• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned

I figured this would be a possibility after
Damien was confirmed (for 1975). I guess we'll explore their beef a little to expound on Damien's history, I fully expect him to school Ra's just to make him even more intimidating over on Arrow. And because Arrow Ra's is pretty plain.

Also no idea if Barrowman will be showing up on Legends but I would be surprised if he doesn't.

I am so happy that Vixen will show up. Hopefully her introduction will play a role to launch her own series since there would be too many characters on Arrow, that she might not get enough spotlight.

Joni

I figured this would be a possibility after
Damien was confirmed (for 1975). I guess we'll explore their beef a little to expound on Damien's history, I fully expect him to school Ra's just to make him even more intimidating over on Arrow. And because Arrow Ra's is pretty plain.

Also no idea if Barrowman will be showing up on Legends but I would be surprised if he doesn't.

I would love it
if they're forced to work together to take on Vandal. They already had their falling out at that point I believe.

ZeroX03

Banned
I thought the end of the crossover made it kind of obvious that Malcolm was lying about the League not having any info on Vandal Savage.

Looks like there's a whole history there we're going to learn about..

Before the crossover I was thinking Vandal could be part of HIVE, especially as Damien isn't the leader of the whole organization. Him being a ship stowaway vagrant of sorts was odd.

anaron

I was just thinking how Arrow's flashback structure is so fucking perfect to basically film the animated Vixen series in live action and seamlessly introduce her to everyone who hasn't seen it.

but of course they probably won't do that.

ZeroX03

Banned
I was just thinking how Arrow's flashback structure is so fucking perfect to basically film the animated Vixen series in live action and seamlessly introduce her to everyone who hasn't seen it.

but of course they probably won't do that.

It seems some people were annoyed by non-Oliver flashbacks last season so they've said they're going to stay focused on him rather than addressing other issues they may have...

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Darhkest Before the Dawn

Damien Darhk stood in his lair examining his knife. He had a plan for it, but now was not the time to act. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard the footsteps approach him. These footsteps were not Detective Lance's, no these footsteps belonged to someone else.
"Good evening, Mrs. Smoak," he said as he turned.
Felicity Smoak stood before him. She was dressed in her red dress that fit her body well, he should know, he picked it out for her to wear. He knew Oliver and Felicity were a couple and he planned to exploit that relationship thanks to Felicity Smoak.
"I think he'll propose soon, Mr. Darhk," she said. With him she was all business, none of that blabbering thing she did to everyone else.
"If that's the case we better act fast," he said placing his hands on her shoulders. He slid the straps down her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor.
"I've always wanted this. You're so powerful. I want that power in me," she said looking up into Damien's sinister eyes.
Damien wanted nothing more than to explore the secret hole of Felicity Smoak. And tonight he'd be finally be able to do all the exploring he wanted.
With the power of his mind he levitated her to his desk and placed her gently down. Damien with a flick of his hand and his mind undid his pants and flung them into the corner. The size of his Ghost, well it certainly had to be seen to believe, was astonishing. Felicity took one look and her eyes widened, not in fear of but of excitement.
Felicity gasped as Damien began to explore.
His hands found the Smoak Stacks and they began to puff and puff from his touch. As Damien choked on the Smoak, Felicity took her finger and went behind Damien and into his H.I.V.E and gave it a good poke. Damien's body shuddered in pleasure. He wanted more; perhaps another finger or two in his H.I.V.E. Not many people were able to find their way into H.I.V.E and those who did became his closest disciples. But Felicity was different, the care she took as she poked was like none other. She was skilled, there was no doubt about that. Perhaps a trick she learned from her mother? He thought it possible. He began to moan and heh became worried that Smoak would find her way to his secret spot that would push him into the realm of no return. He didn't want that...not yet. But you can't always have your way.
Damien was skilled in sorcery, but no amount of magic could keep his life force from joining Felicity. After several hours his life force finally flowed through her.
As they laid together on top of his desk, he turned to her and said: "You know what you must do?"
"Yes, with your life force in me I will be able to suck the life force from Oliver-"
"-killing him in the process," Darhk finished. He was reminded of what had happened when he tried to kill Thea. The slur in her voice and her eyes frightened him. She must be attended to, but the Queen sister could wait for now.
"And then we can finally be together and I can finally be rid of him and his secrets," said Felicity.
Damien knew all too well what secret she was referring too. After all who do you think brought them to Central City and bought that insolent kid that Captain Cold toy. Everything was going according to plan and soon Star City would be his.

Joni

Cross quoting from The Flash thread, Ra's obviously didn't make the list but our boy Darhk did quite nicely.
Darhk where he belongs, but I don't know how to feel about Ra's. There are some stupid villains in there. Villains that were terrible like Lash, villains where I'm not even sure they did anything like Gao.

ZeroX03

Banned
Darhk where he belongs, but I don't know how to feel about Ra's. There are some stupid villains in there. Villains that were terrible like Lash, villains where I'm not even sure they did anything like Gao.

The Climb was 2014 so I'll give them a pass on not including him.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Vandal Savage over Zoom? Maybe after LoT airs, but without his wizard staff, all he does is throw knives and escape from handcuffs.

Joni

Vandal Savage over Zoom? Maybe after LoT airs, but without his wizard staff, all he does is throw knives and escape from handcuffs.
But he did destroy the world with it. But there are more problems than that. It feels like they said in advance they'd need at least 2 mentions from every show that ran a full year.

Johndoey

Banned
Vandal Savage being some unaffiliated jobber is weird. Dude should be wearing a suit having other people handle his chump work.

Joni

Vandal Savage looked like someone who didn't care to go all-out. He might have been able to deflect them better in the balcon fight, he could have arranged better transport, but if you're that old and you think you're so much more immortal, why try your best?

TELL ME WHO'S IN THE GRAVE YOU MANIACS
They probably don't know yet.

Chariot

The thing that bothered me was, that Vandal Savage as someone who was around since the beginning of most civilisations should've have a massive network of contacts and immense wealth. I would think that he would hire mercenaries for any job. Would've been nice to have a few show up occasionally, getting taken out by Barry easily until he had enough and came himself.

Well, maybe they play the long history with General Immortus, if he appears.

Magwik

Banned
The thing that bothered me was, that Vandal Savage as someone who was around since the beginning of most civilisations should've have a massive network of contacts and immense wealth. I would think that he would hire mercenaries for any job. Would've been nice to have a few show up occasionally, getting taken out by Barry easily until he had enough and came himself.

Well, maybe they play the long history with General Immortus, if he appears.

He had to be there to take the souls of Hawk people and wants the satisfaction of doing it himself. Legends basically deals with him having an entire army to do whatever the fuck he wants.

And yeah, he only lost because he beat the shit out of Barry & Co so hard that Barry ran away scared so fast he went back in time.

That promo is still giving me major hints that
Felicity will live, but is going to end up in a wheelchair. Maybe it's Thea saying that the surgery saved her but her spine was damaged too much.

Joni

That promo is still giving me major hints that
Felicity will live, but is going to end up in a wheelchair. Maybe it's Thea saying that the surgery saved her but her spine was damaged too much.

Then they just need to bring back Huntress for a Birds of Prey show.

Johndoey

Banned
Huntress is the actual factual worst character on Arrow the only time Huntress should be brought up is to confirm her off screen death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom