• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what did I miss

A lot of this.

tumblr_loih2x5NXT1r04evjo1_500.gif

Welcome back :D

I decided to wait until the moment this is available on Netflix to re-up my membership. (Lets see how that works out for me. =-/

I've taken down the names of all of east coast GAF so I can PM them spoilers that will only be spoilers if they fuck it up tomorrow and come on GAF before watching Arrested Development

!!!! :p
I'm not serious

Here's the Text message for those who didn't get it:

"Take some mayo, squirt it in your mouth, then add an egg. It's called a mayon-egg. Eat it while watching Arrested Dev S4 in 85 mins on Netflix! <3 Twilio

Fireblend

Banned
So, this is an official spoiler war zone as soon as the episodes get released, right? Might as well get used to not F5ing this thread like a mad man before it's too late... see you guys on the other side!

Miguel

I chatted with Netflix on their help page a few hours ago. I couldn't even get their rep to verify it would be on at 3 AM. Here's one part of the transcript. Hoping for 3 AM EST, but 12 AM would've been nicer.

Netflix Tia
Alright, looks like there is no time frame for when it will be up tomorrow.

Netflix Tia
I double checked a few things and they have not given us a time frame for it unfortunately.

Hermana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom