• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
VjomU97.gif

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I remember hearing something about a specific order in which the new eps should be watched, does anyone have that list?

Nelo Ice

Banned
Watched the trailer and all the clips so I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I’m afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

So close to new AD!

Time to make some coffee to stay awake, slept for about 20 minutes and feel bloody exhausted. The mrs of course has lots of energy.

Very happy i've tomorrow off to polish it all off.

Lach

It's so close!!! Managed to make a Netflix account over VPN so here we go!

Time for a speech!

SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

Zebra

They believe at the most it'll only take 10 percent of their bandwith. and they have a whole room full of people to ensure the Arrested Development episodes stay up. We'll have to see how true this is.

Wasn't there an article recently saying that Google and Netflix combined account for 50% of internet bandwidth usage? I'm not too worried about their ability to handle a spike.

Mariolee

Wait, is there a Season 4 page for AD yet? I'm on the official AD page and it only has the first three seasons. If I refresh at 12:01 will it appear or is there already a page?

Pctx

Banned
I have money on Amazon S3 servers taking a shit. That or Season 4 is up on the torrent sites before we can watch it on Netflix.

Mariolee

This warmed my heart:

Arrested Development ‏@arresteddev 15m
This is the story of a dedicated fan base, who after years of anticipation, was justly rewarded with 15 new episodes on @Netflix. #AD2013

iammeiam

Just started the last Ep of S3 in preparation; should finish at five after midnight. By the time I finish, it'll no longer be the last episode in the series. Hype!

Zertez

Im sorry if this has been confirmed already, but Ive looked several places and couldnt see a definite answer. Do the new episodes hit exactly at 12:01am PST Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom