• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

kZ0vofk.png

Sölf

God damn this fucking episode. Best of the season and one of the best of the whole series. Man, this season. The russian flashback is also so damn good. Oh PLEASE don't start sucking for the last few episodes.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
It's gonna be Mother Panic or something weird like that. Watch.

is that a possibility?

Before, the majors were all completely off the table on CW TV, period.

Superman coming to Supergirl opened Pandora's box. They're still quite unlikely, but we're better than the complete "No" we had before.

My answer was mostly joking though. I've always felt Nightwing would be a good CW show, but he has a movie coming.

Also possible: Dinah or Wild Dog upgrading to regular

Any of the squad becoming regulars seems quite low-level news, not worth teasing.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
what a world where i wish there wasn't a AAA big budget Nightwing movie coming out because i would've rather seen the CW adaptation

Combine the two. Make Wild Dog join the Legends, because seeing him put into different time periods is a recipe for magic.

i need this to happen

Zen Aku

I thought that it was cool that there's a villain in a DC comics with my last name.

Also Nightwing would be an awesome TV series if they make it as an investigative cape show.

Skux

What an episode. Dark, tense, and soul-wretching. It felt like an ordeal just watching it.

Definitely in the top 5 episodes of all time.

Joni

I would love to see Nyssa or Roy return but they don't deserve a real announcement as they were never off the table. Manu would be great. A minor crossover could be possible. Or they have something big planned for next year.

Batman TV rights are with Fox, but they could sneak him in by saying he's equally a Titans character.

Both shows managed to use some same villains. And the question is if Gotham even has the Batman rights.

We already got a Bludhaven name drop (and the blockade going away, or being seriously diminished), I wouldn't be shocked to see Nightwing at some point. Dude needs to clown on Ollie at least once.

If it was on that level, though, I doubt we'd be getting a teasing tweet. There'd be massive rumors and scoops and all that noise.

Top Bottom