• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Arrow's season finale will be May 25th. Legends is finishing a week earlier, so maybe Sara and/or Ray could make last minute appearances.

Episode #420 is in production now and called "Genesis".

Also Constantine isn't dead yet! He's getting a panel at Comic Con with Matt Ryan. Any shred of hope...

This "who's in the grave" nonsense has reached actor stalking levels.
Katie Cassidy's every move is being watched. Every Tweet over analyzed. Had no idea she lived with Danielle Panabaker though, that's cute cast crossover.

Wait WHAT ?????

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Regarding that preview...
Bug-Eyed Bandit was easily one of the stupidest episodes of Flash last year. I really like the actress in The Walking Dead, but they obviously didn't know what to do with her or the character on The Flash. Maybe the Arrow writers can do a better job with it. Seems like an odd choice considering how campy she was on Flash.

With the March 28 and 30 episodes of Flash and Legends respectively having cool returning guest star characters, you'd think Arrow must do too right? Get ready for some fun.

#417 "Beacon of Hope" Synopsis

I hope everyone has a really good sense of humor about this one.

DdYVZui.gif

This "who's in the grave" nonsense has reached actor stalking levels.
Katie Cassidy's every move is being watched. Every Tweet over analyzed. Had no idea she lived with Danielle Panabaker though, that's cute cast crossover.

There's some stuff that has come out. No confirmation on who's in the grave, but some MASSIVE spoilers in regards to who ISN'T:

- The Episode rumored to be titled "Canary Cry" is going to feature two funerals- one in the past, one in the present.

- Laurel and Quentin have been seen filming for the one in the past (Laurel had dark hair and Quentin was in a wig). Diggle, Thea and Feicity have been seen at the one in the present. Dinah was seen at one of them, but no clue as to which funeral.

Based on the episode title, it has to be someone close to Laurel, so I'm guessing that Chesthair is doomed.

ZeroX03

Banned
There's some stuff that has come out. No confirmation on who's in the grave, but some MASSIVE spoilers in regards to who ISN'T:

- The Episode rumored to be titled "Canary Cry" is going to feature two funerals- one in the past, one in the present.

- Laurel and Quentin have been seen filming for the one in the past (Laurel had dark hair and Quentin was in a wig). Diggle, Thea and Feicity have been seen at the one in the present. Dinah was seen at one of them, but no clue as to which funeral.

Based on the episode title, it has to be someone close to Laurel, so I'm guessing that Chesthair is doomed.

Yeah we've known all that for a while. Hence stalking
Katie Cassidy to ascertain if she's actually still filming the show or not to confirm if she's alive because it's her or Chesthair at this point.

KonradLaw

It showed that Ra's can be competent unlike Batman Begins.

That is a good choice. Oliver needs more enemies he can't fight in a traditional way.
He needs opportunities to show off in general. In bid to make other members of the team seem usefull they're constantly underplaying Oliver's abilities. Dude beat Ra's, he bet Deathstroke, beat a mirakured soldier, beat Malcolm. Heck. he pulled off a tie against fricking Flash. The idea that some random swat cop or Anarky would be able to not be rolled over by Green Arrow is ridiculous.

I can get Chesthair or Laurel being in the grave, what with Darhk knowing of Lance's betrayal and having previously used threats of harm towards Laurel to leverage his obedience. I'd prefer it not be Chesthair because he's one of the best characters on the show, and after these recent episodes I'd prefer it not Laurel either (even if her canary cry is still the zenith of comedy in television).

That next episode looks like another winner from the writing team of Arrow. I look forward to every remaining episode of the season being Felicity centric.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I couldn't stand neither the character nor the first season of LoT, so Constantine being in LoT would ensure that I wouldn't be watching that show any time soon.

KonradLaw

I couldn't stand neither the character nor the first season of LoT, so Constantine being in LoT would ensure that I wouldn't be watching that show any time soon.

Well..realistically if you can't stand LoT now there's very little chance you might start anytime soon :)

Bluth54

I think LoT is okay, it's decent fun but nothing special.

I watched the first few episodes of Constantine back when it first aired and gave up on it, I though it was extremely mediocre at best and have no idea why people loved it so much in the OT.

KonradLaw

I watched the first few episodes of Constantine back when it first aired and gave up on it, I though it was extremely mediocre at best and have no idea why people loved it so much in the OT.

Matt Ryan probably? The show was pretty meh outside of few episodes, but Ryan was great Constantine

Magwik

Banned

the show didn't really find its groove until they ended up in Mexico.

Platy

Matt Ryan was god tier, we just want any Constantine we can get, the show had huge potential to show characters that would not appear in other dc shows like dr fate and spectre and it was more constantine than the keanu reeves movie =P

With the March 28 and 30 episodes of Flash and Legends respectively having cool returning guest star characters, you'd think Arrow must do too right? Get ready for some fun.

#417 "Beacon of Hope" Synopsis

I hope everyone has a really good sense of humor about this one.

tumblr_n5puazrgi11qgp7iko1_400-1.gif

No but seriously those two comments are hilarious. If she put other needs before her own, she wouldn't break up with Oliver when not told about William (either timeline). Also I hate the Original Team Arrow motif, composed of the Green Arrow and two more or less original characters. And hell, Olicity fans don't give a crap about Diggle outside of him supposedly being Olicity's number one cheerleader.

S2 of LoT focusing on magical team. Make it so CW!

I still think this would be so damn awesome. I'd love to see a cameo from Swamp Thing, if not a main character altogether, but even with LoT cgi it might be a stretch beyond a few episodes, like Grodd/King Shark. But definitely Constantine, Zatanna, Dr. Fate. It'd be a lot of fun. Animal Man I figure is JLD movie only, if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom