• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Awesome seems like Vixen is coming to air

The voice actress will get to play her on the show

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/61237/an-animated-vixen-comes-to-life-on-arrow/

Aww yeah. Bit of a spoiler further down that link for those who are sensitive to that stuff. It's a small spoiler, but it'll make a lot of you happy.

CW Seed also recently put up all the Vixen episodes as one, 30 minute video here: http://www.cwseed.com/shows/vixen/vixen-season-1/?play=24dac429-d147-4492-bbe9-818188019537

Platy

Oh Funky, you know there's a difference between "weird" and "mid-season break weird".

I'll tune out as soon as the terrible fan fiction sex stories start to appear. It's my kryptonite.

As the mood between both started to change, Oliver asks
"Bu-But Chesthair .. there are lots of people here...."
As Chesthair interrupted
"You will never know anything, Oliver. As soon as we start, people will tune out..."
and they started to curiously explore their hairy bodies

=3

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I dont see a spoiler anywhere

Well,
the part where it says Vixen will train Laurel to do her Canary Cry without the use of technology
is a bit of a spoiler. There are a few things that have to happen to get there, plot-wise.

Magwik

Banned
Well,
the part where it says Vixen will train Laurel to do her Canary Cry without the use of technology
is a bit of a spoiler. There are a few things that have to happen to get there, plot-wise.
Huh? It reads like it's just the article authors wishful thinking. "fingers crossed" is your keyword

JustinBB7

I haven't watched VIxen, but I saw pictures that in the cartoon she knows Arrow/Flash, they never mention her in the show, will it be retconned or is the show not part of the TV universe or what?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I haven't watched VIxen, but I saw pictures that in the cartoon she knows Arrow/Flash, they never mention her in the show, will it be retconned or is the show not part of the TV universe or what?

she meets them very briefly in her animated show.

current Arrowverse timeline works so long as Barry & Ollie acknowledge that they met when they see her in live action form.

IconGrist

Well,

Hopefully that means it will actually do something besides being what amounts to a minor annoyance.

V_Arnold

I'm quite sure we were complaining loudly about her in the first season too.

Not what I meant. If you went into Arrow's world as a spirit and asked Laurel "if you knew that you could not go back there, and your actions would lead to Tommy's death, would you still do it?", she would say no. Pretty simple.

Joni

Not what I meant. If you went into Arrow's world as a spirit and asked Laurel "if you knew that you could not go back there, and your actions would lead to Tommy's death, would you still do it?", she would say no. Pretty simple.
Like that daddy Queen wouldn't have trusted Malcolm, Oliver would have handled Slade better,... She still thought it was worth it to save documents during a terrorist attack. Like there are no digital copies and like paper can get crushed.

A cartoon that aired on CW Seed that is part of the Arrowverse.

V_Arnold

Like that daddy Queen wouldn't have trusted Malcolm, Oliver would have handled Slade better,... She still thought it was worth it to save documents during a terrorist attack. Like there are no digital copies and like paper can get crushed.

Yeah, but you are only giving crap for Laurel over mistake with the hindsight info that YOU have, and not Oliver and daddy Queen and even Moira.

Joni

Yeah, but you are only giving crap for Laurel over mistake with the hindsight info that YOU have, and not Oliver and daddy Queen and even Moira.
The entire town was evacuating, people in-universe were giving her grief for staying at that point. The fact that it was very dangerous is info that she had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom