• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing GOB's reaction and then the sound of silence never fails to make me laugh. He has to be my favourite character.

After a rocky start this season turned out great. I hope we get another one.

Some of my favourite moments: GOB accidentally proposing, "hello darkness my old friend", the sex offenders (seems odd saying this without context), the freakout over the drone pilot thing... and many more.
Finished the season, good although pretty confusing with all the jumps.

Loved the buster episode. Gob's episodes were pretty bad, along with Pop Pop's these were the low points for me.

The fuck? I thought they were the best of the lot.

dralla

Watched up to 7, best episode so far, god damn GOB is amazing. Michael's episodes have also been really good. Lindsay's was so-so. Jeffery Tambor is great, his delivery is always so on point. I do think they need to chill with the cameo's, they're really cramming them in

ivysaur12

Banned
Maeby's episode was a biiiit too much of the Roshomon-ness because of where it came in the season and it being her first (and only) episode, but holy shit, that was fantastic otherwise. And a cunt punt reference!

Just finished up Season 4 yesterday. Was a little nervous after the first 3 episodes cause I wasn't loving it nearly as much as the original. But it really started picking up for me as I got more accustomed to the style. Thought the writing was excellent. I didn't love the George Sr. and Lindsay episodes--I don't think they are strong enough to carry their own episodes; they are better as supporting characters in my opinion. Highlight of the season was Tobias "getting his rocks off."

I plan on rewatching it again soon and am glad to see a lot of people are finding it more enjoyable on a second go-round.

983807_505698579485233_2128715436_n.jpg

always sunny joke

Maeby looks really good in this picture, even with frowny face.

I didn't even notice that her last name here is Flunke that is just fantastic.

Holy crap, this show! It just keeps on giving :)

Do they ever explain why George Sr. get's all feminine and impotent?

I love how the orange wig finally made it with him. The line with him at the door and not talking to anyone without his "husband" was hilarious.

It's funny how Oscar and Him pretty much swapped with each other. Love Jeffery Tambor, can't wait to see where they go with this.

8byte

Banned
Nope, there are some possibilities, but its one of the hooks for a likely S5.

Okay, glad. I'm on my second watch through, and figured I'd missed something.

I love how the orange wig finally made it with him. The line with him at the door and not talking to anyone without his "husband" was hilarious.

It's funny how Oscar and Him pretty much swapped with each other. Love Jeffery Tambor, can't wait to see where they go with this.

Yep, love this. Especially with Oscar banging all the Lucile's, haha.

Slacker

And of course it was foretold by Marky Bark in his ostrich costume. The weak shall become strong and the strong shall become weak... (I may have that backwards but you get the idea).

Agent_J

i am still in shock after the last episode! wtf...

why was
tobias on to catch a predator? how did he get set up, just trying to visit maeby?

also, WOW @
buster being arrested for the murder of lucille 2! did not see that coming at all!

so, who was the
real killer?

big ander

i am still in shock after the last episode! wtf...

why was [not a spoiler]tobias on to catch a predator? how did he get set up, just trying to visit maeby?[/spoiler]

also, WOW @ [not a spoiler]buster being arrested for the murder of lucille 2! did not see that coming at all![/spoiler]

so, who was the [not a spoiler]real killer?[/spoiler]

maeby told the tv show people the model homes would make good lure homes

we purposefully don't know the real killer yet, it's a cliffhanger.

Agent_J

maeby told the tv show people the model homes would make good lure homes

we purposefully don't know the real killer yet, it's a cliffhanger.

i spoiler tagged it because i don't wanna ruin anything for anybody. i remember maeby mentioning that, but cannot remember how tobias got involved.. why was he still in his thing costume?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I didn't get Annyong's appearance.

Why did he "lose his freedom" as the narrator explained?

Hazmat

I was expecting Annyong to fit in with Lucille being in prison when I realized her prisoner number is "hello" upside down.

I always got the feeling that he had a more significant story planned i the early seasons that was cut when the seasons were shortened.

Don't really get why they turned
Sally Sitwell
into a villian. In the old series she was just a girl that was the daughter of George Bluth's rival who happened to have romantic feelings for Michael and vice versa.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman

My guess is when him and Oscar got high on maca, they got themselves confused and now Oscar thinks he's George, and George thinks he's Oscar.

That or George got reverse-maca and he got one that killed his libido and did the opposite of what it's supposed to.

SuluDance

Banned
This GOB episode!! Hysterical!

What was the point of the
giant "H E R ?"

Also holy shit at
Steve Holt!

"....AND JEREMY PIVEN" is one of the best visual gags I've ever seen.

blamite

It had to have something to do with the maca being downhill from the commode right? It was pointed out a few times as if it was going to be a plot point but nothing ever really came of it.
This GOB episode!! Hysterical!

What was the point of the
giant "H E R ?"
Church of the Holy Eternal Rapture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom