• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
He needed to not look totally bored in all his scenes. Outside of the mountain fight, he never came off as imposing, as powerful, as wise, as otherworldly, as anything... He was completely forgettable.

Hell, I lost count of how many scenes where the entirety of his blocking was "I am standing in my hot tub room with my arms behind my back while someone comes in to complain to me. And then I tiredly tell them to shut up and go away."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Ra's when he cut Oliver down to size on that mountain top was good. That whole scene was a highlight for the series. After that...I can't remember a single interesting thing that Ra's did. The whole of the second half of the season is a blur for me. It's a lot of double crosses and trips to Nanda Parbat.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Ra's when he cut Oliver down to size on that mountain top was good. That whole scene was a highlight for the series. After that...I can't remember a single interesting thing that Ra's did. The whole of the second half of the season is a blur for me. It's a lot of double crosses and trips to Nanda Parbat.

He made it look like the Arrow was back to killing, told Lance that Oliver was the Arrow and almost killed Thea to force Oliver into the League.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He made it look like the Arrow was back to killing, told Lance that Oliver was the Arrow and almost killed Thea to force Oliver into the League.

Wow. Completely forgot about the setup stuff. Laying it out, Ra's really did mess with Oliver's life. It's weird that he didn't work as a villain despite all that.

Joni

It is too bad stuff like this has to be spelled out sometimes for people to get it.

With the both shows they don't really seem to pay any attention to travel time as the trips to Nanda Parbat shows, hell Iron Heights Prison seems to be right next to both Central and Star City. Really wouldn't put too much thought on minor timeline things.

Of course the answer is always the Speedforce for stuff like this anyway.

Shaanyboi

Banned
No on Arrow the answer is now MAGIC!

Or Cisco Ex Machina.

"Who the hell tailored this new suit?"

"Cisco made it."

"Who the hell built this new crazy lair?"

"Cisco."

"Where did we get this miracle tech?"

"BY THE HAND OF CISCO."

And yet on Flash, Cisco can't put a decent lock on the STAR Labs front doors. Hell we've already had two unannounced break-ins this season despite him supposedly saying otherwise! Two!

ZeroX03

Banned
$50 says that Rip Hunter has all sorts of crazy futuristic inventions that he produces right as the team badly need them.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Or Cisco Ex Machina.

"How did we get this new suit?"

"Cisco made it."

"Who the hell built this new lair?"

"Cisco."

"Where did we get this miracle tech?"

"BY THE HAND OF CISCO."

Cisco sure knows some amazing companies to supply such high tech equipment discreetly and embargoed!

Shaanyboi

Banned
Cisco sure knows some amazing companies to supply such high tech equipment discreetly and embargoed!

Also where the fuck are they getting funding, let alone materials? I mean I can buy the idea that STAR Labs maybe has its own internal generator keeping the lights on. That doesn't seem like a stretch considering the crazy shit they've built. But like... they're building miracle tech every week. I think the cops bought literally one thing from them with the anti-freeze shields. But I highly doubt that paid the bills for all that long...

ZeroX03

Banned
Wells and STAR labs are rich, and Barry inherited. It's all pretty vague, just like how Felicity appears to be able to spend Palmer Tech's money as she pleases.

Joni

And yet on Flash, Cisco can't put a decent lock on the STAR Labs front doors. Hell we've already had two unannounced break-ins this season despite him supposedly saying otherwise! Two!
The same thing happened to the Arrow cave under Felicity Tower.

Finally watched last weeks episode. The actor for Lance was on point. My favorite scene was the first time Oliver broke in to talk about DD.

Heh.

6kT273P.png

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Thea Queen and the Lust of the Canary

Malcom, Thea and Laurel stood in Thea's room in Nanda Parbat.
"Thea, with Sara back the darkness inside you will be gone."
"Just like that?" Said Thea.
"What happens to my sister" said Laurel.
"She will be consumed by the angry souls that have been washed in the pit."
Laurel fell to her knees and cried, she knew she wanted her sister back, but at what cost? She got up and walked back to her room without another word. She had some files to attend to anyway.
Malcom left soon after, leaving Thea alone in her room. Sleep took her after some time, but her dreams soon began to haunt her.
Thea heard the door open and shut. She could hear the lite movement of someone tip toeing towards her. It was a flutter, like the sound a bird makes as it hops.
Thea felt someone get into bed with her and she turned around slowly to see it was only Sara.
"Sara? What are you doing here?" Thea slurred.
"For you, Thea," said Sara and before Thea could say anything else she straddled her.
That's when Thea knew what was happening. Sara's lust wasn't for violence, but for love. Thea always wanted Sara for herself, but Laurel and Nyssa always got in the way.
"Sara, claim me," begged Thea.
Sara took off her shirt, setting the canaries free. Thea brushed her hand against them and they began to perk and chirp. Thea liked when they chirped.
"Whose a pretty bird?" Asked Thea.
"I'm the pretty bird," Sara answered. She kissed Thea on the lips and nipped at her neck. Thea's body shuddered with bliss. Thea now taking charge, pushed Sara down and now it was Thea straddling Sara. She kissed her neck, nibbled on Sara's ears and kissed her again and again, Thea was lost in her own lust that she bit Sara's lip playfully.
"Even seeing you down in that coffin, I knew I wanted you, have always wanted you and will always want you, Sara," Thea said in between kisses.
Thea removed Sara's pants and couldn't believe how perfect her pelvic dimple was.
Thea took two fingers and traced the outline of the dimple, causing Sara to moan in pleasure. Suddenly Thea made a fist and into the Lazarus Pit she went.
Sara gasped aloud, her back arched from the pure intensity of it.
"I call this the Cheshire Paw," said Thea smilingly.
Sara tried to speak but she found it was hard to talk or even think when the paw was at work. Thea clawed through the Pit with strokes that seemed to last an eternity. At last the waters of the pit came forth and her lust was satisfied or so Thea believed.
Without warning Sara grabbed Thea and tossed her back onto the bed. Thea looked into Sara's eyes and could see the lust was still there like a fire burning bright on a cold winter night.
Sara didn't speak, but simply pecked her body from her neck traveling down to Thea's Verdant. She pecked with such passion that Thea was transported to a plane of existence that was beyond comprehension. Suddenly, Thea could feel all the liquor bottles in the club begin to explode sending the sweet nectar of the gods flowing and that's when Sara knew that the club was now closed and with it her lust.
Thea could see that it was Sara, the Sara she knew and had killed not long ago, but that was water under the bridge.
"My name is Sara and I remember everything," she said.
The first thing Sara did was lay beside Thea, wrapping her arms around her and giving the Queen a little peck on the cheek.
Thea liked it, she felt safe for the first time in years, but this feeling wouldn't last long, however, as the door burst open.
"Thea Queen! What are you doing with my beloved?" said Nyssa.

To be continued...

ZeroX03

Banned
Episode #5 Wozzly spoilers:
Thea has a thing for Constantine. He's a "very specific kind of yummy".

Bonus:
Chesthair and Diggle.

I would do the same thing though. If I really missed a loved one I'd throw them into that pit too. I don't care if they've been gone for a year or ten.

Also Sara is the less terrible sister so this is a good thing.

Sara is a terrible sister. She never apologized for sleeping with her sister's boyfriend. Her dying actually went a long way in repairing their relationship.

Dalek

So did Cisco show up and install those glass door elevators as well? They must pay their contractors hush money.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I didn't watch Constantine. Can someone explain why they're doing this crossover? Did Constantine exist within Arrow's universe from the start?

I didn't watch Constantine. Can someone explain why they're doing this crossover? Did Constantine exist within Arrow's universe from the start?

No, it wasn't ever planned that way. When Constantine was in danger of being cancelled. Amell said that if the show got a 2nd season, he would do whatever he could to appear as Green Arrow on it. When NBC pulled the plug, things sort of shifted the other way & people started lobbying for Ryan to appear as Constantine on Arrow. After no other network picked up the show; they struck a deal for Constantine to appear.

In a nutshell, it was basically outcry from people that loved Ryan's portrayal that got him on the show. Plus, Amell, among others, likely pulling some strings to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom