• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asian-GAF: We're all the same, like Stormtroopers |OT| |AT|

y2dvd

:x true

but boobies can be enlarged! i thought .... well idk. im blind about men's bodies.

... so all of those emails are full with lies???? izzat what you are saying??? :O

the more i know~

i need more guys friends :<

You belong in the top 1% !!! Like the rest of GAF!!! HOHOHO~

oooh so there IS surgery for it??? Amaze. Probably expensive and dangerous though....

I just need more friends, period!

mercviper

but boobies can be enlarged! i thought .... well idk. im blind about men's bodies.

... so all of those emails are full with lies???? izzat what you are saying??? :O

the more i know~

oooh so there IS surgery for it??? Amaze. Probably expensive and dangerous though....

Yeah those emails are just scams for insecure males. From what I've heard, the surgery involves pulling out a couple inches of the shaft that is normally inside the body, but can cause complications later. I haven't actually read up on anything about it though so take that with a grain of salt.

Speaking of salt, has anyone here brined meat before? I've made what are basically chicken tenders in the oven before but half the time the meat is too dry/bland when it comes out. I've heard good things about brining to keep moisture in the meat so I want to try it for this weekend when I have people over. I've looked at the salt ratios (1 cup salt per gallon of water per 6 lbs meat) for the brine but I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for seasonings to add to the brine that they really like and why.

Also, what would be some good sides? Right now I'm thinking Mac n' Cheese with some honey mustard sauce on the chicken since the food court at work has that on Mondays and I get it every week.

cdy, haha ya..... although if you watch anime, i can almost swear that some boobies can move on their own too
joke joke :>

y2 o/ the more friends you have, the more powerlevelled you will be! I have learned this from naruto o/

merc, ooooh i see! thanks for info.... that procedure sounds ....very risky and very uncomfortable.... x____x

aaah. okaaay. even tho there IS a procedure that can enlarge the penis. the emails are mostly just scams. ok ok. i see now. thanks for illumination :>

um cant help with brining. i dont really like salted foods. but i do like mac n cheese. with all sorts of toppings. tuna or ham or whatever. yummmmmmmmm

cdyhybrid

cdy, haha ya..... although if you watch anime, i can almost swear that some boobies can move on their own too
joke joke :>

y2 o/ the more friends you have, the more powerlevelled you will be! I have learned this from naruto o/

merc, ooooh i see! thanks for info.... that procedure sounds ....very risky and very uncomfortable.... x____x

aaah. okaaay. even tho there IS a procedure that can enlarge the penis. the emails are mostly just scams. ok ok. i see now. thanks for illumination :>

The key thing is that even if you do manage to enlarge it successfully, if you damage the ability to get an erection, that extra size is useless.

The key thing is that even if you do manage to enlarge it successfully, if you damage the ability to get an erection, that extra size is useless.

..... that would really, really, really suck :< it reminds me of those people who gets plastic surgeries on their faces and then their faces cannot really move anymore :< BUT 10000000000000x WORSE

x____x

..... that would really, really, really suck :< it reminds me of those people who gets plastic surgeries on their faces and then their faces cannot really move anymore :< BUT 10000000000000x WORSE

x____x

Speaking of anime boobs that move on their own:

gif-anime-boobs-ecchi-870659.gif

the more i know~

Honestly, even if there is a safe way, I'm not too fond of tools being around my nether regions.

... maybe im holding an unpopular view but i think overly large penis is kind of not my thing??? idk.... :x

ALL SIZES PENIS APPRECIATION YO

for me i think it's more the shape and form (and how they are used) that are more appealing .... much more so than size. i've seen really, really beautiful looking penises.

*_______*

um. sorry. ignore me pls. im weird :<

To prove we're awesome, we should all post pictures of our penises here with a ruler next to it to show we're just as big as anyone!

Zhao_Yun

Yeah those emails are just scams for insecure males. From what I've heard, the surgery involves pulling out a couple inches of the shaft that is normally inside the body, but can cause complications later. I haven't actually read up on anything about it though so take that with a grain of salt.

Sounds scary to me. Thank god I give a shit about what others think about my dick size :p

Rainy

Banned
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Glad to see Asian-GAF chugging along with penis talk. Wouldn't expect any less!

y2dvd

I never knew Ryu from Street Fighter was Japan even though his flag and stage setting is straight Japanese. It was until the animated movie where he claims he's just a Japanese fighter where I was like wth, they never once drew him to look Japanese. I guess it's a common thing with anime.

mercviper

I never knew Ryu from Street Fighter was Japan even though his flag and stage setting is straight Japanese. It was until the animated movie where he claims he's just a Japanese fighter where I was like wth, they never once drew him to look Japanese. I guess it's a common thing with anime.

Haha. When I was growing up, I thought my last name was really prolific in Japan because of anime.
Chan

You want to know what's crazier? Ken is also from Japan. He's even half-Japanese, but he just happens to live in the US.

EDIT: Also:
Jesus what happened to this thread
image.php

My first avatar quote.

Well, I did view you as Bunny #2...

Uhhh but she's smarter and more queen than I'll ever be

I'm kind of just rolling through GAF with frayed and idle cackling. Like ... uh maybe if Nyarlathothep was stuck in the body of a hyper sugared squirrel katamari ball.

C'thulhu! F'taghn!

I'll take being compared to bunbuns as a compliment &#9786; though!

suzu

I'm sorry for your loss, Rainy.

Well, I did view you as Bunny #2...

YesNo is the final form.

Well, cartoon and anime art is stylized. It depends on the artist, but sometimes he looks more Asian-y (at least to me).

I'm sorry for your loss, Rainy.

YesNo is the final form.

Well, cartoon and anime art is stylized. It depends on the artist, but sometimes he looks more Asian-y (at least to me).

haha suzu XD ROARRRR~

oh... i always thought ryu was japanese. and ken, too. even if he's blonde and everything.... XD;;;;;;;; idk why. wut.

mercviper

Ssooooooooooooo.... I think I am now addicted to mini-burgers :<

http://www.womansday.com/cm/womansday/images/ps/03_crab-cake-Tavern-17-Sliders-2.jpg[/IMG ][/QUOTE]

haha I loooooove sliders. There's one place near hear that makes sliders by taking a regular burger and cutting it into fourths though... If their burgers weren't so damn tasty I'd never go back lol.

haha I loooooove sliders. There's one place near hear that makes sliders by taking a regular burger and cutting it into fourths though... If their burgers weren't so damn tasty I'd never go back lol.

They soooooo fab! Bite size and the meats / stuffings are very generous and juicy <3 I think regular sized burgers are too bready .... aaaaah

SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW

Lol I figured I might get avatar quoted after I posted...

Also, I'm kinda weird in that I don't like wraps or burgers or sandwiches much. I like filet-o-fish though.

Aaaah I havent eaten a burger in years and years then suddenly was served miniburger at work function and now I can't get enough of it

x____x

your catLevi avatar will never be not awesome <3

Aaaah I havent eaten a burger in years and years then suddenly was served miniburger at work function and now I can't get enough of it

x____x

your catLevi avatar will never be not awesome <3
Yeah, sometimes you try stuff out and suddenly become addicted to it. I was hooked on to Korean pork bone soup for the longest time, and still am, haha. Tried it out of the blue with some coworkers and it was sooo heavenly.

I have two tricks for burgers/sliders:

1. Use King's Hawaiian rolls/buns
2. Cook bacon first and then cook the patty and buns in the hot bacon grease
3. AWWWW YEAH!

I don't know how to make galbi tang, though. =\

Top Bottom