• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Amell was hyping next week's episode as the best ever on his Facebook. Considering his usual hyped episodes delivered, I'm excited.

Dahbomb

Great starting episode IMO... this is why the show is good ol' fun. Man so many self aware jokes in the show... good stuff. I have missed the well executed action choreography in the action scenes especially that training session on the island... something that is lacking in most other action TV shows.

fanboi

Banned
Man, I just belive I figure it out how Flash is going to become Flash.

When Ollie heard on the news that he had returned, they mention a partical accelerator finishing up... let me guess that he will be 'beamed'

Man, I just belive I figure it out how Flash is going to become Flash.

When Ollie heard on the news that he had returned, they mention a partical accelerator finishing up... let me guess that he will be 'beamed'

tumblr_ltszpblH2l1qak4c2o5_400.gif

Penguin

Rewatching season 1 since it is on Netflix

Only up to episode 2, but if I'm breaking this down properly... Mrs. Queen hired Diggle to protect Oliver.. after he was kidnapped.. by something she set up?

I hope some of these trick arrows accidentally kill people cause of how ludicrous they are.

If that boxing glove arrow hit somebody in the head, they would get a concussion and possibly die.

Only Hawkeye can do trick arrows.

hawkeye-3-putty-arrow-bro.png

Lox1t.jpg

hawkeye3g+boomerang+arrow.jpg

rakhir

Green Arrow is an older character, he used trick arrows before Hawkeye was around. That said, Hawkeye has currently way better series, but Green Arrow has a TV show.
You can say it's a draw.

G-Fex

Green Arrow is an older character, he used trick arrows before Hawkeye was around. That said, Hawkeye has currently way better series, but Green Arrow has a TV show.
You can say it's a draw.

TO HELL WITH DRAWS

HIT THE ROAD RAKHIR

No I like both :p

Mario007

You can say it's a draw.
I'd say GA wins out since it has Stephen Abs-from-heaven Amell playing Green Arrow as opposed to Jeremy Renner playing Hawkeye.

You can say it's a draw.

But you forgot that Hawkeye was in The Avengers, is in the upcoming Agenger: AOU and possibly in the new Capt. movie as well.

CClawJk.gif

rakhir

But you forgot that Hawkeye was in The Avengers, is in the upcoming Agenger: AOU and possibly in the new Capt. movie as well.
Yeah, as you see above not anyone will agree that's a positive. Even I wasn't thrilled with his arc in Avengers, and i like Renner.

ReiGun

I love my boy Clint, but one hot comic series doesn't make up for the L's he took in the Avengers.

Worst arc, most boring costume (that for some reason was adapted for comics, so as to infect them with its blandness), only cool moment (no look shot) was upstaged by every other cool moment, Jeremy Renner.

You know it's bad when even fans question why you were in the movie.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Man, it still to this day bums me out that they decided to put other people on the island with Oliver. The whole "pampered playboy turned survival expert" part of Oliver's story could've been so raw and deep, but instead it's just there for cheap action. Even if they did it like Green Arrow Year One, where it's just Oliver vs. an island of drug dealers, i'd be happy. But instead I feel cheated.

Yeah, as you see above not anyone will agree that's a positive. Even I wasn't thrilled with his arc in Avengers, and i like Renner.
I love my boy Clint, but one hot comic series doesn't make up for the L's he took in the Avengers.

Worst arc, most boring costume (that for some reason was adapted for comics, so as to infect them with its blandness), only cool moment (no look shot) was upstaged by every other cool moment, Jeremy Renner.

You know it's bad when even fans question why you were in the movie.

Even Jeremy Renner didn't like his arc and felt under utilized in the movie, but he was still in it. #1 grossing superhero movie ever, so that's gotta count for something (like general character awareness) but I'm not really sure what we are comparing here...

p.s. also forgot he was in Thor too.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
HBO needs to get into the superhero business. They need to do Hawkguy.

I'd watch that shit all day long.

I'd love to see a Hawkeye show. Not as a superhero though, just as a normal runaway who kicks around as a trickshooter for a circus. THAT I would watch.

rakhir

Kate Bishop solo show. I think she could pull that off easily.

After thinking about it I think i choose her over Felicity.

Tabby

Amell was hyping next week's episode as the best ever on his Facebook. Considering his usual hyped episodes delivered, I'm excited.

I remember when he hyped up the last 2 episodes of season 1, he certainly didn't lie when he said it was intense.
I'm more hyped then ever for this next episode!

Yeah it will probably be awesome

Went through season 1 yesterday (watching various clips on Netflix). John Barrowman goes full willem Dafoe on us in the season finale. It was awesome. I wish we saw more of that earlier

God, I want a Hawkguy series. Let Renner star in it, I'm okay with that. I'm sure he can rustle up some charm from somewhere. Be a lovable human disaster.

They would probably do some shit like The Punisher.

HBO Punisher series would be amazing. You learn your place, my man.

Also... we straight nightmare, dawg:

1385139_518330061585599_1445509815_n.jpg

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Thinking back on the past season. I came to the conclusion that China White and Ollie have more chemistry than Ollie and Laurel.

Wiktor

Thinking back on the past season. I came to the conclusion that China White and Ollie have more chemistry than Ollie and Laurel.
Olie has more chemistry with any female actor on this show and plenty of male to.

Heck...Oliver has more sexual chemistry with salmon ladder than Laurel.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Olie has more chemistry with any female actor on this show and plenty of male to.

Heck...Oliver has more sexual chemistry with salmon ladder than Laurel.

Ain't that the truth. Just need Ollie/Slade to happen asap. Now for the gif...

YVc50Yh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom