• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Slade is totally the Drake of the Arrowverse, but I get the feeling that his arc as a villian wont end with him dead. Because 1. Swag. 2. Theres places to go after his revenge stuff is done. 3. Swag 4. Manu Benett is great. 5. Its a CW so unless he wants to bang Oliver theres a chance he will live. 6. #Yoloswag.

ifXvXoIvaaHYE.gif

Moira having an orgasm just being in his presence. Fucking right he will last past this season. He is too awesome to kill off. And even if they do, they can still keep him around for flashbacks.

Khezu

I would be ok with them finding a way to cure the super serum from people.

Less evil Slade, and get to watch Roy try to continue being a super hero with out super powers.

Also, Roy needs a costume sooner then later. So does Diggle for that matter. Well maybe just a mask for him, full on Kato.

Clevinger

I wonder if Slade and Ollie will become uneasy allies in the future.

Doubtful.

I think so. They've telegraphed Sara getting Tommy'd so much that I doubt it's going to happen, unfortunately. As long as Slade doesn't murder any of his friends/family there's a strong possibility that happens.

Dude, Deadshot is starting to get so fucking cool

I like him, but his delivery of "Welcome to the Suicide Squad" is hysterical.

I think so. They've telegraphed Sara getting Tommy'd so much that I doubt it's going to happen, unfortunately. As long as Slade doesn't murder any of his friends/family there's a strong possibility that happens.

God, I hope so. Slade as a villain is both swaggerific, boss, and breaking my heart

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I wonder if Slade and Ollie will become uneasy allies in the future.

Doubtful.

I hoped so to be honest, Deathstroke + Arrow in modern times would have been epic and I was hoping for it ever since season 1... but they seemingly killed all hope of that unless Slade truly is completely psychotic and completely bipolar, somehow managing to give up his 5 year vendetta.

More likely is Merlyn + Ollie working together as someone was saying earlier.

But who knows maybe Shado will come back from the dead, knock on Slade's door, and tell him to get a fucking grip
after dropping Ollie's illegitimate love child in his lap
. Here's hoping cause Shado is awesome too :).

I hoped so to be honest, Deathstroke + Arrow in modern times would have been epic and I was hoping for it ever since season 1... but they seemingly killed all hope of that unless Slade truly is completely psychotic and completely bipolar, somehow managing to give up his 5 year vendetta.

More likely is Merlyn + Ollie working together as someone was saying earlier.

I can see Merlyn and Ollie working together, but only against a common enemy like Ra's or if they're trying to protect Moira or Thea. Otherwise, no way. Tommy's death is always gonna be there.

Slade and Ollie may have a chance, but we still don't know what Ollie went through at the hands of Slade, plus Ollie did cut out his eye. Can Slade learn to forgive?

For whatever reason people are believing that the character we assume is
Harley Quinn
is being played by someone named Cassidy Alexa.

https://twitter.com/cassalexa

There's her twitter and at the very least she's not at all denying it.

If true, she certainly looks the part.

5ad99b7ea24d11e3bd09138jws.jpg

She's cute as hell. I am incredibly attracted to her.

Shadow's right. She's got the crazy look.

I can't stop looking.

Arrow nails casting yet again.

JDSN

Banned
Cant they just find another guy to play Deadshot? I could see the casting guy just going "Fuck it, he is a one-time thing" only to find in horror that polls showed that they wanted the character to return eventually, the guy is a shitty actor, his make up hides his features and no one even honestly know what he looks like. Black Dynamite sucks too but he is recognizable and can fight, the Huntress is CW material so yeah, but this guy hams it up bad.

Wiktor

I
But who knows maybe Shado will come back from the dead, knock on Slade's door, and tell him to get a fucking grip
after dropping Ollie's illegitimate love child in his lap
. Here's hoping cause Shado is awesome too :).

#TeamShado FTW!

Anyway about the rumored miss
Harley Quinn appearance
. The big annoucement is supposed to happen in 19 episode, not 16. I wouldn't be surprised if she's just teased in ep16 and
joins the Suicide Squad
in 19th ep

Cant they just find another guy to play Deadshot? I could see the casting guy just going "Fuck it, he is a one-time thing" only to find in horror that polls showed that they wanted the character to return eventually, the guy is a shitty actor, his make up hides his features and no one even honestly know what he looks like. Black Dynamite sucks too but he is recognizable and can fight, the Huntress is CW material so yeah, but this guy hams it up bad.

Deadshot isn't that bad. I like how hilariously hammy his delivery is. Kinda reminds me of Count Vertigo (RIP). I dunno, I like Deadshot. He's got a slimy, snake thing about him.

#TeamShado FTW!

Harley Quinn appearance
. The big annoucement is supposed to happen in 19 episode, not 16. I wouldn't be surprised if she's just teased in ep16 and
joins the Suicide Squad
in 19th ep

I still don't think it's gonna happen. It's a misdirect.

Everyone's gonna be like: Where's the Joker? Where's Batman? Why is she in Starling?

Shadow780

I remember when Felicity was supposed to be an one episode thing too, and then the internet fell in love with her

BELIEF!

Goddamn Canada's been hiding quality women, we need to dig deeper!

Clevinger

I remember when Felicity was supposed to be an one episode thing too, and then the internet fell in love with her

BELIEF!

I'm wondering if we're even going to see her face, let alone her get any lines. But don't get me wrong. If she gets lines and she's good then that's awesome.

Cant they just find another guy to play Deadshot? I could see the casting guy just going "Fuck it, he is a one-time thing" only to find in horror that polls showed that they wanted the character to return eventually, .

lmao that's exactly what happened. i imagine the same thing occurred with felicity but they got lucky that she's carrying her role well.

deadshot is such a cheese. that suicide squad line lmao.

#TeamShado FTW!

Harley Quinn appearance
joins the Suicide Squad
in 19th ep

Perhaps Harley can be teased and then the big announcement for 19 that hasn't come yet is that Joker is going to be in it and she will be a bigger part of that. I can dream can't I?

Wiktor

Deadshot isn't that bad. I like how hilariously hammy his delivery is. Kinda reminds me of Count Vertigo (RIP). I dunno, I like Deadshot. He's got a slimy, snake thing about him.

I still don't think it's gonna happen. It's a misdirect.

Everyone's gonna be like: Where's the Joker? Where's Batman? Why is she in Starling?

You mean how they did when Huntress appeared? :)
Harley
is pretty big part of suicide squad. And I wouldn't be surprised if Arrow started to dip more into
Batman mythos
. Now I don;t think the big man himself will ever appear or even be named. But with all the rumors I wouldn't be surprised if in next season we get
Nightwing
who says "my boss sent me here"

Harley
is pretty big part of suicide squad. And I wouldn't be surprised if Arrow started to dip more into
Batman mythos
. Now I don;t think the big man himself will ever appear or even be named. But with all the rumors I wouldn't be surprised if in next season we get
Nightwing
Well in an interview, Amell did say there was a line where he got to say a character's name that he was so excited about that he couldn't finish the line.

I read that in a Screenrant article, I'll try and find it again

Wiktor

Well in an interview, Amell did say there was a line where he got to say a character's name that he was so excited about that he couldn't finish the line.

And that's reason number one why we all love Amell. It's hard to find a star that's so ridiculously enthusiastic about the show he's in.

Harley
Batman mythos
Nightwing

Im not against it, I just don't think it'll happen.

I thought he was talking about R'as al Ghul.

Blablurn

Oh my. I can't stop thinking how good this show is. I started recommending it to my friends. One of them was like "I saw a preview and it looked like the worst thing ever". So wrong ;_;

Mario007

Small inconsistency that I've noticed. First time Sarah saw Ollie's costume in Starling City, she said last time she saw the hood was when Shado was wearing it. But we saw in this episode that she clearly saw Ollie wearing it.

Also damn @ having Diggle flashbacks next episode. I really wanna find out how the island storyline progresses.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Small inconsistency that I've noticed. First time Sarah saw Ollie's costume in Starling City, she said last time she saw the hood was when Shado was wearing it. But we saw in this episode that she clearly saw Ollie wearing it.

na bro that just confirms that sarah is alive ez

Wiktor

Also damn @ having Diggle flashbacks next episode. I really wanna find out how the island storyline progresses.

Shado is alive obviously. Lazarus Pits and all that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom