• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekial45

Banned
So should we expect a lot more celebrity cameos this season? Since AD built a massive fanbase over the years, I'm assuming we're gonna see a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon.

Kajiba

Can't wait to watch this.

Going to be so good.

O0NchbV.gif

So should we expect a lot more celebrity cameos this season? Since AD built a massive fanbase over the years, I'm assuming we're gonna see a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon.

I know Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen are on board. I hope Carl Weather and Franklin are back too. ;)

Mariolee

Im sorry if this has been confirmed already, but Ive looked several places and couldnt see a definite answer. Do the new episodes hit exactly at 12:01am PST Sunday?

There was a Q&A with a Netflix exec a few days back that stated it would come up at 12:01am, but I guess things have changed? You know I'll still be refreshing at that minute.

Dmax3901

So I used those unblockers to get into Netflix, but then I need to sign up with paypal/credit card which it recognises as being Australian so I can't proceed :/

Lach

Thought it was a good idea to watch the "last day on location"-video from the s03 dvd in preparation....

Now I'm in tears....
O0NchbV.gif

Sharp

Man I would say there is no way this will live up to the hype... but the show actually lived up to the hype when I first saw it, so I don't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom