• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

I'm sure Prometheus is cooking up some anti-Ragman tech. Watch him be weak to something stupid, like sonics, where the Canary Cry device that Artemis stole last season will take his rags out.

Actually, basically, he'd be Venom, since he has a similar move set right now anyway.
Ragman: "Oh no, fire! My only weakness!"

Although he did survive a nuke, soooo I'd be really curious to see what lame weakness he has other than the obvious (attack him when he's not in costume).

The suit's fuel source is the sins of the souls trapped inside it, releasing them once they've been cleansed. I'm sure a Penance Stare into a guy bonded to the souls of all kinds of unsavory types would hit hard.
Yeah, and then there's the whole fire thing. Even the shittiest Ghost Rider would rock his face off.

Sephzilla

Wild Dog dying is too incredibly obvious, which is why I think we're going to get the swerve Ragman death.

The only other surprise death I could see coming is
Diggle, because they seem to be setting up a bond between Diggle and Wild Dog. And since both of them carry military backgrounds and both use guns, this season could be a passing of the torch type of thing between Wild Dog and Diggle.

Nabs

R0qwGz1.gif

Magwik

Banned
Just looked over at r/Arrow. They seem perplexed by how
She could be broken out of Star Labs, presumably by Prometheus.

They clearly don't understand Star Labs security like ArrowGAF does.

Everyone was too busy with the Alien Invasion to keep security in check, or something.

I'm pretty sure that's not
Black Siren. It's probably just another version of Laurel that is a meta as opposed to having the dumb collar.

Also they tend to not give away that level of twist in the previews. They give away things, just not that obviously. Most of the time when they go that obvious, it's two scenes cut weirdly together as a swerve.

I could be totally wrong, but I don't think I am.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm pretty sure that's not
Black Siren. It's probably just another version of Laurel that is a meta as opposed to having the dumb collar.

Also they tend to not give away that level of twist in the previews. They give away things, just not that obviously. Most of the time when they go that obvious, it's two scenes cut weirdly together as a swerve.

I could be totally wrong, but I don't think I am.

But...
Black Siren is the meta that doesn't need the collar.
I doubt they're going to
introduce yet another Laurel.

But...
Black Siren is the meta that doesn't need the collar.
I doubt they're going to
introduce yet another Laurel.

Next big crossover is gonna be
Crisis with Infinite Laurels, as the various Black Canaries of the universe converge to kick Ollie's ass for being a dick.

ZeroX03

Banned
The thing is, the "Previously On" will probably really obviously spoil it because they'll show
scenes from The Flash.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Next big crossover is gonna be
Crisis with Infinite Laurels, as the various Black Canaries of the universe converge to kick Ollie's ass for being a dick.

Whatever gets me Luarel as Harbinger.

The thing is, the "Previously On" will probably really obviously spoil it because they'll show
scenes from The Flash.

If they were smart, they'd
have the betrayal happen at the end of the episode and leave the previously on for the next week.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think a lot of us saw this coming the moment that Team Flash didn't tell Team Arrow about Black Siren. That had DRAMA!!! written all over it. I'm cool with it, it's what makes the most sense for bringing Laurel back.

GulAtiCa

If they were smart, they'd
have the betrayal happen at the end of the episode and leave the previously on for the next week.

However,
If that scene was at the very end, it be weird for it to be in the preview. It'd be like if they actually put the Laruel "Hi Ollie" from last episode in the preview. lol. I bet it's a misdirect or that she's part of the big bad for the season.

Effect

If there is one thing you learn about CW comic shows is that they care nothing about spoilers for there promos .
If you care about that stuff don't ever look at them lol .
None of the other promos for the other shows seem that spoilery though. This one really stands out.

GulAtiCa

None of the other promos for the other shows seem that spoilery though. This one really stands out.

Heck, the other 3 shows has a trailer for showcasing what's to come for rest of the season. For Arrow it was only for the immediate next episode.

Which prob means:
That anything beyond episode 10 would likely be too spoilery beyond what was already a huge WTF! lol

Top Bottom