fighting against the CPU, more of a human player. It was very satisfying to beat the hardest difficulty AI anyway!

I'm completely stumped on beating Headlok lv4 with Ribbon Girl, and took way too many tries to beat it with Spring Man on lvl4. I went through the rest of the fights with ease until I reached Headlok. Are there particular arms that work best against it?

Oh and I tell you what, you HAVE to try this for an absolute blast. 1 - 100 mode, Kid Cobra, his stage. go. It's so much fun zipping around the place 1 hit KO'ing the helix clones in rapid succession in style (make use of his triple dodge constantly to really zip around on those spinning platforms). Great stress reliever if you are having frustrating rage inducing moments elsewhere in the game!

Then you will love Kid Cobra and his stage. He's awesome.

Daouzin

Just bought this and played it for about 90 mins.

Not feeling great about it, but not feeling bad about it either. Just very luke warm on it. I'm hoping the game will feel better once I adjust to the controls. Motions controls were not intuitive. Moved to Joycon grip instantly.

I didn't watch much before it's release and the Twintelle reveal. Disappointed that I'll have to watch youtube videos to "really" get it.

Biske

I actually really like the handicaps that are given in party mode.

For one its just for fun, for two, some people are too good and this helps take em down a peg, for three, when its on you its kind of a fun challenge to over come.

Some people it doesn't even phase, half health and no problem.

Busaiku

Am I missing something, but why is everyone focusing so much on level 4 for Grand Prix?
Is there something special about it compared to higher difficulty levels?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Man, what a fun, surprisingly deep game. Like most Im stuck on Headlock at lv4 with Spring Man.

Really, really great though. Investing the time getting used to the motion controls really pays off, I think. Its a liiittle annoying to block consistently, but those near hits and near misses feel really, really good.

Nintendo, man.

No Love

Banned
Holy shit this game is fun! Really glad I picked this up. Feels like a modern day Punch-Out mixed with Mario Kart-esque wackiness.

You all are really making the game seem ridiculously fun. My logical half has been in battle with my impulsive half since this game's release.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Man, what a fun, surprisingly deep game. Like most Im stuck on Headlock at lv4 with Spring Man.

Really, really great though. Investing the time getting used to the motion controls really pays off, I think. Its a liiittle annoying to block consistently, but those near hits and near misses feel really, really good.

Nintendo, man.

You all are really making the game seem ridiculously fun. My logical half has been in battle with my impulsive half since this game's release.

This is certainly not a title for everyone but surprisingly deep and ridiculously fun are both on point. It is an obvious passion project made with a ton of confidence in the core gameplay.

Ashodin

This is certainly not a title for everyone but surprisingly deep and ridiculously fun are both on point. It is an obvious passion project made with a ton of confidence in the core gameplay.

It's deep af. Also a workout! I had to turn on more fans in my apartment.

Top Bottom