• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Oregano

It's worth remembering that both S3 and S4 were relatively well received until after their midseason break. Not at positively as this season but still...

ZeroX03

Banned
I've just realised that the flashbacks have not been present for the last few episodes.

There were plenty of flashbacks in the last episode. It's just Russia flashbacks that took a break in the last two episodes, because there was clearly no place for them.

Platy

Goth Felicity makes me smile because it remembers the crazy theory that she was secretly Death of the Endless when the pics appeared xD

There were plenty of flashbacks in the last episode. It's just Russia flashbacks that took a break in the last two episodes, because there was clearly no place for them.

actualy ... it was.

Oliver mentioned that a russian woman was the responsible for this show's biggest feats : the FLIPS

Sandfox

So ...

Ollie's love for Laurel has been rekindled since her death. She was the one he was marrying in the "perfect life scenario", not Felicity

Laurel died thinking Olicity was OTP and she was leftovers

We have all the ingredients for "Radioactive 2," but with Felicity in the Tommy role.
I would absolutely love if this happened.

How do I quote posts from the S4 thread that were telling me I was crazy for saying Laurel would eventually back (like every other character) because I am petty like that. Cough StaticJam Cough. Half of you guys had my back though haha.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I was legitimately worried that they were going to try to play at an angle where Felicity blamed Oliver. That dog don't hunt this far into the show. Glad they left that idea in the ether.

The idea that Artemis hasn't always been a traitor but switched her allegiance after finding out more about Oliver is also pretty fresh. I'm not a huge fan of "they were evil all along" storylines. So a revelation in the show being what flipped her is solid.

Volimar

If it is a Laurel somehow, I hope she sticks around for a bit. She was getting better even as most of Arrow was dipping in quality.

KonradLaw

It's worth remembering that both S3 and S4 were relatively well received until after their midseason break. Not at positively as this season but still...

S3 was well recieved solely because of awesome last three eps before the break. It was pure aimless mess before it.

Joni

But I want him on Arrow as an old Bruce Wayne (or Matches Malone if Fox has a problem), not on Supergirl as a Martian.

I want to go further, a real visit to Batman '66 world, in 60s style with West and if they can maybe Burt Ward or Julie Newmar. Too bad they lost about every villain actor.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I feel like no one is appreciating me seizing on a stray apostrophe to make a Martian joke.

Noooooo not goth Felicity. Just Felicity who is going dark places but none of the hipster goth shit.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.

m7Fjt70.jpg

<3

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Goth Felicity was in the worst Arrow episode ever. I can't sanction this buffoonery.

morningbus

I do think some of the Brother Eye stuff is salvageable, though, and probably what they mean by Felicity doing some morally questionable things.

Sephzilla

I'd personally just prefer we not get any more stories that revolve around Felicity. Felicity-centric plots are where Arrow seasons go to die. She works so much better as a supporting character than a straight up lead.

carlsojo

Not all Felicity-centric episodes are bad. The one with Clock King was pretty great actually.

I hated Secret Origins though. Haaaated.

Dysun

Felicity as anything but a bit character is a bad thing

The ending of the last episode actually made me worried about where it may go next year

morningbus

I swear, everyone spends so much god damn time talking about Felicity.

Go live your lives for the next few weeks, people.

Sephzilla

Felicity as anything but a bit character is a bad thing

The ending of the last episode actually made me worried about where it may go next year

Yeah, the Curtis/Felicity crying stuff at the end makes me worry we're going to go head first into more of the excessive drama stuff that sank last season. Granted, they did already downplay part of it by having Felicity acknowledge that it wasn't Oliver's fault. I'm worried, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt because Season 5 has been lights out so far.

They always seemed to talk about another show where Felicity never did anything right and she is the most annoying character on TV.

So we're talking about Arrow Season 4?

Top Bottom