• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to forget how good things were before Flash convinced the WB that everything had to be light hearted.
VDxhuL7.gif

_jnup

I made the mistake of sending Katie a joke reply on Twitter about letting her being on set after shooting her final scene.

_jnup

People took that tweet too seriously and now including me in their conversation arguing about film dates. Had to delete it.

Who knew that people read the replies.

Effect

So has anyone been reading /r/Arrow lately? Seeing it fall to chaos has been quite amusing.

Yikes. I did read one thing that made go "What!?!?!". Some people were actually harassing Amell's wife on wanting Felicity's actress to be with Amell in real life!? That's how far some have taken this?

Yikes. I did read one thing that made go "What!?!?!". Some people were actually harassing Amell's wife on wanting Felicity's actress to be with Amell in real life!? That's how far some have taken this?
That's actually something which freaks me out. Some fans go as far as to photoshop EBR's head in place of Stephen Amell's wife, and make up genuine theories of them being in a secret relationship which gives me unfortunate Glee fandom flashbacks.

That's actually something which freaks me out. Some fans go as far as to photoshop EBR's head in place of Stephen Amell's wife, and make up genuine theories of them being in a secret relationship which gives me unfortunate Glee fandom flashbacks.

I still remember the first time I stumbled across Real Person Fiction. Fan fiction I completely understand, but who is writing fiction about actual living people? And then pushing their delusions as actuality.

Damn great trailer even though several things in that turned out to be not nearly as interesting as the trailer lead you to believe.

Also I laughed hard at Sara saying 'It's hard to kill me.' Then she died... quite easily to a drugged up Thea in the first episode of season 3 XD

I'd really like for Laurel to be the one that dies and Sara ends up coming back as a regular after this season of Legends.

ZeroX03

Banned
Don't engage crazy people on the Internet. And don't send unsolicited comments to celebs, or you're one of the crazies. Keep the shipping and theories on the forums where they belong.

And that trailer was very good.

something about CW that breeds those kind of crazy fans, same stuff happens with Supernatural's actors

Kyoufu

season 2 was hot fucking fire.

olicity ruined this show.

The show's problems go beyond Olicity unfortunately.

- Too many sidekicks, Oliver taking the backseat
- Poor choreography
- Olicity
- Oliver nerfed since season 1 & 2

and more.

Kyoufu

Or, what actually happened, season 4 started out good and went bad.

Can you tell me the good parts of the start of the season? All I can see is Olicity drama and stupid, uneventful, meaningless flashbacks.

What changed?

I'd say season 3 had a stronger start than season 4 did.

Olicity drama didn't really start to become a thing this season until the damn cross-over, I think it was mostly fine on that front until then and we knew Guggie and krew were going to do.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I think everyone needs to take a break thinking about this show while it is off air.

People are working themselves into a lather.

This show is, i don't even fucking know anymore, Felicity gets up and walks out like a damn Tyler Perry play, ughhh.

Bring back punisher Ollie, he was focused, dedicated and didn't get jobbed by random cops and spooks off the street.

People say "oh Seasons 1 and 2 weren't that good" but they were trying to be SOMETHING with an original identity,instead of this shit we have now.

Masterphoenix

Neo Member
Possible who dies theory: Colleague at work stated that, "Its going to be Felicity's mom. Quentin chose the opposite of Oliver in respects to protecting loved ones. Oliver sent his child and mother so far away that even he doesn't know where they are where as Quentin keeps Felicity's mom close. Quentin will be found out as a double agent and Damian Dark will have Felicity's mom killed." sounds like a plausible theory to me and would make sense why Felicity is extremely upset.

Possible who dies theory: Colleague at work stated that, "Its going to be Felicity's mom. Quentin chose the opposite of Oliver in respects to protecting loved ones. Oliver sent his child and mother so far away that even he doesn't know where they are where as Quentin keeps Felicity's mom close. Quentin will be found out as a double agent and Damian Dark will have Felicity's mom killed." sounds like a plausible theory to me and would make sense why Felicity is extremely upset.
Yeah, it makes sense. It also had to be someone closer to Felicity, since she's the main character.

JDB

Banned
I thought Quentin was already figured to be a double agent?

I mean, at least one would assume that was the case considering he's done a terrible job at hiding it. Also, wasn't Merlyn in the arrowcave when Lance was there?

ZeroX03

Banned
Arrow's season finale will be May 25th. Legends is finishing a week earlier, so maybe Sara and/or Ray could make last minute appearances.

Episode #420 is in production now and called "Genesis".

Also Constantine isn't dead yet! He's getting a panel at Comic Con with Matt Ryan. Any shred of hope...

This "who's in the grave" nonsense has reached actor stalking levels.
Katie Cassidy's every move is being watched. Every Tweet over analyzed. Had no idea she lived with Danielle Panabaker though, that's cute cast crossover.

ZeroX03

Banned
With the March 28 and 30 episodes of Flash and Legends respectively having cool returning guest star characters, you'd think Arrow must do too right? Get ready for some fun.

#417 "Beacon of Hope" Synopsis
BRIE LARVAN AKA THE BUG-EYED BANDIT SETS HER SIGHTS ON FELICITY – Brie Larvan (guest star Emily Kinney) breaks out of jail and turns up at Palmer Tech threatening to kill everyone unless she gets the bio-chip that is implanted in Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) spine. When Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes that Felicity, Thea (Willa Holland) and Donna (guest star Charlotte Ross) are trapped in Palmer Tech with everyone else, he looks to a surprising ally to help Team Arrow save the day.

I hope everyone has a really good sense of humor about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom