• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Seriously though Anarky looks better with the burns it's a total bad boy injury.

Not to steal Joni's point, but always keep in mind:

LMie5hT.jpg

This is what CW considers a "beast."

I think a superhero show has kind of screwed up when the biggest issue in an episode is about the girlfriend having surgery. Not some cosmic superhuman issue surgery, just surgery.

One of the best single issues of X-Men in the nineties was just an X-Man ' s little sister dying from Not-AIDS. Just saying.

I feel like at this point some people are just hate watching, or only watching it because they like Flash and interested in Legends.

I watch because Season 1 and 2 were great and hoping for a return to form, Season 3 and so far 4 feel like they have a different goal in mind.

Feels like Vampire Diaries at times, which I do watch, but that doesn't mean I want it in Arrow.

Jag

Oliver's son makes the most sense. They aren't going to kill someone from the core team at this point. It's what would tear Oliver apart, would make Felicity sad and why Barry would be like "lol, sorry I was slow getting here".

It's weak and a cop out. But this Arrow is all about playing it safe now that the show is getting so much attention. It's gone mainstream and lost the edginess that attracted so many at first.

Felicity not able to walk was not even a big part of the ep or much drama.
Much of the drama from this ep was about speedy bloodlust or oliver going over board .
Some people just hate on felicity for no reason lol

Given I have only seen his actor acknowledging a crossover, is only Diggle set to appear in a future episode of Flash?
Maybe he can form enough of a bond with Barry to warrant a visit from him if he is the one dying.

Magwik

Banned
Given I have only seen his actor acknowledging a crossover, is only Diggle set to appear in a future episode of Flash?
Maybe he can form enough of a bond with Barry to warrant a visit from him if he is the one dying.
Barry will more than likely still be on Earth 2 in episode 15

Joni

Diggle will make the jump together with Lyla to battle King SHark, who has escaped from Suicide Squad

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I've enjoyed this season but that was really dull.

It's either Diggle or Felicity's mother in that grave too.

They need to get someone from Hong Kong to choreograph these fight scenes. They're so bad. How the fuck does Anarky own Ollie and Thea? I shook my head in disgust. Even the Island flashbacks are a chore to get through.

They need to get someone from Hong Kong to choreograph these fight scenes. They're so bad. How the fuck does Anarky own Ollie and Thea? I shook my head in disgust. Even the Island flashbacks are a chore to get through.

At this point, I honestly think I'd be a little sad if they were to get their fight choreography shit together. I mean, I can't think of much television that's funnier than seeing Laurel "fight", especially when the canary cry comes out.

Ashhong

It's hard to expect continuing quality out of a CW show. I've been burned too many times. Smallville, Vampire Diaries, etc. You eventually learn to stop caring

This show is degrading so bad. Can't wait for the character no one cares about dies.

Felicity's mom = nobody gives a shit, disappointing show.
Chesthair = well there goes one of the better parts of this show.
Diggle = fuck this show, im out.
Thea = thanks for wasting my time since you last killed her, im done.

James93

Felicity's mom = nobody gives a shit, disappointing show.
Chesthair = well there goes one of the better parts of this show.
Diggle = fuck this show, im out.
Thea = thanks for wasting my time since you last killed her, im done.

If i had to guess. Thea dies. Malcolm gets pissed off and teams up with Arrow to take down hive. It seems the show is just going safe mode.

I kind of feel the same way. I thought they had gotten the BS out of their system, but it looks like we're back to the Felicity garbage.

its loosing the edge that made it great this season.

Are people really losing all hope because we're getting two episodes of depressing Felicity stuff? Show is fine otherwise.

It's the usual now lol .
Think some people should take a break from the show .
Or if you dislike felicity that much stop watching cause she not going any where .

Side note it's not a bad idea for them to give her some hardship, it happen with every other character on the show.
If it makes her less bubbly like we see in the flashforward i all for it.

I like Felicity, but I understand the hate. We already had a season full of Felicity and Oliver drama, wrecking the current stability in their relationship is a quick ticket into Nopes-ville.

Some are underestimating these showrunners. They'll drag this out as long as they can.

I mean, have there been any progression with the flashbacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom