• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

I'm pretty sure I'll be caught up well before the show comes back. Haven't started yet but soon.

What did Amell reply?

gFAgayM.jpg

Also, she apparently deleted the post after being bullied (IE people calling her out who replied to her post) and Reddit making a "meme" out of her because someone searched her Twitter and found and capped a bunch of negative Tweets (which she went through and deleted aferwards) about Stephen's wife and Katie Cassidy.

http://imgur.com/a/IN25I

Oh god... I'm back in this again... Nooooo!

So ...

Ollie's love for Laurel has been rekindled since her death. She was the one he was marrying in the "perfect life scenario", not Felicity

Laurel died thinking Olicity was OTP and she was leftovers

We have all the ingredients for "Radioactive 2," but with Felicity in the Tommy role.

I'm pretty sure I'll be caught up well before the show comes back. Haven't started yet but soon.

Also, she apparently deleted the post after being bullied (IE people calling her out who replied to her post) and Reddit making a "meme" out of her because someone searched her Twitter and found and capped a bunch of negative Tweets (which she went through and deleted aferwards) about Stephen's wife and Katie Cassidy.

Oh god... I'm back in this again... Nooooo!

Welp

Shaanyboi

Banned
So ...

Ollie's love for Laurel has been rekindled since her death. She was the one he was marrying in the "perfect life scenario", not Felicity

We have all the ingredients for "Radioactive 2," but with Felicity in the Tommy role.

OMG If Laurel AND Tommy are alive, I need an angry Prometheus to start slowly walking towards Ollie about to kill him, and he starts humming Imagine Dragons.

Bluth54

I have to give Amell credit, most actors wouldn't bother to post something that long to respond to a fan. The guy is great.

So ...

I'm okay with this.

It's been a while since anyone got welcomed to the new age.

Neoxon

It'll be super dumb if Laurel is really alive somehow. :/

ha
Legends of Tomorrow is probably gonna explain it.
They kinda teased that Sara may kill Damien in the past to save Laurel in the future after learning about Martin Stein's new daughter, who was a result of Stein giving his past self advice.

They kinda teased that Sara may kill Damien in the past to save Laurel in the future after learning about Martin Stein's new daughter, who was a result of Stein giving his past self advice.

Wouldn't this erase Rory from the show? Unless, of course, Felicity finds another way to nuke Havenrock.

So ...

Please

Please

Please let it happen.

As the tear drops down felicity's face in my head I can see the camera pull out the the tv screens as thousands of shippers look at the screen(the window in a sense) and begin to tear up themselves...
Radioactive...
Radioactive.

Lol if that happens after the shit Barry got in Invasion.

Volimar

That doesn't make sense at all.
Ollie found Artemis when she was pretending to be Black Canary. Laurel's death suddenly being erased would open so many plot holes. Not to mention, after learning about Flashpoint, Sara would have to be dumber than Barry to knowingly change the past.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
So ...

I am so onboard for this.

MartyStu

So ...

You are a visionary.

ZeroX03

Banned
So ...

Oliver's scenario wasn't a perfect life, it was an idealized "what if" made to distract him. He seemed to care much more for his parents.

For the rest of them it wasn't ideal at all, Ray pointed out he wasn't with Anna, Thea didn't have Roy and Diggle was still torturing himself.

I don't think that's happening.

The showrunners have said Flashpoint has something to do with it. Whether it's the Philosopher's Stone or just a side effect of Barry breaking time, I think the end result is Black Siren being over-written with Laurel's memories and personality.

The Light

This can't be it. If that happens Oliver shouldn't be surprised.

Joni

So ...

It isn't a perfect life. It is just what would have happened if Malcolm didn't blow up the Gambit. Which nobody was happy with. Not even Oliver.

So ...

Would be a pretty solid recipe for some GA/BC course correction. Just hoping the writers have learned to write the two of them better(ie not have them take turns being shitty to each other). Hopefully they take their time setting them back up gradually and dare I say organically. Also wouldn't hurt for them to look to the comics for guidance on how to write the Green Arrow/Black Cannary dynamics. They can write the characters as a happy crime fighting couple without all the drama shit the CW can't help but peddle.

Joni

Would be a pretty solid recipe for some GA/BC course correction. Just hoping the writers have learned to write the two of them better(ie not have them take turns being shitty to each other). Hopefully they take their time setting them back up gradually and dare I say organically. Also wouldn't hurt for them to look to the comics for guidance on how to write the Green Arrow/Black Cannary dynamics. They can write the characters as a happy crime fighting couple without all the drama shit the CW can't help but peddle.
No writing fixes that they have no chemistry.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
I feel bad for Lance. How many times will his daughters die and/or be resurrected.

Oliver and Felicity had chemistry and Gaf hated that. Might as well try something new

They worked as a James Bond/ Ms Moneypenny thing with Felicity lusting after Oliver and him being flirtatious at times but with no intentions of ever going beyond that making her thirst funny. Soon as they tried an actual relationship it fell apart. Partly due to shit tier writing and partly because the chemistry didn't work on a pure romantic scale.

Definitely agree trying Laurel and Oliver as it should be canonically is worth a shit without the weak drama for the sake of drama characterization that knee capped them in the past.

Joni

Oliver and Felicity had chemistry and Gaf hated that. Might as well try something new

GAF has been retconning their Laurel hate.

I say otherwise but to each their own. Im not getting into a Felicity vs Laurel fight on here.

Just see how they look together on pictures. Emily and Oliver seem much friendlier, they hung out a lot so they feel better together because they seem to like each other more.

GAF has been retconning their Laurel hate.

Just see how they look together on pictures. Emily and Oliver seem much friendlier, they hung out a lot so they feel better together because they seem to like each other more.

Let's not go down the Stemily rabbit hole. That is the point where even Reddit with its worst antics looks good.

LotusHD

Banned
The more I think about it, the more I expect Laurel to give us our first bad episode of the season. Wanna be wrong so bad though, though I guess I'll just put this crow to the side just in case lol

mm04

Arrow has been really good this season and that was a solid Fall finale. My only disappointment was that when Laurel turned around, it wasn't Huntress instead!

Deep down Ollie knew that was Billy and shot him anyways because olicity forever.

tumblr_inline_n6x71rMQcs1qbfvm6.gif

Also, in related news: Arrow Tragedy Will Push Felicity to a Darker, 'Morally Questionable' Place

Moving forward, when the series returns on Jan. 25, “One thing Felicity is not going to do, I can tell you for sure, is blame Oliver. She recognizes the manipulations that have led to this situation,” showrunner Wendy Mericle, who co-wrote the midseason finale, told TVLine as part of our in-depth 2017 Preview Q&A. “Her heart is broken in that last moment for Oliver and for Malone and for herself.”

Rather, when it comes to directing her anger, “Felicity has set her sights on Prometheus,” Mericle makes clear. “This season we have said we’re going to take her to a darker place, and you’re seeing the genesis of the reason why, right here.”

To that highly, dangerously ambitious end, Felicity “is going to meet some people who are both a bit tied to her past but also very much tied to this new future she’s contemplating,” Mericle teases, “and that’s going to draw her away from the team and lead her to do some things that are pretty morally questionable.”

I hope this marks the reemergence of Goth Felicity.

Top Bottom