• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Looking forward to see in which new and exciting ways the writers manage to fuck with Laurel now that she's the taking the canary mantle.

Tugatrix

Nah. Dexter's last episode wasn't that bad. The very ending was nice and everything before it still was better than the whole S8. It;s the season as a whole that was garbage.

giphy.gif

Wiktor

I have to agree. The finale was not up to par with what they had built.

Good ep? Yes.

Great season finale? No.

Well....it wasn;t the best ep of the season. But the goal of season finales are isn't just to wrap up season's storylines, but also set up next season. In terms of the first thing it was just good/very good (depending on who you ask), as set up for S3 it was incredible though.

Necrovex

Now that would actually be the worst series finale in the history.

Not at all. It would have been infinitely better than
Lumberjack Dexter.

We should return to Arrow talk instead of entering the dark rabbithole that is Dexter. Nothing good will come from this discussion. Nothing.

Wiktor

Not at all. It would have been infinitely better than
Lumberjack Dexter.

Nah. it would be incredible cheap. The whole show was about gloryfying serial killer and cheeriing for almost every life he took. It's like the audience feels so insecure and guilty that they need him to die as a way to absolve themselves out of sympaty for a monster. The "Yeah, I loved that character, but he still got what he deserved at the end!". It would be coward's move. The show ended like it should. With Dexter loosing everything he ever cared about, dark passanger included and loosing all of that not because he was a monster, but because he tried to be human.

Plus it provides open window for a event series couple years in the future, where somebody with actual talent might give Dexter the sendoff season he deserves.

Wiktor

this makes me sad

They need him to rest and gather his strenght for a glorious return in S4 or 5.

That said, I dream about CW doing short summer event series to let us pass the time between regular seasons. Like next year do Suicide Squad and then let some of them escape and do Secret Six the year after :)

The season finale was fantastic. I was entertained the whole time! Great action, great pacing, great editing, and I like how it set up season 3.

BTW, I bet that each season Ollie is going to put a new super villain in the ARGUS prison until they all break out in the last season with bone to pick with him.

Khezu

I have never seen the vampire diaries, so my only knowledge of it comes from CW promos.

From the promos though, it seems like they're only 3 characters, the two guys and that girl, and they are always going on adventures and the girl keeps switching who she wants to bang, and who she wants to kill each episode.

The 3 of them are very pretty.

Joni

I have never seen the vampire diaries, so my only knowledge of it comes from CW promos.

From the promos though, it seems like they're only 3 characters, the two guys and that girl, and they are always going on adventures and the girl keeps switching who she wants to bang, and who she wants to kill each episode.

The 3 of them are very pretty.

I would disagree with that. I should because I like the show. So: there are other pretty people, prettier than those 3.

They need him to rest and gather his strenght for a glorious return in S4 or 5.

That said, I dream about CW doing short summer event series to let us pass the time between regular seasons. Like next year do Suicide Squad and then let some of them escape and do Secret Six the year after :)

i need my Merlyn vs. Swag Wilson fight at some point

Wiktor

Seconded.

You guys have failed this thread
You guys are so sure of yourself now. But we're 4 months untill Season 3. The real hunger hasn't even started yet. In two, three months. when work of Wozzly and his followers will reach unheard levels of depravity, when every bit of dignity will be teared away from you, when the ones who follow this thread will lay destroyed, and the themes and characters we love will become corrut with erotic fanfiction. Once you will loose everyone and everything you value, you will look back at this moment and say "damn, maybe a bit of OT disscussion wasn't such a bad idea". But it will be too late. The only way to stop this madness will be to drive an arrows through your own eyes.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You guys are so sure of yourself now. But we're 4 months untill Season 3. The real hunger hasn't even started yet. In two, three months. when work of Wozzly and his followers will reach unheard levels of depravity you will look back at this moment and say "damn, maybe a bit of OT disscussion wasn't such a bad idea".

4 months is not too bad, really. How long was between S1 and S2?

Tabby

So with
Merlyn become the main villain next season. Will we get to see more League of Assassins? Isn't Ra's still after him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom