• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
And at the end of the day it' useless.
Some one like darhk is not going to stay lock up in star city prison .
Plus it's not something they can use that much to tell the truth .
It's still a good scene. A major complaint I have with later seasons is very little breathing room when no one is crime-fighting. We don't see them going out to lunch or just chilling during the day. That scene gave us a taste back of the earlier seasons where day and night lives were giving fair amounts of screen-time.

Magwik

Banned
And at the end of the day it' useless.
Some one like darhk is not going to stay lock up in star city prison .
Plus it's not something they can use that much to tell the truth .
It's only useless because it was literally never used to any real extent in the first place because the writers didn't care enough.

It's still a good scene. A major complaint I have with later seasons is very little breathing room when no one is crime-fighting. We don't see them going out to lunch or just chilling during the day. That scene gave us a taste back of the earlier seasons where day and night lives were giving fair amounts of screen-time.

The reason for that is because they all going fighting in the night .
Before they were all not fighting so they showed them in other ways .
Now they have to spend screen time on them when oliver out fighting .

It's only useless because it was literally never used to any real extent in the first place because the writers didn't care enough.

Care enough how .
Should i remind you that last season loads of people got out of prison.
It's not really some big story thing they can do with her .

Magwik

Banned
The reason for that is because they all going fighting in the night .
Before they were all not fighting so they showed them in other ways .
Now they have to spend screen time on them when oliver out fighting .
But they realistically don't. Oliver and Thea could easily handle everything that was thrown at the team this entire season on their own, but both of them are made fools of for absolutely no reason. Ollie should not take this many Ls, and especially not Thea either considering she punked Slade last season.

But they realistically don't. Oliver and Thea could easily handle everything that was thrown at the team this entire season on their own, but both of them are made fools of for absolutely no reason. Ollie should not take this many Ls, and especially not Thea either considering she punked Slade last season.
Oliver alone should be able to take on everyone but he keeps jobbing. It's hilarious how badass Oliver was once a one-man army but with a whole team is weak as shit.

I'm not Laurel hater but I'm totally cool with her death, in fact I hope more characters end up biting the bullet by the end of the season. The cast has gotten too large and there are too many vigilantes in a show titled "Arrow." Just keep Diggle alive and allow everyone else to burn.

Dunlop

No way she is dead, Ollie injected her with something he learned about on the island (the place where everything in existance has happened) to fake her death so Darhk wouldn't come after her.

1237bc.jpg

Reminds me of when Jean came back to tell Scott he needed to get some with Emma Frost or the future was doomed.

x-600x230.png

Briarios

I'm not Laurel hater but I'm totally cool with her death, in fact I hope more characters end up biting the bullet by the end of the season. The cast has gotten too large and there are too many vigilantes in a show titled "Arrow." Just keep Diggle alive and allow everyone else to burn.

Man, I dunno ... If I was Ollie, I wouldn't want Diggle around. He's why Laurel is dead. They had the perfect plan, and he fucked up even though he was told to his face what the deal was.

I know this and it's the reason why they nerf him weekly but then in a big fight he over powered .
They need to show he needs help (when he should not ) .

Oliver alone should be able to take on everyone but he keeps jobbing. It's hilarious how badass Oliver was once a one-man army but with a whole team is weak as shit.

It is even more funny when last week it was showed how he kick all 3 of there asses lol.

Maddocks

Good episode, even liked the death, now if it is a fake out then good damn job because sold me. They kinda set it up that way by muting the scene of them talking together at the hospital, but even if they didn't then it was fine by me.

Just have to wait and see where this all goes because I think so far it is going in a good location.

Gotta love how it isn't even an arrow sent flying from a bow but her getting stabbed with one from held by a hand. Out of all the deaths on the show (not to mention Oliver getting his internal organs pierced and left to freeze for hours but hey tea, the cold and the will to live!) it just seemed kinda choppy. Darhk could still do it but it's done pretty badly.

Also everyone's suits material are too damn weak. Bullet/arrowproof that shit.

Gotta love how it isn't even an arrow sent flying from a bow but her getting stabbed with one from held by a hand. Out of all the deaths on the show (not to mention Oliver getting his internal organs pierced and left to freeze for hours but hey tea, the cold and the will to live!) it just seemed kinda choppy. Darhk could still do it but it's done pretty badly.

Also everyone's suits material are too damn weak. Bullet/arrowproof that shit.

I like it better that way it's always seem more personal when it's done by hand .
Since it would have been easy for him to use magic but he choose not to .

I like it better that way it's always seem more personal when it's done by hand .
Since it would have been easy for him to use magic but he choose not to .
It's personal but also riddled with plot holes. Why are Team Arrow going out in attires that could make a well-timed shot kill them in seconds? Crisco be getting weak.

It's personal but also riddled with plot holes. Why are Team Arrow going out in attires that could make a well-timed shot kill them in seconds? Crisco be getting weak.

The same reason why batman don't be tech the hell out would be to easy .
Trust me i also have a problem with this in many comics .
When they don't have powers it make them look even more stupid .

I wonder who will be the next Main Bad Guy for next season because I do like Dahrk a lot .

If I were to rank Arrows big bads so far it would be:
1.Deathstroke
2.Dahrk
3.Merylin
4.Ra's Al Ghul

Did you miss Season Two?
We all know Nyssa/Sara is the ultimate OTP. Felicity be praising those two on her death bed, I tell ya.

So... O/U one full season until Sara returns to be Black Canary again?
Doubt it, seems she's restricted to Legends. Also given the writers treated her character like shit and only brought her back because of fan backlash I wonder if Caity Lotz would even wanna be on Arrow again.

ZeroX03

Banned
We all know Nyssa/Sara is the ultimate OTP. Felicity be praising those two on her death bed, I tell ya.

Oliver and Sara dated
Sara and Nyssa dated
Oliver and Nyssa are married

If that's not the best fucking love triangle/threesome in the world, I don't know what is.

Doubt it, seems she's restricted to Legends. Also given the writers treated her character like shit and only brought her back because of fan backlash I wonder if Caity Lotz would even wanna be on Arrow again.

She's not restricted to Legends, it's just that's the show she's a regular on. She can still drop in now and then.
Chesthair is making two appearances in Legends.

Man, I dunno ... If I was Ollie, I wouldn't want Diggle around. He's why Laurel is dead. They had the perfect plan, and he fucked up even though he was told to his face what the deal was.

I'm sure there will be a ton of conflict between those two but they'll make up in the end. After all, Oliver was basically telling him to go against his own brother. Diggle's fault was attempting to still see the good in people, specifically his brother. Oliver can mope all he wants but he knows Diggle ain't at fault for that.

Haven't they said (or at least hinted) that Legends would have a variable cast of it had more seasons? Like they would add and drop characters every year? They could easily swap Sara out for someone else.

ZeroX03

Banned
Haven't they said (or at least hinted) that Legends would have a variable cast of it had more seasons? Like they would add and drop characters every year? They could easily swap Sara out for someone else.

They said that, and then they sort of backtracked recently and said "well the cast is going to be more or less the same". A bit of rotation and maybe temporary team members. It's annoying, less standalone anthology than I would've hoped for.

Was hoping that they add vixen next season .
But have they said that each season going to be time traveling stuff ?

They said that, and then they sort of backtracked recently and said "well the cast is going to be more or less the same". A bit of rotation and maybe temporary team members. It's annoying, less standalone anthology than I would've hoped for.

Well that sucks in many ways .
How is the show going to last after they take out savage

It's all to make he beloved happy so she willing every now and then :)
Haha, no.

Jay-Sprays-Manny-With-Water-Bottle-Modern-Family.gif

It was said recently that the season 2 cast would be more or less the same as the season 1.

Plus I can only assume Laurel was killed to lessen the number of characters on Team Arrow, so adding one more wouldn't happen.

I think they realized they don't have enough characters established to wholesale change the cast every year. Plus I think the group they do have has good chemistry, some of them at least. But I wouldn't say it's out of question that they would swap out a character or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom