• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that trailer was nice.
I'm really liking how they seem to be setting up the city and Oliver as more of a hero than a vigilante after last season's finale.

DieH@rd

Banned
Mercenary leader from last Riddick film? Well... that was unexpected.

I dont know what to feel about this news. I expected someone better known than he.

Who the heck is Matt Nable? Never heard of him.

Oh, the guy from the last Riddick movie?

riddick-matt-nableyyjg1.jpg

Also just noticed they airbrushed her stupid tattoo on her forearm. That plays a big part. My hype for the CW fall season would be in maximum overdrive if iZombie was ghere instead of Jane The Virgin....

iZombie and Jane the Virgin will both be great. I'm sure there will be some girl or another in JtV that'll get you revved up.

Wiktor

I have trust in Arrow's crew. I hope this will be the definitive version of Ra's, on both tv and live action. Which shouldn't really be hard though.

Clevinger

Wasn't that the way it was always pronounced before batman begins came along? Believe it's pronounced that way in Arkham City too.

Yep. They were just continuing a mistake from an old cartoon though. Not a fan of that.

In the Arrow universe, it doesn't make sense for Malcolm (a member of The League and someone who knew Ra's personally) to pronounce his name differently than Nyssa. I hope they stick to one version. I'm guessing they'll keep trying to have it both ways though.

Yep. They were just continuing a mistake from an old cartoon though. Not a fan of that.

In the Arrow universe, it doesn't make sense for Malcolm (a member of The League and someone who knew Ra's personally) to pronounce his name differently than Nyssa. I hope they stick to one version. I'm guessing they'll keep trying to have it both ways though.
Ra's is a master of deception, so he could theoretically tell people one pronunciation and reserve the correct way for those closest to him.

Blader

Ra's is a master of deception, so he could theoretically tell people one pronunciation and reserve the correct way for those closest to him.

"I've come to kill Ra's al Ghul!"
"Well I'm Raysh al Ghul, so you'll just have to keep looking."
"Oh, my mistake, sorry about that."

Master of deception!

Magwik

Banned
Speculation on Olicity:
They date for a few, Felecity gets crippled somehow (Oracle episode title sorta gave it away) and Ollie breaks things off due to immense guilt.
Or at least I hope that's how it goes.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
That was AWESOME. Ollie finally being a smartass inching closer to his comic book personality omg omg omg.

So hypeddddddd.

Anyone have any idea when it hits the UK?

I'ma be streaming it regardless, just be good to know so I can watch it on a nice big tv second time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom