• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
OLICITY

iIZLjOmCQlKhC.gif

Great episode. So no more island right? We get Hong Kong, and more importantly, Ms. Waller next season?

What's up with Thea? Pops gonna put her in training?

Khezu

So Laurel now thinks Ollie is in love with Felicity because of that stunt they pulled.

You could see it in her eyes when Sara said Ollie needed her.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
might be the best episode yet... really felt like a natural turning point for all the threads they've spent two seasons building up

Khezu

Who were the people disputing Thea as NOT the worst Arrow character?

This development just makes her better.
She gets to train and pal around with her awesome dad.

Hopefully now that she dumped Roy, he can hook up with Sin, and she can get more screen time.

might be the best episode yet... really felt like a natural turning point for all the threads they've spent two seasons building up

In that respect, the episode is a triumph. Wonderfully brought so many stories to a natural close and opened the doors to much more. You can tell the show runners are in their groove. Let's hope it continues into the next season.

season 3 is set up perfectly. Ollie has to get his company back, Slade is still alive, Sara is alive, Merlyn is alive and has his daughter now. season 3 has great potential now.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Who were the people disputing Thea as NOT the worst Arrow character?

She absolutely was in the first season. Season 2 she was better, but clearly wasn't that involved for alot of it. I can atleast empathize with her towards the end of this season.

Season 1 Thea pissed me off so hard. "I know it was hell on the island, but it was hell here too!" FUCK. YOU.

Effect

season 3 is set up perfectly. Ollie has to get his company back, Slade is still alive, Sara is alive, Merlyn is alive and has his daughter now. season 3 has great potential now.

That's not everything either. I love it. Good setup for third season. A lot of things brought to an end and a lot of new questions that have to be answered and roads to travel. :)

#ArrowFinale is trending in the US. Has a decent spot too.

I honestly hope they take a break from Slade, Sara, and Merlyn for a little while. And I wouldn't be upset if they never brought Mirakuru back.

As great as this season's been, I feel like these things have been wrapped up for now, so I hope we see some new things next season.

Probably going to be alone on this one but too much cringeworthy stuff in this ep.

Cheese list:
-Sara getting swept off the boat in the exact same way.
-Thea (alluded to) going evil
-Chesthair's internal bleeding that took forever to show any effect and then caused him to suddenly collapse.
-Passing Laurel the leather jacket.

Positives:
-Thankfully, the Olicity thing was a setup because that would've been a terrible fan service move since there was literally no development in that direction at all.
-The action was great.
-Finally made Roy the Red Arrow (I can forgive that he's apparently a great shot with a bow already)
-Supermax
-Setting up next Season to give The Island a breather.

Not a bad episode but it felt overloaded with twists. It delivered on the action though and that's the best part of the show so I'm not disappointed.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Awesome finale.

Would be pretty cool if they devoted a few episodes using the scrapped Supermax plot in Season 4/5 with Slade being the big bad again.

Loved the Supermax reference at the end. That can't just be for nothing, that's for sure.

It sucks to even think that we have to wait until October for our next fix of Arrow. Might be time for a series rewatch really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom