• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed II - The |OT|

conman

Confidence Man said:
HUD is aggravating. I want to see my health but I don't want that huge fucking array of squares in the corner. It's nice that we can turn stuff off but why not make it more minimal and unobtrusive to begin with?
I wish they'd just ditch the HUD altogether. They seem ambivalent about the whole thing. With both this game and the last, they make it possible (and preferable) to play without the HUD, but not without sacrificing access to useful information. If they'd just go whole hog and choose to design the game without anyone needing the HUD, they'd have to find much more elegant solutions to presenting us with information.

P.S. I'm also a huge fan of Melville and his crazy last novel. ;)

Risette

A Good Citizen
Just found the first glyph.. that was pretty cool/interesting. Puzzle kinda stumped me for a few seconds though until I realized that the big red words
(core, pick)
were hints.

I hope I didn't need to remember those numbers afterwards though. :lol

So far this is definitely my GOTY, hope it stays good. Even some of the most praised games this year (which I won't name to avoid conflicts) have had those "why the fuck did these devs put this in here :(" moments but AC2 hasn't had those yet. For me at least.

So I finally received my copy from amazon today, I started playing it and I'm surprised how much it has improved from the first game. In the beginning I started getting bad memories of the first game and luckily the game takes some awesome direction in Italy. The graphics have ranged from impressive to cringe worthy, but overall I'm impressed. After playing infamous, the free climbing feels pretty stiff. Infamous is the most comparable game to AC for me and the core gameplay of infamous was a lot of fun, so it will be interesting to see how AC2 compares as I get more into the game.

Scythesurge said:
So I finally received my copy from amazon today, I started playing it and I'm surprised how much it has improved from the first game. In the beginning I started getting bad memories of the first game and luckily the game takes some awesome direction in Italy. The graphics have ranged from impressive to cringe worthy, but overall I'm impressed. After playing infamous, the free climbing feels pretty stiff. Infamous is the most comparable game to AC for me and the core gameplay of infamous was a lot of fun, so it will be interesting to see how AC2 compares as I get more into the game.

IMO the biggest problem with AC2 is that AC1 was released. AC2 really does fix every thing wrong I had with the first one and turned out to be one of the best games released this year.

Zapages

One thing I do not like about AC 2 is that its takes about forever to get to the meat of the story of the game. It was a bit of a problem in AC 1, but in this it took a long time for me..

Also I miss going to the safe house in AC 2 when you first visit a new city like it was in AC 1 because it feels like the city is on high alert when you first come into the city and finding your way to the safe was a lot of fun. :)

But this is just me... Also after completing a mission or assignation, you just need to find a safe place but in AC 1 you had to go back to the safe house... That felt like more fun to me and actually more real Assassin stuff.

All this is just me and I am weird like that.

It definitely feels like GTA in the renaissances instead of AC like. Oh well. Its still a good game though.

Also I do miss the small talks after the assassinations like in AC 1.

Up to the Memory block 8...

saiftk

Banned
Just finished the game, still can't believe I got it for 29.99 here in Canada, brand new.
The game was much much MUCH better than the first one. The first one I finished 70% and was so bored I didn't bother to finish it. But this one, I couldn't put down the controller. :D

Also, I was surprised at how long the story was. I focused more on the main missions and it still took me ages to finish. One gripe I do have is the difficulty was a little too easy. I don't think I died more than a handful of times. Besides the assassins tombs being a bit tricky, the game was too easy IMO. Still fun though. And the graphics, WOW. PS3 version does have some issues though. Overall, a great game and a vast improvement over the last one.
9.5867/10

WrikaWrek

Banned
kaizoku said:
p.s. how can they possibly top Italy in that era as a setting? Gotta be one of the most beautiful and interesting places in history. any ideas?

Honestly? The setting wasn't as interesting as in Assassins Creed 1, but it counter balances that with better characters.

Although it is pretty, it didn't grab me much. It would be pretty awesome if they rocked Japan next time. Samurais, Ninjas, whatevers.

The story was cool, but as in the 1st, what i really loved was the sci fi aspect, and in this one Ubi just amped the ante for me.

Reaching the end and starting to kick ass with Desmond, as if he had just came out of a fighting program like Neo in the Matrix, was just kick ass.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
WrikaWrek said:
Honestly? The setting wasn't as interesting as in Assassins Creed 1, but it counter balances that with better characters.

Although it is pretty, it didn't grab me much. It would be pretty awesome if they rocked Japan next time. Samurais, Ninjas, whatevers.

The story was cool, but as in the 1st, what i really loved was the sci fi aspect, and in this one Ubi just amped the ante for me.

Reaching the end and starting to kick ass with Desmond, as if he had just came out of a fighting program like Neo in the Matrix, was just kick ass.
I find that whole era really fascinating. Leonardo da Vinci, all the religious buildings and so on. The place just buzzed with creative energy that we don't really get anymore.

First game felt cookie cutter, all the places felt the same whereas here I loved how each place felt distinct.

given the Templar background I wouldn't be surprised if we went to England at some point, but I can't envisage that being anywhere near as prolific as Italy. would be cool to see how they'd translate it though. Or maybe they'll take it home to France.

Minamu

conman said:
Horrible, awful, terrible idea. The most significant thing the series has going for it is that it doesn't do the generic, post-apocalyptic, space-marine, military-industrial, washed-out color palette bullshit that every other AAA game does.
No, it just mixes
"aliens", 2012, end of the world, human origins, omfg Templars are bad, secret NWO conspiracies etc :)
I somewhat agree with you though. I can get my BFG's in other games. I could read Dan Brown for the spoilered stuff too though. "Oh, how fresh" in a non-sarcastic tone wasn't really my first response at the AC2 ending :)

Akim

Banned
My friend bought me this for Christmas, but I've never played the first. Is it cool to play this one without playing the former?

Akim said:
My friend bought me this for Christmas, but I've never played the first. Is it cool to play this one without playing the former?

Yea, it's fine, but the beginning will have you confused and there are a few references to Altair that you might not get, but other than that it should be fine.

Hyunkel6

Akim said:

I would say no if you generally care about the story in games. They summarize the plot of the 1st one in the first 2 minutes of the game, but not nearly enough to understand some very interesting parts of the game, especially the flashbacks and the codex pages.

Esperado

I'm starting to wonder if I'd like this game more had I played the first. I'm finding it to be a good game overall, but with incredibly boring gameplay. The open world stuff is cool, but it sucks ass when you have to run everywhere and climbing is slow, and so many times the game just doesn't do what you want it to. My favorite parts so far have been the Assassin Tomb's, but it seems that there aren't many of those. Everywhere else the platforming just doesn't do it for me. I keep wondering how it's got so many high reviews and I guess it just must be the contrast between the two games. I can't imagine how badly the last game missed the mark for this one to warrant good scores everywhere. I mean, I don't exactly hate the game. It's more of a resentment that it has me coming back even with it's large, glaring faults.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Esperado said:
I'm starting to wonder if I'd like this game more had I played the first. I'm finding it to be a good game overall, but with incredibly boring gameplay. The open world stuff is cool, but it sucks ass when you have to run everywhere and climbing is slow, and so many times the game just doesn't do what you want it to. My favorite parts so far have been the Assassin Tomb's, but it seems that there aren't many of those. Everywhere else the platforming just doesn't do it for me. I keep wondering how it's got so many high reviews and I guess it just must be the contrast between the two games. I can't imagine how badly the last game missed the mark for this one to warrant good scores everywhere. I mean, I don't exactly hate the game. It's more of a resentment that it has me coming back even with it's large, glaring faults.

So your problem is that the game uses (exaggerated) realistic physics & momentum.

Go play Prototype or Hulk Ultimate Destruction then, all the fast climbing & platforming you want with no skill.

Esperado

FTWer said:
So your problem is that the game uses (exaggerated) realistic physics & momentum.

Go play Prototype or Hulk Ultimate Destruction then, all the fast climbing & platforming you want with no skill.
I'm not sure how much the bolded part deals with what you said, so I'll just go through it all. First of all I'll talk about why it sucks ass that you have to run everywhere and the climbing is slow. The climbing is boring for me. You just hold a couple buttons and the guy goes up a building. Then you'll get to points where another climbable object is just a couple inches away diagonally and instead of just reaching up and grabbing it, you have to move over directly underneath and go straight up. It's anything but fluid and it also adds a couple seconds of time, which added to an already slow paced game makes it feel even slow.

On the part about the game not doing what you wan't it to do I'll give an example. When you're free running 90% of the time it works, but that 10% of the time something really shitty happens and it really slows down the game. For instance one time after a synchronization I was perched up and decided to do a leap of faith. Unfortunately, Ezio decided to jump a little bit to the left for some unfathomable reason and completely miss the haystack. This caused me to desynchronize and wait for the game to reload, which added even more the slowness of the game.

It really is annoying how slow everything is. Want to open a chest? Just wait a couple seconds while you hold a button. Have to kill a large group of guards? Sit and wait while holding a button until you can counter or dodge or disarm. Want to see the map? Just slowly run to these places, slowly make your way up the building, and then sit there and watch the guy look around for a few seconds while you do nothing and mostly likely nothing interesting is going to be marked on the map. And guess what? They put them all over the place and most of the buildings with perches look the same.

One last game element I'll talk about is the moving around the environment itself. When you're moving and jumping to different things, it never really feels tactile to me. It's because you're just holding these two buttons and it's up to the game to decide whether you land on this object or that one. Or whether you jump up this or just move across. It was the comment on skill that got me thinking about it, but it's not like a Mario game or something where you actually control your jump and get a consistent distance or height. Basically you're just pointing where you want to go and the game decides if you're able to get there or not, and it's not always consistent with it's decision. It's not that I want the game to be Mario or anything, it's just that I don't think there's a particular skill to the platforming here.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Esperado said:
I'm not sure how much the bolded part deals with what you said, so I'll just go through it all. First of all I'll talk about why it sucks ass that you have to run everywhere and the climbing is slow. The climbing is boring for me.

One last game element I'll talk about is the moving around the environment itself. When you're moving and jumping to different things, it never really feels tactile to me. It's because you're just holding these two buttons and it's up to the game to decide whether you land on this object or that one. Or whether you jump up this or just move across..

Well having you climb any faster would made Ezio superhuman, they might as well make the game based on a comic character than something that resembles parkour free-climbing. Infamous, Hulk, Prototype Spider-Man etc... The game is obviously not trying to go for that.

In fact the free-movement/climbing is the standard for these type of games. Play any Tomb Raider, Uncharted or any other game with a similar platforming style & tell me this game is slow.

I also never really had the game decide for me where I'm jumping to. Each edge or jump off area has an exact spot to where to jump off to that leads to where you want, you just need to take it at the right angle or be pressing the right buttons to not overshoot it.

Vek

Esperado said:
It really is annoying how slow everything is. Want to open a chest? Just wait a couple seconds while you hold a button. Have to kill a large group of guards? Sit and wait while holding a button until you can counter or dodge or disarm. Want to see the map? Just slowly run to these places, slowly make your way up the building, and then sit there and watch the guy look around for a few seconds while you do nothing and mostly likely nothing interesting is going to be marked on the map. And guess what? They put them all over the place and most of the buildings with perches look the same.
I definitely agree with how looting boxes is so tedious, however those sync locations can be found by looking at the main map (select/back button) and setting a marker to show it's direction on the mini-map. Only reason why they don't show up at times is because the game hasn't given you reason to go to that area yet, but if you absolutely must, each of the points has an eagle circling above it too. Having said that, I wish it was feasible to play the game without the minimap - don't like having to keep referring back to it.

Feindflug

Well I'm 15hrs into the game and it's amazing so far - the visuals, the story telling, the side-missions variety, the new gadgets, the villa, the amazing assasin's tombs everything looks, feels and plays so much better than the first game...I surely didn't expect such an improvement.

I still have a complaint though not about a game but about something that offended me as a Greek, in a paintings riddle Alexander The Great was mentioned as being from "Macedonia" and not Greece - well the only sure thing is that he was a Greek - even his the name is a compound of the Greek verb ἀλέξω (alexō) "to push back","to hold off" and the noun ἀνδρός (andros), genitive of ἀνήρ (anēr) "man" - the Greek king of Macedon (Macedon (from Greek: Μακεδονία) was an ancient kingdom, centered in the northeastern part of the Greek peninsula, bordered by Epirus to the west, Paionia to the north, the region of Thrace to the east and Thessaly to the south.)...I assume that someone in Ubisoft Montreal was just bad at History or maybe it was intentional? I hope not.

I mention this because it kinda made me feel disappointed and pissed off because I think political propaganda (in a such history accurate game...) is something that it has no place in videogames.

aparisi2274

have a quick question...

I finished the game last night and I wanted to hit up that secret map you get when you preorder the game from Gamestop, the Palazzo de Medici, and I can not find where to access it.

I entered the code when I first got the game, and now I wanted to check it out. Someone said it is a glowing red door on the the Palazzo, but I do not see it anywhere.

Did I already do it and not realize it? Any help would be great.

Thanks

kaizoku

finished the game and got a whole bunch of achievements today, the only 2 I miss now are the 100 feathers and the other which is linked to it. Also finally uncovered the truth video which I thought was awesome
and opened up a few possibilities regarding where the next game might take place.

I then spent a while reading this FAQ which goes into loads of depth about everything in the game, the puzzles, the codex, the truth, all the little clues, the ending and so on, and I have to say, this is probably the best story I've seen in any game ever. Certainly the most impressive effort to weave this intricate plot using real life conspiracies and a smattering of imagination. I haven't delved into a story like this since Lost but I suppose a fairer comparison would be the Da Vinci Code (bah). I could almost believe some of this was vaguely true(ish).

Link here for those interested - Only for those who have finished the game. Nothing but spoilers. Very good read and I even found the speculation interesting.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Finished it a few days ago, some minor achievements to go (feathers, grrr).

Game's surprisingly good!

The only thing I disliked are the assassin's tomb segments - because they made me realize a few years ago the whole game would have been like that instead of the streamlined auto-everything no-challenge the game is.

After the last PoP bombed who knows, we might get a real Prince of Persia game next.

Massa

Dax01 said:
Are any achievements in this game particularly hard to get?

Not really.

Just keep in mind you have to get this one in the single mission you use the flying machine, and you can't replay story missions in the game:

Fly Swatter
Kick a Guard while using the Flying Machine.

kaizoku

Dax01 said:
Are any achievements in this game particularly hard to get?

I found some of them quite unpleasant to get. Not out of my reach like some games though.

The sweeper and sandman achievements seemed out of my reach for awhile, and I do think a lot of luck is involved, thankfully I managed to get them.

Finding 100 feathers though is just....not gonna happen. I don't know how may hours that would take. Even with a guide, there's no indications which feathers you have already found so a dot on a map isn't really going to help too much. Maybe I will bother, I don't know. This is probably my best shot at getting full achievements for a game. Still I've done most of the game, only a handful of races, beat ups, and assassinations to go and I've only found about 33 feathers. Long way to go!

One thing which pissed me of about the game? It tracks which buildings have glyphs but doesn't tell you where they are or let you set a marker to get there via the database. If it wasn't for the internet, I would still be searching for some of those damn glyph buildings, nevermind the glyphs.

Struct09

kaizoku said:
One thing which pissed me of about the game? It tracks which buildings have glyphs but doesn't tell you where they are or let you set a marker to get there via the database. If it wasn't for the internet, I would still be searching for some of those damn glyph buildings, nevermind the glyphs.

The buildings with glyphs weren't too hard for me to find. They don't tell you specifically where each is - but it's always one of the darkened buildings on your map, and you can usually match up the small picture they give you to the shape of one of the buildings.

The feathers I had to use a guide for, but overall the game was a relatively easy 1000/1000.

I just started playing this game and it's tons better than the first installment.

I just got my clothes and got my blade fixed by Da Vinci
...looking forward to some assassinations.

conman

Feindflug said:
I still have a complaint though not about a game but about something that offended me as a Greek, in a paintings riddle Alexander The Great was mentioned as being from "Macedonia" and not Greece - well the only sure thing is that he was a Greek - even his the name is a compound of the Greek verb ἀλέξω (alexō) "to push back","to hold off" and the noun ἀνδρός (andros), genitive of ἀνήρ (anēr) "man" - the Greek king of Macedon (Macedon (from Greek: Μακεδονία) was an ancient kingdom, centered in the northeastern part of the Greek peninsula, bordered by Epirus to the west, Paionia to the north, the region of Thrace to the east and Thessaly to the south.)...I assume that someone in Ubisoft Montreal was just bad at History or maybe it was intentional? I hope not.
Sounds like you need to read up on Greek history and culture. There was no "Greece" in those days, and Alexander did much to unite the disparate city states that we now think of as modern "Greece." He was indeed from Macedonia as was his father. Nothing "political" about it.

EDIT: Especially if you consider that Macedon/ia was dismantled in the 2nd century BC! Unless you're from 156 BC, I have no idea what you could find "offensive." You seem to be confusing ancient Macedonia with modern Macedonia. Modern Macedonia is a creation of the 19th century.

I love this game but they really shit the bed
with the horse sequence in Rome. I had to try jumping across like 10 times before my horse actually jumped the gap. Other than that it was an awesome game.

I do wonder if they planned to make a few more sequences in Rome and cut them out entirely or what? Perhaps they are planning a PSP bloodlines game in Rome, but I'd prefer it if they made some DLC for some Rome stuff or have you play part of AC3 in Rome.

I can't even believe that they were able to fit Rome and Acre on the disc-- I guess they only had to include high detail textures for small sections of those cities, but its still pretty impressive that they had so many different cities with distinct looks in the game. I'm kinda hoping the next game ends up on a next-gen system just because they'd be able to fit more stuff if they were dealing with Bluray only, and there wouldn't be as much pop-in either with more powerful hardware

FTWer said:
Well having you climb any faster would made Ezio superhuman, they might as well make the game based on a comic character than something that resembles parkour free-climbing. Infamous, Hulk, Prototype Spider-Man etc... The game is obviously not trying to go for that.

In fact the free-movement/climbing is the standard for these type of games. Play any Tomb Raider, Uncharted or any other game with a similar platforming style & tell me this game is slow.

I also never really had the game decide for me where I'm jumping to. Each edge or jump off area has an exact spot to where to jump off to that leads to where you want, you just need to take it at the right angle or be pressing the right buttons to not overshoot it.
Honestly I preferred the speed Altair moved at. It really made you feel like you were scaling something enormous with the amount of effort it took him to get up there. Ezio's movements are more effortless. I'm glad they didn't make it any faster than they did or else the animations would look dumb.

Massa said:
You probably didn't miss anything, the checkpoints in this game are very generous.

Which I like. These guys understand that the only thing worse than dying in a game is repeating large sections of it. They took what they were trying to do in sands of time/price of persia next-gen to the next level by removing the frustration without having to make a contrived story element to facilitate continuing where you left off.

Vik_Vaughn said:
I also finished it last night. I was going to go back and get all OCD on the feathers and whatnot, but I think I'll wait until the DLC comes out and give it a shot then.

I am considering going back and finishing up the 'Truth' this weekend. I have about 6 or 7 glyphs still to find.
I ended up finishing the Truth in the natural progression of the game-- I think for story purposes it makes everything a bit clearer if you finish it before the ending.

Uncle

infinityBCRT said:
I love this game but they really shit the bed
with the horse sequence in Rome. I had to try jumping across like 10 times before my horse actually jumped the gap. Other than that it was an awesome game.

You know, you could have just
gotten off the horse and jumped over via a scaffolding...

Uncle said:
You know, you could have just
gotten off the horse and jumped over via a scaffolding...
The question is, why the hell did they give you a horse if you don't need it? I did eventually end up jump across the scaffolding after failing to make the horse jump a few times-- I ended up getting crushed by the gate closing though. When I finally got over the gap with the horse, the gate closed before I got there anyway since the horse was hit by a guard and fell, so I ended up having to go around the gate anyway by climbing around the tower, rendering the horse useless. It was a terribly constructed sequence for an otherwise well polished game.

The one other part I was confused at was when you are in the carnivale hiding among courtesans. A random timer appears for no reason and I had no clue what I was supposed to do. Did I have a certain amount of time to get to a target? To do an assassination? Was I too far from where I was supposed to be? Nope, all I had to do was wait, something that you don't do anywhere else in the game, so it should have been explained. Those two issues should have been picked up by QA.

Again, I love the game, but those two moments were uncharacteristic of the rest of the game.

kaizoku

infinityBCRT said:
The question is, why the hell did they give you a horse if you don't need it? I did eventually end up jump across the scaffolding after failing to make the horse jump a few times-- I ended up getting crushed by the gate closing though. When I finally got over the gap with the horse, the gate closed before I got there anyway since the horse was hit by a guard and fell, so I ended up having to go around the gate anyway by climbing around the tower, rendering the horse useless. It was a terribly constructed sequence for an otherwise well polished game.

The one other part I was confused at was when you are in the carnivale hiding among courtesans. A random timer appears for no reason and I had no clue what I was supposed to do. Did I have a certain amount of time to get to a target? To do an assassination? Was I too far from where I was supposed to be? Nope, all I had to do was wait, something that you don't do anywhere else in the game, so it should have been explained. Those two issues should have been picked up by QA.

Again, I love the game, but those two moments were uncharacteristic of the rest of the game.

or you did exactly what they expected and panicked.

kaizoku said:
or you did exactly what they expected and panicked.
Why would they expect you to panic? Doesn't make sense that the timer appears in the first place. And if you do start panicking and running around, the animus will desync.

conman

infinityBCRT said:
Why would they expect you to panic? Doesn't make sense that the timer appears in the first place. And if you do start panicking and running around, the animus will desync.
But the description of the mission tells you exactly why you're supposed to
lay low and wait.
There was no mystery about it.

conman said:
But the description of the mission tells you exactly why you're supposed to
lay low and wait.
There was no mystery about it.
Everywhere else in the game that a timer appears, you are trained to run after something. There is no logical step between the timer appearing and knowing that you have to wait other than taking a wild guess. Maybe I took my eyes off the screen or something but I don't remember anything saying I had to wait for the duration of the timer. And then every time I restarted that sequence it still didn't say anything about what I had to do. Maybe you got it right the first time and thats good for you, but its still not good game design. Even if I was able to make that logical leap somehow its not good because its inconsistent with every other mission in the game.

faceless007 said:
I remember there being a very clear onscreen objective saying to stay anonymous until the timer runs out.
Perhaps it was there the very first time you do it-- but it wasn't on screen very long if so and was not repeated either if you failed.

edit: heres the forensic evidence :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YbqcYY_InA&feature=related

3:10 in. It does say Remain Anonymous for about 6 seconds, but at the same time I was likely looking at the "You are now NOTORIOUS" message on the left side and the timer which is probably why I totally missed the Remain Anonymous part. And even then I still think it should have been a little more descriptive (such as "Wait for Dante without getting detected" or "Remain Anonymous for 1 minute").

Finished it yesterday.

My god, this game is better than AC1 in every conceivable way! They fixed almost everything that sucked and then some.

This game is comparable with an end of a gen game like GTA San Andreas. There is a richness and completeness of almost everything. Things like making money from your shops or buying paintings wouldn't even sell Ubi more copies but still they implemented it.

And the glyph puzzles were executed perfectly. I didn't even bother about the feathers but I just wanted to see the movie stitched together. Consequently, the glyph puzzles gave much background information concerning the plot.

Korey

infinityBCRT said:
Perhaps it was there the very first time you do it-- but it wasn't on screen very long if so and was not repeated either if you failed.

edit: heres the forensic evidence :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YbqcYY_InA&feature=related

3:10 in. It does say Remain Anonymous for about 6 seconds, but at the same time I was likely looking at the "You are now NOTORIOUS" message on the left side and the timer which is probably why I totally missed the Remain Anonymous part. And even then I still think it should have been a little more descriptive (such as "Wait for Dante without getting detected" or "Remain Anonymous for 1 minute").
Huh?

Your mission is to assassinate Marco at the Carnivale.

As you walk into the Carnivale, she says "Marco is on a boat, just off shore. He's set to make a speech in a few minutes. Use my girls until then. Move with them to stay out of sight."

You walk in further, and a cutscene appears where the guard says "Find him!" This implies that you do not want them to find you.

Then you get a prompt that says "Stay anonymous." with a countdown.

I'm not sure how this mission could be any more clear. I disagree that it's bad design.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Is there any way to know which glyphs you've already done? I know they're in the greyed out buildings, but I just did one for instance and it's still grey on the map.

Korey

Fyrus said:
Is there any way to know which glyphs you've already done? I know they're in the greyed out buildings, but I just did one for instance and it's still grey on the map.
You have to go in your menu -> database -> locations. Go through them and look for the red eye icon in the corner.

Top Bottom