• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

I love how active this thread has been. They should kill Laurel more often.

laurelstabltpet.gif

Shut up :(

Joni

Look at it this way: at least they send her off before ruining her character again. Deep down you know that was going to happen.

They can still achieve it! Still have so many chances left.
She is doing a flashback, a Flash episode and a Vixen one.

Wouldn't she have to kill Thea to end the bloodlust. Since Thea killed her

Malcolm ordered it, he has to die too, because reasons, and it makes for a better ending.

Speaking of characters taking deathblows, we can't forget about Roy's epic shock blast from Ray where Oliver walks off without him. That was classic.

shingi70

Banned
Looking at that preview for the next episode
. It seems bad writing to be replacing Laruel with another Canary so early on. I would have at least waited till the start of next season to bring in a successor to the canary name to at least have some semblance of time passage.

GulAtiCa

Looking at that preview for the next episode
. It seems bad writing to be replacing Laruel with another Canary so early on. I would have at least waited till the start of next season to bring in a successor to the canary name to at least have some semblance of time passage.

My bet:
It's a fan copycat. And they won't be welcomed by the team just yet. Not a replacement

sobaka770

Banned
Stupid flu has a good side-effect in the amount of time to catch up to the TV series I've been missing on. Binged the latest 3 episodes of Arrow...

1. Honestly the Arrow started out so strong, but lost its way a long time ago and I come back to it like a beaten housewife. I know it's based on comics, as all of these series are but I don't read them and introducing cringeworthy characters like Vixen and Cupid is just terrible. Why can't the writers understand is that what made season 1 of Arrow so good was the restraint in the comic-book elements over human drama. Now it's all costumes, magic superheroes and it feels so bad.

2. So in an episode where Andy takes an arrow (luckily) in the shoulder even though 5 were fired, Darhk gets two in his chest without any protective vest and proceeds to remove both with his bare hands without having access to magic at the time, Laurel dies from one arrow stuck into her right lung? Considering that in the previous episode Oliver had a number of self-multiplying robotic bees in his insides which should've shredded him into pulp, it's just a sad way to go. How did Darhk know she would die from such a common wouldn't on the show? I guess he couldn't have shoved it into her eyesocket otherwsie we wouldn't get the emotional goodbye scenes and suspense...

3. I love how the hospital staff goes from she'll be fine, to "oh sorry nothing we could do". I may watch too much TV but get some qualified doctors into these hospitals goddamn it, happens all the time.

Anyway, I'll go catch up on Agents of SHIELD now, which is actually very very good right now, how ironic.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
hahaha, even Gordons wife was on The OC. and Bens IRL wife

Damn

LubWvuX.jpg

She was also the original voice of Gideon on the Flash.

Woman gets that work.

Also, I don't think she's married to Ben McKenzie. They do have a child together, though.

ZeroX03

Banned
They're not married yet. Hard to fathom Ben being the older one though, she seemed so much older in Firefly while he starred in The OC after.

Also Willa is so much younger than everyone but consistently working for a long, long time. What a champ.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Once the show has run as long as Supernatural I'm sure we'll get to the Olivthea fan shipping.

Joni

They're not married yet. Hard to fathom Ben being the older one though, she seemed so much older in Firefly while he starred in The OC after.

Also Willa is so much younger than everyone but consistently working for a long, long time. What a champ.

Funny, Morena and Willa started acting in the same year. And all because she ended up playing in Steven Spielberg's home when she was with her stepfather. And working longer than Amell, Cassidy, Colin Donnell.

That was already solved in Legends in last weeks episode.

Yeah but they seemed to ignore the Constantine Arrow episode in Legends (which didn't make sense, but was probably due to timing of filming). I also need to catch up on Legends, lol. Couple episodes behind atm.

I just think Sara should kill Malcolm I guess. Oliver won't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom