• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow780

I love when that briefcase or whatever was in the way so she had to do a little step up. Goddam.

HnxQFbG.gif

I bet Steve's making a datass face when not facing the camera.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
The Tomorrow People of Starling City

Oliver Queen stood in his bedroom looking out the window. It was a stormy night with heavy rain and some lightning, the quick flashes brightening his room. Ollie was interrupted by a low buzzing noise, he was sure it was all in his head, but it kept getting louder and louder. He heard something behind him. He turned and saw a vortex opening up in the middle of the room. What the hell, he thought.
Out of the vortex appeared a man, tall and built. Oliver was taken aback by the stranger’s gorgeous eyes. The vortex disappeared in an instant, leaving the strange man standing in the middle of the room.
“Who the hell are you? Ollie asked.
“My name is Stephen,” like it should be so obvious to Oliver. He looked so much like a younger version of Oliver. They could be brothers…or cousins.
“Uh…you just appeared out of nowhere, I’ll need more than that,” he paused. “Why come here of all places? How old are you? ”
“I’m 18, that is when our abilities develop,” Stephen said.
“What abilities?” Oliver asked confused.
“I am a Tomorrow People, Oliver,” said Stephen. “I am a homo superior; I am here to save the city.”
“I got that taken care of,” Oliver smiled at Stephen.
“I don’t think so,” Stephen began to walk towards Oliver.
Oliver didn’t know what a “Tomorrow Person” was nor did he care. Oliver had only one thing on his mind. The billionaire playboy stood before Stephen and took his shirt off. He was well built Oliver thought as he tossed the shirt aside. He touched Stephen’s bare chest, after which Oliver bent down and licked it. Stephen let out a moan.
“Do that again, Oliver,” Stephen moaned. His wish was Ollie’s command. Oliver licked again, hearing another moan erupt from the stranger’s mouth. Oliver stood up and took Stephen’s head in hand and kissed him. The kiss was passionate. Oliver felt a powerful attraction towards Stephen. He thought it was due to time and space opening up in his room. Or maybe something else. .
“What kind of danger am I in?” Oliver said between locking lips.
“I lied. I can travel between spaces but, sometimes when I do I see these visions. One of these visions was of you. I saw you shirtless, climbing up a solemn ladder. I knew then, that I had to find you.”
“Was I everything you expected?” Oliver said smiling.
“That and more,” Stephen said as he took Oliver by the hand leading him to lie beside him on the floor.
They started at each other, eyes meeting, Oliver getting lost in Stephen’s dreamy eyes.
Stephen looked around the room and saw a rubber fist arrow. “Ever had to use that?”
“That old thing? Maybe. Why don’t I try it on you,” Oliver got up to fetch it, his eyes beaming with excitement. “Stephen, you have failed this city and now you must pay.”
“Make me pay, Oliver. Make me pay real bad.” Stephen said with a huge grin.

The End.

there's been a severe lack of Felicity and Diggle these last couple episodes.

I keep getting the feeling that Diggle is going to get killed off to make room for Roy.

Diggle should hopefully be fine for a few more years. Up til now he's been a combo of Alfred and Kato (Green Hornet). Even if Roy takes the Kato role, Diggle is still got the Alfred side of things.

Khezu

I don't think they would ever kill off Diggle.

Ollie/Felicity/Dig team is the heart of the show, they all have great chemistry with each other.

Roy and Sara are great, but I don't think they work as well with Ollie, nor could they hold the show together.

Ollie/Felicity/Dig team is the heart of the show, they all have great chemistry with each other.

Roy and Sara are great, but I don't think they work as well with Ollie, nor could they hold the show together.

I'm not saying it would be smart, but it's the CW and Roy is prettier than Diggle.

Tabby

It'd be a dumb decision to kill of Diggle and it saddens me he's gotten less screen time this season.

We haven't seen Roy and Sara hang out with Team Arrow that much so I'll reserve my judgement, but the trio so far has been fantastic together.

The Tomorrow People of Starling City

what is this? amateur hour? get back to the Arrow cave Woz.

I have brought shame to Arrow-GAF.

I have a Mayor Moira/young male campaign staff fic in the works. It will contain bondage and other kinkiness. It won't be as tame I promise!

you can't do that storyline until we know what direction they are going. look why don't you do a little Sara/Laurel thing or Nyssa/Summer Glau/ Sara thing or a three way! you never do those! how about Sara/Laurel/Ollie? or maybe Felicity/Roy (Froy?)

ZenaxPure

there's been a severe lack of Felicity and Diggle these last couple episodes.

I keep getting the feeling that Diggle is going to get killed off to make room for Roy.

I thought things were going to turn around at the start of this season, but nothing has changed. When you look back Diggle ain't done shit this entire series, I'm not sure the point of his character. I mean you can tell me he's supposed to be the voice of reason or whatever, but they've ran that course like 3 separate times now, it's just lame at this point. I rewatched season 1 a while back because I thought maybe I was missing something, but, nope, Diggle could just be a guest star and still do what he does as a supposed main character.

I mean, I like the character a lot, but, I wish they would find a role for him that doesn't involve standing around a basement and occasionally crawling out when his past comes to mess up the city.

Clevinger

I thought things were going to turn around at the start of this season, but nothing has changed. When you look back Diggle ain't done shit this entire series

You forgot letting the guy who killed his brother go because, hey, mercenaries and honor and stuff.

I mean you can tell me he's supposed to be the voice of reason or whatever, but they've ran that course like 3 separate times now, it's just lame at this point

And when they do get rid of him (like you, I'd rather they keep him and give him shit to do), they'll just shift the voice of reason/moral compass duties over to Felicity. She's already doing it some of the time.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I thought things were going to turn around at the start of this season, but nothing has changed. When you look back Diggle ain't done shit this entire series, I'm not sure the point of his character. I mean you can tell me he's supposed to be the voice of reason or whatever, but they've ran that course like 3 separate times now, it's just lame at this point. I rewatched season 1 a while back because I thought maybe I was missing something, but, nope, Diggle could just be a guest star and still do what he does as a supposed main character.

I mean, I like the character a lot, but, I wish they would find a role for him that doesn't involve standing around a basement and occasionally crawling out when his past comes to mess up the city.

I agree. Diggle in the beginning served a purpose. He was Oliver's bodyguard then confidant, but now outside the occasional back story with Deadshot he doesn't do much. Maybe we'll see more of Diggle when that Bing search result makes its way into the show. The Hive was it? Felicity is kind of getting to that point too. The episode where he gets mad at her because of Barry was just out of place. Its necessary tension. No one dares tell Oliver anything when he gets involved with someone (ok, they might have but he certainly deserved it like with The Huntress).

I would like an episode where Oliver takes a backseat and the supporting cast carries the episode. The Smoak and Digs episode!

ZenaxPure

Felicity is kind of getting to that point too.

At least Felicity is the "tech guy". I mean she has a pretty obvious role that Ollie himself couldn't fill. Diggle is just the black driver that hasn't drove Oliver anywhere since season one. The hive thing is kind of my point. Diggle will certainly do something whenever that episode happens, but, until then? Probably won't do much but sit around that basement.

Why isn't Diggle allowed to smack a bowl of water for a while and then punch a truck or whatever.

Chariot

I just read Identity Crisis again. Merlyn was also part of the Suicide Squad. That could be one way to avoid the League of Shadows.

Diggle is more than the voice of reason, he's the voice of wisdom. He's got more technical knowledge than Ollie in terms of strategy, conventional weapons, and mercenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom