• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

amellsupernaturaltweeemra4.png

LOL

Still waiting for the crossover.

Vixen on the CW budget was hilarious. Especially the stock sound effects. I thought I was watching the Colbert Report every time she transformed into an eagle.

Joni

Vixen on the CW budget was hilarious. Especially the stock sound effects. I thought I was watching the Colbert Report every time she transformed into an eagle.

Her knocking down the totem felt good, but the rest would have been better on The Flash budget.

Can you really blame people for disliking Felicity? Guggenheim has absolutely run her character into the fucking ground. This is a show that was great and is running out of steam fast due to all the shit writing and things that don't make any sense.

Anytime there's a character like felicity that jumps to prominence people tend to start disliking them because they were better off in limited capacities. Personally there's nothing wrong with Felicity. People just dislike drama and preferred when she was a bit character. She's not written terribly at all. She's just "in the way" of what people here want. I look else where and people aren't really upset by her at all. In fact a lot of people agree with her and think the episode was pretty good besides the whole walk off thing.

Think Chole in Smallville and how people disliked her when she became an ensemble darkhorse.

The show as a whole not making any sense...um its fine, people just tend to look at a show at a episode by episode basis and it colors their opinions. S4 is still pretty good to me because its tighter than S3 was. Honestly the only thing really hurting Season 4 is Malcolm and uninteresting Flashbacks but Malcolm is slowly moving back into Core Villain mode.

So does the future promo pics showing
Oliver and Felicity getting married mean that the break-up is just going to lead us to some clumsy apology and then marriage? I doubt it's a dream sequence.

Also Felicity's increased prominence was her downfall. She was great in the first two seasons but had absolutely no character development at all. Even back then her scenes usually had Oliver involved in some way. Their attempt at giving her character growth ever since has been fucking awful.

Also Felicity's increased prominence was her downfall. She was great in the first two seasons but had absolutely no character development at all. Even back then her scenes usually had Oliver involved in some way. Their attempt at giving her character growth ever since has been fucking awful.

She hasn't had any character growth besides realizing that she loves Oliver.

The highlight of this silly episode was Darhk's lines. His pointing out that Felicity should have a motorized wheelchair was perfect.

"Ok, that just happened." just killed me.

Evo X

So does the future promo pics showing
Oliver and Felicity getting married mean that the break-up is just going to lead us to some clumsy apology and then marriage? I doubt it's a dream sequence.

Judging from the preview, it could just be
a ploy to lure and capture Cupid.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Guys, Oliver and Felicity can''t marry in any case, William drama or not, he is married to Nyssa.
During the wedding episode, when they ask for any objections Nyssa and the reformed League will appear out of nowhere and drop the bomb that they never divorced. Now Nyssa and Felicity must fight to the death to see who is the true wife of Al Sah-Him.

Felicity will win because Curtis' wedding gift will be the exo-suit, STRIPE.

bryanee

The episode wasn't that bad expect for the action and the actress playing Vixen (she was fucking awful as was her costume).

I've recently watched season 1 and 2 again and the difference between the action in those seasons and the third and fourth are night and day. I don't know what the fuck happened. They really have to step it up.

I don't understand how the fight choreography is getting worse with each episode. What the hell is going on?

Surely it should be the other way round with it getting better with each episode...this is so weird.

Chariot

You guys shut up.

Olli had dozens of women and it never worked out. I think it's time he embraced his love for Diggle, leading into an emotional adultery arc.

I don't understand how the fight choreography is getting worse with each episode. What the hell is going on?

Surely it should be the other way round with it getting better with each episode...this is so weird.

I still think the stunt videos on YouTube look better than what ends up on the show.

Skux

It all depends on budget, rehearsal and shooting time, director, and editing. We've had some great fights this season but also some shockers.

When they put the effort in:

iXepQka.gif

usp84

Suddenly I like Laurel more than any female on the show.its almost as if whichever woman is secondary, is always the most likeable.

Sara is still the best though.

Kyoufu

Suddenly I like Laurel more than any female on the show.its almost as if whichever woman is secondary, is always the most likeable.

Laurel is a lot more chill now, which suits her a lot, actually. Plus I felt bad for how much of a scumbag Oliver was when he was dating her. :(

#TeamLaurel

Laurel has subtly been getting most character development from the get-go. It's just unfortunate the writers tend to use her more as a plot device than a character at times. This season has been pretty rough for her because she hasn't had her own plot outside of servicing Legends earlier. But she had a nice little arc from lawyer to losing everything to alcoholic to vigilante.

I thought it was funny that she would run toward the camera to do her eagle thing and then fly the other way. Are you channeling the green bird from Angry Birds or something?

dcelw540

why couldn't felicity be the one in the grave -_-

Her character is such a bitch, not everything revolves around you.
Oliver has a decision that is a tough and then her playing were married i should know..

#teamlaurel

SeppOCE

Felicity getting up and walking out of the room had to be the most hilarious thing I've seen on television in the last two years. This show really hasn't recovered from Season 3 has it? xD

usp84

Felicity getting up and walking out of the room had to be the most hilarious thing I've seen on television in the last two years. This show really hasn't recovered from Season 3 has it? xD

omg why did you remind me haha.I thought I was seeing a blooper scene or something

WedgeX

Banned
Catching up now. I usually defend Felicity but...no. No no no. Ollie's choice was right. Really needs to get over herself. Samantha is surprisingly good. Have liked Laurel thus far. Darhk is a son of a bitch but awesome. Vixen is OP. Good talks from Dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom