• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be hillarious.

"Hi guys!"
"Hi Helena!"
"I'm dead now."
"Bye Helena!"

Back for the Dead is totes a trope.

Timeline doesn't quite match up for Felicity to die in the car crash and end up in the grave, right? They could put her into a coma or something and have a few episodes as Ollie desperately tries to grapple with this terrifying new reality, where the woman he loves could be dead at any moment and then... she does.

Could be something.

Joni

Back for the Dead is totes a trope.

Timeline doesn't quite match up for Felicity to die in the car crash and end up in the grave, right? They could put her into a coma or something and have a few episodes as Ollie desperately tries to grapple with this terrifying new reality, where the woman he loves could be dead at any moment and then... she does.

Could be something.

Seems expensive to keep someone around just to be in a coma for a couple of episodes.
In soaps, you see someone in a coma for a couple of episodes = they're coming back.

That would be hillarious.

"Hi guys!"
"Hi Helena!"
"I'm dead now."
"Bye Helena!"

"Earth 2 Huntress shows up"
latest

Felicity in a wheelchair would probably mean a lot of Felicity crying while coming to terms with things, and I can't imagine anybody wanting that.

The Hobo

No more Felicity crying. She spent last season doing two annoying things.

1) Disagreeing with everyone's opinions and telling them why they were wrong
2) Crying.

No. More.

The trailer shows that The death does not even happen that late after the reason resumes since Darhk is still alive and Ollie wants to kill him.

Seems expensive to keep someone around just to be in a coma for a couple of episodes.
In soaps, you see someone in a coma for a couple of episodes = they're coming back.
Felicity is a regular though, so I could buy her in a coma for a while although that would just become plain melodrama and end up hilarious to watch.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
4x10 preview:

ARROW 4.10 “Blood Debts”: Oliver (Stephen Amell) must deal with the devastating consequences of Darhk’s (guest star Neal McDonough) last attack. Seeking revenge, Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt looking for Dahrk.

4x10 preview:

ARROW 4.10 “Blood Debts”: Oliver (Stephen Amell) must deal with the devastating consequences of Darhk’s (guest star Neal McDonough) last attack. Seeking revenge, Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt looking for Dahrk.
Whys he looking for dahrk? So he can get his ass whipped again like all the other times dark whupped his ass
?

Nabs

4x10 preview:

RIP Baby Ollicity. Dark Olli is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom