• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Surely that is Black Siren fucking with Ollie?

Also, are they trying to open up space for a Curtis/Ragman relationship? They seemed to be flirting a while back.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Also, are they trying to open up space for a Curtis/Ragman relationship? They seemed to be flirting a while back.

There is definitely some back and forth between them. The couple that commits felony assault together, stays together.

Serious cringe warning for this one. An Olicity fan posted up a big long post about how bad the last episode was and Amell responded:

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/posts/1228839840534614

It's crazy how differently the fanbases read the show. I will acknowledge though it was weird that everybody comforted Oliver while Felicity's boyfriend was the dead one. I guess it seemed natural because he's the lead.

fiYx2Zq.gif

oHAre25.gif

Jesus christ

Serious cringe warning for this one. An Olicity fan posted up a big long post about how bad the last episode was and Amell responded:

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/posts/1228839840534614

It's crazy how differently the fanbases read the show. I will acknowledge though it was weird that everybody comforted Oliver while Felicity's boyfriend was the dead one. I guess it seemed natural because he's the lead.

Link is dead. Anyone got another link to it or can copy and paste?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
What? It was a great mid-season finale IMO.

And what drama? lol. You sure you didn't mean to post this in The Flash thread?

The needless drama between Mr. Terrific and his husband.

But, yes. A better midseason finale than the past two season's.

The needless drama between Mr. Terrific and his husband.

But, yes. A better midseason finale than the past two season's.
If nothing else, I like that they at least shoved the drama to a worthless side character instead of having it be front and center. Felicity's immediate calming down after what happened was a nice touch, as I was ready to see the quality for the rest of the season nosedive again, but they've so far subverted that.

Sephzilla

Maybe with help from Prometheus? Think just how sick and depraved would that play from Prometheus be?

And it would also risk estranging Oliver's relationship with Barry, since Barry and the STAR Labs folk locked her up and didn't tell Oliver about it. Which would kinda fit in with Prometheus's MO of everything that Oliver touches dies/gets hurt/etc.

Do you guys think it's a coincidence that there are visions of dead characters in all of the mid-season finales so far, save Supergirl? There has to be something going on with that.

Joni

Do you guys think it's a coincidence that there are visions of dead characters in all of the mid-season finales so far, save Supergirl? There has to be something going on with that.
There was a vision of a dead character on Arrow and Legends?
Laurel and captain cold are both alive.

GulAtiCa

There was a vision of a dead character on Arrow and Legends?
Laurel and captain cold are both alive.

Arrow:
Yep, Laurel is real. There is a clip out there of Diggle & Olliver talking about her

Also for Legends:
Captain Cold. I was curious about that, was he real? I kinda figured it was a bit more then an hallucination

Effect

And it would also risk estranging Oliver's relationship with Barry, since Barry and the STAR Labs folk locked her up and didn't tell Oliver about it. Which would kinda fit in with Prometheus's MO of everything that Oliver touches dies/gets hurt/etc.

I forgot they never told him about that. They've had more then enough time.

Sephzilla

I forgot they never told him about that. They've had more then enough time.

I wonder if that will get addressed at all in the next episode. Like maybe Diggle will have some throwaway line about "are we sure this isn't the other version of Laurel that Barry locked away?" Actually Diggle is a bad example, not sure if he can wrap his head around an alternate Earth.

Joni

Arrow:
Yep, Laurel is real. There is a clip out there of Diggle & Olliver talking about her

Also for Legends:
Captain Cold. I was curious about that, was he real? I kinda figured it was a bit more then an hallucination
It was a vision of an alive character for Legends.

I mean, I'm aware of those spoilers, but none of that is confirmed on the shows yet. On top of that, the Savitar stuff and Dominators stuff both play heavily into what appears to be happening right now.

Joni

I mean, I'm aware of those spoilers, but none of that is confirmed on the shows yet. On top of that, the Savitar stuff and Dominators stuff both play heavily into what appears to be happening right now.
It doesn't. It is just like the Flashpoint talks this summer. Something that happens on one show alone won't have a huge impact on the others. The savitar stuff won't explain those two things. Just like flashpoint didn't explain Steins change.

Dysun

This season is such a huge improvement over last years nuke the world in my ark Darhk shitshow. Wish the ratings reflected this as well, but at least I'm enjoying it like I did in its first two seasons.

Volimar

Just finished the episode.

Y_Y

So this is where Flash's sad ending went.

One would think that Barry and company would know if Black Siren escaped which leads me to think that this Laurel might be some woman that Prometheus had plastic surgery done on to fuck with Ollie even more.

Sölf

One would think that Barry and company would know if Black Siren escaped which leads me to think that this Laurel might be some woman that Prometheus had plastic surgery done on to fuck with Ollie even more.
Prepare yourself, this is the one thing that puts Gotham into the Arrowverse, because they introduce Dollmaker aka Dullmacher in Gotham.
Please don't, Gotham is fine without the Arrowverse.

ZeroX03

Banned
Sölf;226345493 said:
Prepare yourself, this is the one thing that puts Gotham into the Arrowverse, because they introduce Dollmaker aka Dullmacher in Gotham.
Please don't, Gotham is fine without the Arrowverse.

Dollmaker was already in Arrow.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Good finale. The flashback through the building full of corpses was fantastic.

The Curtis drama would have been fine if his husband was even remotely decent in those scenes. As it stood, there was zero chemistry between them.

There better be a damn good excuse for Laurel being alive. I'll accept Black Siren as just part of Prometheus' plan in messing with Ollie, but if it's really Laurel, that's some real bullshit.

Magwik

Banned
Good finale. The flashback through the building full of corpses was fantastic.

The Curtis drama would have been fine if his husband was even remotely decent in those scenes. As it stood, there was zero chemistry between them.

There better be a damn good excuse for Laurel being alive. I'll accept Black Siren as just part of Prometheus' plan in messing with Ollie, but if it's really Laurel, that's some real bullshit.
It's gonna be some bullshit with magic

Top Bottom