• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

Also... we straight nightmare, dawg:

1385139_518330061585599_1445509815_n.jpg

We should have used that "And his Super Friends" subtitle......

Also is China White channeling Lady Deathstrike there? I see some long-ass claws.

Tucah

you speak so well
Finally got around to watching the premiere, great episode. Black Canary! Walter! Thea/Roy being sort of interesting! New bow and Arrow cave! Paul from Orphan Black! Season should be great, so glad the show is back.

You guys remember a while back, there was a script floating around called SuperMAX where Green Arrow is arrested, unmasked, and sent to a federal pen filled with psycho criminals who wanna murder him?

THAT NEEDS TO BE A PLOT LINE IN THIS SHOW. Season 5, Ollie is unmasked, captured and thrown into jail where all the survivors of his escapades decide they wanna kill him.

To be fair, he was also killing most people

So even if they found out...

tumblr_mctxyzfLHQ1qd7fc3o1_250.gif

Emwitus

You guys remember a while back, there was a script floating around called SuperMAX where Green Arrow is arrested, unmasked, and sent to a federal pen filled with psycho criminals who wanna murder him?

THAT NEEDS TO BE A PLOT LINE IN THIS SHOW. Season 5, Ollie is unmasked, captured and thrown into jail where all the survivors of his escapades decide they wanna kill him.

tumblr_mctxyzfLHQ1qd7fc3o1_250.gif

That's been done a billion times

Ollie's disguise isn't the best but at least it's somewhat more believable than Superman's which was a pair of glasses.

Superman's disguise goes much deeper than the glasses. There is an entirely different voice, body language, and an entire persona crafted to be nervous and clumsy. Furthermore, he's had shapeshifting friends play the role of Clark Kent in places where he was out Superman-ing, so that there is record of Clark and Kal-El being in the same place at the same time.

Ollie needs his domino mask and a fake beard. Smallville Arrow's "sunglasses at night" was a better disguise than the face paint.

Season 2 pilot was pretty good but I was a bit overwhelmed with everything they showed (all the new characters, island flashback, etc.)

The build-up was pretty baller though and it was nice to see Walter again, even for a short time only.

Also, the show keeps alluding to a possible romantic relationship between Ollie and Felicity (or are the writers just playing with us?)

Season 2 pilot was pretty good but I was a bit overwhelmed with everything they showed (all the new characters, island flashback, etc.)

The build-up was pretty baller though and it was nice to see Walter again, even for a short time only.

Also, the show keeps alluding to a possible romantic relationship between Ollie and Felicity (or are the writers just playing with us?)

They're assholes and toying with us. You know it to be truth. Ollie and Laurel is the ship that will go down in flames with us all along for the ride.

Slixshot

Banned
New thread to sub to! Hot dog! Didn't know there was a Gaf community behind this. I know where I'll be spending a lot of my time...

Mr.Swag

Banned
Started watching season 1 last wendesday, and now I'm all caught up.
Loveesdddddddddd season 1. Season 2 looks good so far.
Tho I did like murderous Ollie. He's shooting arrows at people, there's a chance they're going to die

New thread to sub to! Hot dog! Didn't know there was a Gaf community behind this. I know where I'll be spending a lot of my time...

post-10402-Breaking-Bad-Walter-White-RUN-pkNy.gif

Not with superpowers though. The script supposedly is extremely good. I dont think it could last a whole season, but last 6-8 eps of one? Yeah.

Would make for an amazing arc. Shit, you could reset everything at the end by having a fake Arrow out there to clear Ollie's name, but it'd be amazing to see this be an arc. Everyone would be out for his blood.

Wiktor

Guys. I just started watching this show and now I need to buy a surface tablet. I have no idea where that came from.

If you want to not strenghten this feeling do not watch Elementary:D

Altough...Arrow is pretty diverse in their tech.
They use Surface tablets. Ideapads for desktops and every single villain, on island or off it is using Thinkpads :D

karasu

Maybe she'll follow the path of Rachel in the Nolan Batman films.
She's already joined the district attorney's office. Next step is hooking up with him.

They really are taking a lot of cues from that series so I wouldn't be surprised.

Replicant

Upon rewatching Season 1, I realized that Tommy was actually Oliver's 'love' interest in the sense that he was actually the person that Ollie cared the most and the one he was willing to expose his cover for. It was amusing to see Ollie went "I can explain" while Tommy felt betrayed after the revelation, complete with "I don't even know who you are anymore" convo. The drama between those two was more intense than what Oliver/Laurel could muster. Even Helena used Tommy as a leverage to blackmail Oliver.

Considering that, it makes sense why Tommy's death affected Oliver the most, leading him to his decision to go non-lethal in Season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom