• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
caitylotz
3 days ago
Some fun pics for this weekends con!

57f1387aadfd11e3a08e12e91b67ee2b_8.jpg

Ted Grant has a pretty big upper body. Dustin Clare (Ganicus) could probably play the role if he's still in shape from Spartacus. I think Grant is traditionally a former Heavyweight boxer, so if they were going to be super close to the comics, the actor should probably be taller than Manu, but it's not necessary really.

But Wildcat is supposed to be retirement age isn't he? late 50's-ish?

maybe they'll Hulk Hogan to play the part. LOL

But Wildcat is supposed to be retirement age isn't he? late 50's-ish?

maybe they'll Hulk Hogan to play the part. LOL

He is older, yes. But they could just pull a Deathstroke and give him some grey hair and aged/weathered makeup to pull it off. I doubt he'd be a permanent character if they were to bring him in at all, so it's not a huge deal.

Sweet episode. Needed more Bronze Tiger. At least he got to cut someone. Deadshot was great.

This build up for Ollie vs Slade is great!

Also loved the Harley cameo. Hoping for more.

maxcriden

Good, solid ep, I dug it. I liked the Suicide Squad stuff much more than I expected. The Deadshot part reminded me of that great Christos N. Gage Deadshot miniseries several years ago.

Deadshot_Vol_2_5.jpg

BTW God Bless the new 52 so we can now cast hotter looking chicks for Amanda Waller. I really hated the old fat Waller.

ugh, the whole point of Amanda Waller looking like a fat, frumpy older women is that she not only stands up to these perfect bodied super people and doesn't flinch,but that she is one of us and like us she made herself into someone through hard work, smarts and determination despite having a rough upbringing (grew up in East St. Louis, poor, etc.)having her look like a supermodel defeats the purpose of the character.

ugh, the whole point of Amanda Waller looking like a fat, frumpy older women is that she not only stands up to these perfect bodied super people and doesn't flinch,but that she is one of us and like us she made herself into someone through hard work, smarts and determination despite having a rough upbringing (grew up in East St. Louis, poor, etc.)having her look like a supermodel defeats the purpose of the character.

Character Smaracter. This is TV NOW! TV NOW! TV NOW! TV NOW! etc...

Well you can feel that way all you want to but I'm on board with the new Waller.

What happened to Summer Glau?

Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm predicting that
Slade will make Ollie choose between Sara and Laurel. Ollie will fail to save Sara, and Laurel will take over the Black Canary persona. I can't see it going any other way.

Wiktor

I'm predicting that
Slade will make Ollie choose between Sara and Laurel. Ollie will fail to save Sara, and Laurel will take over the Black Canary persona. I can't see it going any other way.

I hope it's the the reverse of this. Anything else makes no sense at the point the show is at.

NoTacos

That was a good episode. Loved how they shifted the focus from Ollie to Diggle for a change and that authentic easteregg made my day.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Okay, so I was looking forward to this because of Harley Quinn, but nope. Not this ep!
The promo for this ep showed more of her than this episode did. We better get this sorted next ep.

Chuckie

Okay, so I was looking forward to this because of Harley Quinn, but nope. Not this ep!
The promo for this ep showed more of her than this episode did. We better get this sorted next ep.

Yeah talk about false advertising.

I stopped looking at trailers/promo's for Arrow. They either show spoilery stuff, or stuff that isn't even in.

Why do they do this...they don't need it. I liked previous episode, but it was overhyped.

Deadshot was amazing in this episode, I really liked his and Diggle's development. Waller and the Suicide Squad was really well handled IMHO, and i'm looking forward to more of them in the future!

It's really too bad that Michael Jai White is really underused as Bronze Tiger. He's a great actor and is capable of shooting great action scenes.

DAMN this show is good!

Bronze Tiger is incredibly under utilized. They've already gone down the route of Ollie outmatched by strength, I'd love to see Bronze Tiger fill the role of a more agile enemy.

Blader

Bronze Tiger is incredibly under utilized. They've already gone down the route of Ollie outmatched by strength, I'd love to see Bronze Tiger fill the role of a more agile enemy.

Even that's an understatement. :lol His part in the mission consisted of walking up behind a guy and stabbing him. And before that, it was standing still and pretending to be shot.

Khezu

Bronze Tiger
Deadshot
China White
Clock King

Would be a good roster for the next time they show up.

I thought maybe Huntress, but I think she would work better by herself.
Harley should stay a cameo.

TS-08

Yeah talk about false advertising.

I stopped looking at trailers/promo's for Arrow. They either show spoilery stuff, or stuff that isn't even in.

Why do they do this...they don't need it. I liked previous episode, but it was overhyped.

This is why you don't tease Easter eggs/secret cameos beforehand. Just let them be surprises that your knowledgeable fans notice and enjoy while they are watching, then move on.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Bronze Tiger
Deadshot
China White
Clock King

Would be a good roster for the next time they show up.

I thought maybe Huntress, but I think she would work better by herself.
Harley should stay a cameo.

They need Captain Boomerang or a Captain Boomerang-type. Harkness was just a great character in the books. (He was basically a scuzzy, unreliable, racist jerk that everyone hated but had to put up with.)

Dawg

So it's basically confirmed Waller was the boss of Eddie Fyers (first season, island) in this ep?

I remember them showing her shoes in S1, but them knowing eachother and Oliver only going to her because he doesn't have any other choice (implying he doesn't like her and probably knows she was the one who gave Fyers orders) pretty much implies we might see her in the island eps to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom