• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN said:
According to executive producer Marc Guggenheim, they didn't know who would be in the coffin until they decided it later in the season.

They watched everyone making guesses, and then they picked the person no one was guessing. I don't know that this is true, but it makes sense from a "WHAT A TWIST" perspective.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Time of death: eight fifty. That's when Felicity showed up. We almost...almost had an entire episode without Felicity and what does she do? Make it all about her with that over the top cry!!

They watched everyone making guesses, and then they picked the person no one was guessing. I don't know that this is true, but it makes sense from a "WHAT A TWIST" perspective.

I can tell you this much most people i knew never thought it was going to be Laurel.
People thought her comic book history had her safe .

chesthairfalls1tr8a.gif

This is like the fifth time he's had to play a dead daughter scene, props for mixing it up.

Dude I really thought that he was going to have a heart attack right then and there during that scene.

I think Lance is probably one of the most tragic characters in Arrow. Dude has gone through his daughters deaths like 3 times in this series. Guy needs a break. Don't kill Felicity's Mom now.

anaron

that lance scene was hilarious though

can't wait for the season finale where he'll tell Felicity "having you for a step daughter...it's like having Laurel back"

The real question is whether the public at large will learn of her identity, the hospital staff clearly removed her mask and outfit to treat her so they know who the Black Canary is. Also, how exactly are they going to explain the murder of a State's prosecutor? However, knowing Arrow none of these points will likely be touched upon.

that lance scene was hilarious though

can't wait for the season finale where he'll tell Felicity "having you for a step daughter...it's like having Laurel back"

You fucker, you know that is going to happen now.

ZeroX03

Banned
The real question is whether the public at large will learn of her identity, the hospital staff clearly removed her mask and outfit to treat her so they know who the Black Canary is. Also, how exactly are they going to explain the murder of a State's prosecutor? However, knowing Arrow none of these points will likely be touched upon.

Her tombstone says "The Black Canary" on it.

LionPride

Banned

You fucker, you know that is going to happen now.
The fact that the ADA died will certainly be used

Karsha

She can't be the person in the grave now, can she? I think that last part of dialogue is a play between her and Ollie for some reason, he did that death thing he did to the girl on the island, being fine and dying 5 min later after talking to Ollie is very suspicious...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
She can't be the person in the grave now, can she? I think that last part of dialogue is a play between her and Ollie for some reason, he did that death thing he did to the girl on the island, being fine and dying 5 min later after talking to Ollie is very suspicious...
That's what I'm guessing. There's something up with the convo we didn't hear. All ya'll mother fuckers so gullible. Can't believe you'd ever listen to what writers say in those interviews after the shows air. It's all bullshit since they're never going to give away future plot points.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Laurel was p cool, so it's kind of sucky to see her go, but the cast was too large anyway so I'm in favor of them culling members of the cast.

Being fine and dying a short while after is rather common .
Of course not 5 mins later fast ( a day or 2 ) but they speed it up for tv

Yeah. She ain't dead...

- Secret convo with Ollie
- A lot of times when an actor leaves a show, their casting on another show is announced around that time.

Sober

Yeah, I dunno. I thought the episode was okay for the most part except when Laurel decided to declare she was #teamOlicity before "dying".

If she stays dead though it'd be a damn shame.

Wow killing off the best character this season. Good job CW. You are fucking retarded.

ALL THAT EFFORT TO MAKE HER A GOOD CHARACTER AND THEN YOU KILL HER. WHAT THE FUCK CW?

Arrow has officially gone to shit. It's nearing Smalville levels of bad.

All I wanted was to see Black Canary and Green Arrow together and having fun ;-;

Save us multiverse Laurels.

Shipping has ruined this show beyond redemption.

19erokqfstuskjpg.jpg

Oddduck

That's what I'm guessing. There's something up with the convo we didn't hear. All ya'll mother fuckers so gullible. Can't believe you'd ever listen to what writers say in those interviews after the shows air. It's all bullshit since they're never going to give away future plot points.

"Surprise dad! I'm not really dead! Sorry for making your heart condition worse."

chesthairfalls1tr8a.gif

I mean, it's possible that she faked her death.

But man...her poor dad...haha.

Kai

For some damn reason my DVR didnt record the episode tonight (Verizon FIOS). Hope it doesnt have anything to do with the switch over that all Verizon customers are dealing with to Frontier in California.

ReiGun

So is Felicity Roman Reigns having everyone push her to the championship aka Oliver

More like Cena. Pushed to the moon because they're popular with a lot of fans, to the point it starts to annoy the other half of fans.

"Let's go Felicity!" "Felicity Sucks!"

Clipjoint

Arrow Season 4 |OT| Canary goes down with the ship

Arrow Season 4 |OT| Radioactive waste

Arrow Season 4 |OT| Dig trusted his brother, chesthair lost another

EDIT: No way she's really dead. Whatever she asked Oliver to get wasn't her photo, it was something to fake her own death. That's what he promised her. If she was really dead, he would have reacted more emotionally.

GulAtiCa

Yeah. She ain't dead...

- Secret convo with Ollie
- A lot of times when an actor leaves a show, their casting on another show is announced around that time.

Yeah, really fishy...

I'm really hoping that it was all a ploy or that...
her appearing as the Black Siren in the 2nd to last episode of The Flash has her staying as her Earth-2 counterpart and joining Arrow or The Flash via that method.
(Flash future spoilers)

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
In all honestly when it comes to complete package Felicity is the best of all the women. Sorry but Ollie fell in love with the right one.

There is no need to apologize. If that's how you feel than that is cool. I just wanted to post the photo since I felt it was funny.

God damn it whats with arrow and flash taking breaks every 2 eps.. feels like i'm watching Stevens Universe or something with this schedule

Wicked promo though, looking forward too seeing how the team coops with the death.

This season reminds me of POI , breaks are getting annoying .
At least this not CBS and they won't kill the shows .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom