• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III |OT| Easier to read than Ratonhnhaké:ton

Wix

So I started playing MP a couple of days ago. Overall impressed by the changes, especially the merging of kill and stun buttons, wow. Although small, this is a hge improvement, as you previously could run around mashing B and randomly stun your pursuers. Now, your contract gets suspended if you try to stun/kill a NPC. Awesome.

Third ability slot is meh.... I don't really like it. I prefer not being so dependant on abilities, but rather trying to act stealthily, blending into the crowd, using line of sight to identify pursuers, you know, Assassin's Creed. It's just a tiny nitpick though, nothing gamebreaking.

They've also FINALLY improved matchmaking. It's actually relativiley fast now. No more waiting five minutes to get into a game.

However, there's one thing that wasn't an issue in Brotherhood and Revelations; the framerate. Holy shit. It's a lot worse than in the single player mode. If there's a massacre (lots of people chasing eachother to the same spot and then killing eachother at the same time), the framerate seriously dips down to 10-20. This really makes it hard to act smart and fast in a chaotic situation, and I can only hope that they'll fix/improve it in a future update.

Whats the point of crafting? Do these items appear in my homestead after I craft them? There are things like medicine, buttons, clothes, etc. Wtf?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Whats the point of crafting? Do these items appear in my homestead after I craft them? There are things like medicine, buttons, clothes, etc. Wtf?
The "special items" category is the actually useful one, you can use most of those as Connor. Ability to
dual wield pistols
was my personal favorite. Works wonders with a double-barrel pistol.

The interface for crafting is so awful that for making money you're better off growing your
gang of assassins
as soon as possible and
sending them on missions

The point is to make money by selling goods.

The "special items" category is the actually useful one, you can use most of those as Connor. Ability to
dual wield pistols
was my personal favorite. Works wonders with a double-barrel pistol.

The interface for crafting is so awful that for making money you're better off growing your
gang of assassins
as soon as possible and
sending them on missions

I didn't even think that would be a goal. I haven't needed to buy anything and I just finished the game lol.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
So did anybody else find the flag speech really cringeworthy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uy0...ailpage#t=379s
You know I did. The whole town gave me a quite unsettling cult vibe.

Well, what else was a seamstress going to do to benefit the town that saved her ass?
I didn't like her story. It's not to say that
the topic of battered housewives should be removed from games, but if you're going to do it, you better work to write it as best as possible.
I don't think they did a good job with it.

nel e nel

I didn't even think that would be a goal. I haven't needed to buy anything and I just finished the game lol.

Well, I think the designers intended it to be a way to make money, but they didn't really explain it so that it would be apparent. Besides, it was better to just sell pelts by themselves than to waste money on crafting.

And as was said, the only real items you need are Connor's upgrades, and some of the delivery missions require some crafting.

Well, I think the designers intended it to be a way to make money, but they didn't really explain it so that it would be apparent. Besides, it was better to just sell pelts by themselves than to waste money on crafting.

And as was said, the only real items you need are Connor's upgrades, and some of the delivery missions require some crafting.

I really like the backdrop of the Revolution and I hope we get more American settings in the future. But I am baffled by their inclusion of a hunting and crafting system that goes absolutely nowhere. And when its a major component to the hero's backstory. They actually had someone write code to put this stuff into the game and then its inconsequential with very little value added.

The story with Haytham was poorly handled. They almost create a dramatic thread between them but it never gets to the point of being interesting. And then when thats dealt with we get a piss poor resolution with Charles Lee. Someone really dropped the ball here and I hope they do not return for the next game.

malfcn

So I have completed Sequence 6. I don't know why, but I am often confused what I am supposed to be doing, and the story feels weak. Is it just me, or will it pick up?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Yeah, I don't know if I'm digging this. So much game design bullshit when they should've taken the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" approach to some things and "just fucking don't do it because it's stupid" approach to others. Oh, and the character models? Desmond's model? wtf did they do there? >_<

And the story's gotten nauseatingly dry. I don't know if it's Connor's character or what...

Oh, and there's a lot of pop-in, clipping, soldiers and people appearing and disappearing out of nowhere... it's just... how did QA not catch that stuff.

Kjellson said:
The new way of revealing the entire map of an area is an absolute disaster. The previous way was perfect, why make a player explore every damn centimeter of a huge forest when you can just put a bunch of viewpoints here and there?

Whoever made this decision needs to be punished.
Thiiiiiiiiiis, aaaarrrrrgh. :(

I can't get through the plot in this game...because running through trees in the frontier, attacking random redcoats, robbing carts, killing deer and shit is just too much fun.

malfcn

I almost want to restart the game, but had 9 hours in..I must have missed something. Have played everyone so far and it isn't gripping me the same way.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I almost want to restart the game, but had 9 hours in..I must have missed something. Have played everyone so far and it isn't gripping me the same way.
Yeah, I feel the same way.

Just finished Sequence 6 and, well, the game feels really weird. The pacing is really bad, and some of narrative bits feel... um... I understand why the game was ordered in such a fashion, but it's just a little weird to go from
knowing everything to being placed in a Metroid situation where I've lost everything, and I'm just learning how to decrease my notoriety 5-7 hours in when before it was all "here's all the shit you need to know upfront, learn it, know it, practice it, then move on with the game".
I wouldn't have minded if the beginning of the game would have been extra material or an (sequence 3 spoilers)
"another side, another story"
kind of situation.

Just some weird game design stuff. It's the little things. I don't hate the game. I'm just dissatisfied with some of the stuff they chose to do because it feels weird. The game lacks focus. It feels like it's trying to do a lot of things once so they threw three separate stories in there (one of which intertwines loosely with the other two), and it doesn't feel cohesive at all. It bugs me. Desmond sequences feel like wasted potential, which is a shame because the Manhattan bit was kinda reminiscent of the tomb platforming. Also, no, I don't like the control change. I get streamlining, but I suppose I prefer the old one because combat's too easy now (lol, like it was hard before).

I guess I expected something akin to the jump from AC1 to AC2. The jump from AC1 to AC2 was remarkable and there were so many improvements to play, visuals, and the use of the animus in general. I miss the little RPG elements a lot too (ex: upgrading the health meter (it's regenerative now?!)).

Tree climbing's fun, though! I loooove tree climbing. I don't think that hunting for game is bad. I like recruiting people for my castle. I don't know what to think of the OST yet. And the new animations are really nice! Glad they decided to get new ones instead of using the same ones from the Ezio trilogy. The e-mails are still great as usual, and they're funnier because
of Juno learning how to use a computer.

Man, am I alone in really hating how the game's title card came up in this game? Like now that I'm further in, I completely understand the rationalization behind (Sequence 2 end spoilers)
merely showing the text "Assassin's Creed 3" for the title instead of using the Assassin's symbol and the game's logo because you aren't playing as an assassin at that point
, but I wouldn't have minded the title coming up during one of the instances in Sequence 4 (probably one of the bits where you went to get feathers) because it certainly would've felt "whole". I can't help but to feel like how the Ezio games and Liberation handled the title card was perfectly fine, with AC2's being quite wonderful. Am I nitpicking? Sorta, but that's something I got a huge kick out of when I played through the Ezio games and the beginning sequences of Liberation this year.

I'll keep playing to the end to see if my opinion changes, but I don't feel enamoured with this game in the slightest at the moment.

schala , you're quite right ..Recruting people for my forces or to improve the local brotherhood was something that wasn't perfect in brotherhood but felt like it mattered on many occasions. Here it feel like they removed the fun of this .
"how do you think about ship battles ?"

Anyway , The regen health metter is a big no.
not that regen health is bad , but before you has little square that could be lost or not but you could see properly how you did , if you did something crazy like taking of a fort by yourself , if you were badly wounded , you had to heal yourself ..kinda forced you to pay attention. Here once i tried going by the front door, i realised that taking fort was so easy with the regen health.

stremlining transversal was a good idea.. but they messed up badly with battles ..counter is still the most usefull tool ever ..and teh only variation you need aside from scripted events is counter + break , instead of counter + attack

This doesn't feel great at all . the tomahawk as a weapon was a good idea however.

I like recruiting people for my castle.
you wouldn't be a suikoden fan is you disliked that part...

Gregorn

I got AC2 without knowing much about the series and instantly loved it during that moment when you climb the tower with your brother and the title comes up with that awesome theme.

The 'title moment' in AC3 didn't load for me, and I had to kill myself to get it to work. Then the audio cut out during it. I had heard this one was a big rough, but good god. Why the hell didn't they change the combat controls to something even worse, and not give a 'classic' option.

I think morbid couriosity is the main thing that's making me want to keep playing.

isn't the title moment of AC3 when haytam reaches the top of the boat ?

i think it was well done..becaus ehaytam was a great character that did plenty of great things before that ...so assassin like

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yeah, I feel the same way.

Just finished Sequence 6 and, well, the game feels really weird. The pacing is really bad, and some of narrative bits feel... um... I understand why the game was ordered in such a fashion, but it's just a little weird to go from
knowing everything to being placed in a Metroid situation where I've lost everything, and I'm just learning how to decrease my notoriety 5-7 hours in when before it was all "here's all the shit you need to know upfront, learn it, know it, practice it, then move on with the game".
I wouldn't have minded if the beginning of the game would have been extra material or an (sequence 3 spoilers)
"another side, another story"
kind of situation.

Just some weird game design stuff. It's the little things. I don't hate the game. I'm just dissatisfied with some of the stuff they chose to do because it feels weird. The game lacks focus. It feels like it's trying to do a lot of things once so they threw three separate stories in there (one of which intertwines loosely with the other two), and it doesn't feel cohesive at all. It bugs me. Desmond sequences feel like wasted potential, which is a shame because the Manhattan bit was kinda reminiscent of the tomb platforming. Also, no, I don't like the control change. I get streamlining, but I suppose I prefer the old one because combat's too easy now (lol, like it was hard before).

I guess I expected something akin to the jump from AC1 to AC2. The jump from AC1 to AC2 was remarkable and there were so many improvements to play, visuals, and the use of the animus in general. I miss the little RPG elements a lot too (ex: upgrading the health meter (it's regenerative now?!)).

Tree climbing's fun, though! I loooove tree climbing. I don't think that hunting for game is bad. I like recruiting people for my castle. I don't know what to think of the OST yet. And the new animations are really nice! Glad they decided to get new ones instead of using the same ones from the Ezio trilogy. The e-mails are still great as usual, and they're funnier because
of Juno learning how to use a computer.

Man, am I alone in really hating how the game's title card came up in this game? Like now that I'm further in, I completely understand the rationalization behind (Sequence 2 end spoilers)
merely showing the text "Assassin's Creed 3" for the title instead of using the Assassin's symbol and the game's logo because you aren't playing as an assassin at that point
, but I wouldn't have minded the title coming up during one of the instances in Sequence 4 (probably one of the bits where you went to get feathers) because it certainly would've felt "whole". I can't help but to feel like how the Ezio games and Liberation handled the title card was perfectly fine, with AC2's being quite wonderful. Am I nitpicking? Sorta, but that's something I got a huge kick out of when I played through the Ezio games and the beginning sequences of Liberation this year.

I'll keep playing to the end to see if my opinion changes, but I don't feel enamoured with this game in the slightest at the moment.

The logo thing aside, this is pretty much how I feel about the game. To put it short, the game lacks a cohesive vision and feels like they threw random ideas onto the wall and made it stick with each other. As a whole I think the game feels like it's random garble. The individual ideas that make up the game actually don't sound bad on paper but it's when they are in combination with each other that it doesn't work out at all.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I played a bit more of it today. Uh, let's just say that I shouldn't have played Journey or Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed today. Ahaha.

schala , you're quite right ..Recruting people for my forces or to improve the local brotherhood was something that wasn't perfect in brotherhood but felt like it mattered on many occasions. Here it feel like they removed the fun of this .
"how do you think about ship battles ?"
Haven't done much of them yet, but they aren't as big of an annoyance that I thought they were going to be. I say that now, so who knows if my opinion will change.

Yeah, recruiting people here doesn't feel as fun as it was in Revelations or Brotherhood. It feels like there isn't much gravity to the situation you're in, but that's partially because the story has little focus. Like, you have contacts to send out across the Thirteen Colonies and former Nouvelle-France/Lower Canada, but that's kind of it. Uh, it's interesting looking at this stuff from an American perspective because all I learned was the Canadian side of it (so a crapton of stuff about Nouvelle-France, coureur des bois, Ville-Marie, British North America, filles de roi, etc.). It's a change in terms of going from being mostly impartial (ex: AC1 and its games, and the Ezio games) to being a little biased in terms of information learned (ex: AC3).

That's one of the things I like about this series. I love alternate history stuff!

Anyway , The regen health metter is a big no.
Yeah, I'm pretty surprised they decided to include something like that in the first place. I get streamlining, but at least health recovery mechanics in the previous games made it so you'd have to keep upgrading your equipment (which means upgrading shops and improving the conditions of the cities), and you always had to keep an eye on your surroundings (despite counter always being the #1 choice in combat so you aren't likely to get hurt much).

This doesn't feel great at all . the tomahawk as a weapon was a good idea however.
I've felt like the Tomahawk due to its size can sometimes be more useful than the hidden blade.

you wouldn't be a suikoden fan is you disliked that part...
That's the first thing I thought of!

I got AC2 without knowing much about the series and instantly loved it during that moment when you climb the tower with your brother and the title comes up with that awesome theme.
That was truly one of the moments when I started to fall in love with AC2. It was so well-directed.

isn't the title moment of AC3 when haytam reaches the top of the boat ?
Yes. It was nicely done in terms of the skyline part (until the entire text came up across the screen in red and some of the checkpointing UI stuff came up while the title card was still going on for reasons unknown which broke immersion for me), but I felt like it was missing something. It's weird because Liberation didn't make me feel that way.

All of the intros in the Ezio games include him and someone else, and Ezio's Family playing in the background kind of gave the player a little bit of insight into Ezio's personality (ie: he treasures his family and friends dearly). He was reckless and optimistic during AC2's intro because he was with people and an environment he was incredibly familiar and comfortable with. He was unsure of himself in Brotherhood's intro since he had to cope with
more of a leadership role and he didn't seem to find his comfort zone yet
. And he seemed like
he knew what he was doing and ascended to mentor status
in Revelations's intro (even if it didn't use Ezio's Family).

AC3 merely introduced the New World. Perhaps I could read into it and say that perhaps because
of a lack of an Assassin symbol and because the screen gave the player an idea of the size of conquerable land that it gave the player a little insight into how power-hungry the Templars are
, but I get the feeling that I'm giving them far too much credit for that.

The logo thing aside, this is pretty much how I feel about the game. To put it short, the game lacks a cohesive vision and feels like they threw random ideas onto the wall and made it stick with each other. As a whole I think the game feels like it's random garble. The individual ideas that make up the game actually don't sound bad on paper but it's when they are in combination with each other that it doesn't work out at all.
These teams weren't the ones (plural because Ubi credits are usually 100 years long because they need to credit everyone and their mother) who worked on Brotherhood or Revelations, right? So... what happened? It's weird that this game's starting to have a diminishing sense of identity or focus. Some of the parts that were good feel wasted. Some of the parts that didn't work feel they overstayed their welcome. Some of the AI stuff (I approached a mission today and it didn't start), the technical issues, etc. feel worse than other AC games. And that says something.

Man, I could say that about a few games released this year, huh?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
They've also FINALLY improved matchmaking. It's actually relativiley fast now. No more waiting five minutes to get into a game.

*Year later when game online is nearly dead because AC3: Bro/AC3: Rev/AC4 is out*

"Shit guys, the matchmaking sucks ass!"

AKA: New (3 month) game launch. Wait at least until June before saying it's improved since Brotherhood and Revelations felt just as fast when they first launched.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How is the multiplayer for Assassin's Creed 3?

There is some improvements, but I really want some abilities (Mute/forgetting the name of the equivalent in AC3 that is broken since it illuminates people in addition to removing their abilities to counter, the new smoke bomb, really) gone. And the maps suck compared to the Brotherhood Originals. No joke.

rataven

Started this back up after taking a break while waiting for the latest patch, and surprisingly I'm really enjoying it this go 'round. It might have to do with some of the patch fixes -- so thankful they fixed the HUD and removed the 'press O to skip cinematic' prompt, and they've cleaned up several other annoyances like map icons and messages appearing for no reason. This latest patch has probably made the game as good as it's going to get, and while it's still far from perfect, it's at least generally enjoyable now.

How is the multiplayer for Assassin's Creed 3?

It's fun enough if you can play with friends. Wolfpack in particular, as long as your teammates know how to sync kill. The maps really do suck though. Brotherhood's were the best, and it's baffling how they've become so much more horrible with each iteration. I usually stick with Deathmatch when playing solo since the maps are so much smaller.

Gregorn

How many of the optional missions are worth doing? My map seems to be full of so many icons and I don't know what most of them mean.

Stat!

I love the AC Franchise. AC1 to AC: Revelations. Every single game I have enjoyed but I'm only a couple hours into it and I'm not finding it fun.

Maybe it's the combat. It feels different. Not as smooth. Their entire system before worked well. Wasn't confusing. Same with the guns. How come Ezio has a pistol in his armour. It felt fluid. This doesn't.

Furthermore, I'm confused as hell with regards to the story.
Who are the four guys? Why do they matter? Why does killing the guy initially in the first "mission" matter? Why did no one address that I killed Lucy last time as Desmond? Where did his father come from? Was that Desmond's father? Why is there no training centre so I can figure out the combat? Did the brotherhood continue in England? Hwo did it continue?

Even the running feels different. I'm trying to get into it but I've already had a few glitches where I'm forced to reload since it dosn't work or the game screws up (i.e. a man checks for me in a haystack without being anywhere near me to check).

SJRB

Gold Member
I love the AC Franchise. AC1 to AC: Revelations. Every single game I have enjoyed but I'm only a couple hours into it and I'm not finding it fun.

Maybe it's the combat. It feels different. Not as smooth. Their entire system before worked well. Wasn't confusing. Same with the guns. How come Ezio has a pistol in his armour. It felt fluid. This doesn't.

Furthermore, I'm confused as hell with regards to the story.
Who are the four guys? Why do they matter? Why does killing the guy initially in the first "mission" matter? Why did no one address that I killed Lucy last time as Desmond? Where did his father come from? Was that Desmond's father? Why is there no training centre so I can figure out the combat? Did the brotherhood continue in England? Hwo did it continue?

Even the running feels different. I'm trying to get into it but I've already had a few glitches where I'm forced to reload since it dosn't work or the game screws up (i.e. a man checks for me in a haystack without being anywhere near me to check).

Who are they indeed.. Keep playing.

Stat!

Who are they indeed.. Keep playing.

I know that we
"don't know them yet". I know they are on a list. But what are there names? How do they all exist in Boston? I'm just lost. I'm on the mission where I have to free the slaves early on and it's ridiculous. I'm sometimse hopping/jumping/diving on top of the boat and no one cares but I'm walking around normally, and its the end of the world and I fail.

SJRB

Gold Member
I know that we
"don't know them yet". I know they are on a list. But what are there names? How do they all exist in Boston? I'm just lost. I'm on the mission where I have to free the slaves early on and it's ridiculous. I'm sometimse hopping/jumping/diving on top of the boat and no one cares but I'm walking around normally, and its the end of the world and I fail.

I really want to help you, my friend, but answering your questions would spoil certain story elements. All I can say is to keep playing. The explenation will come in sequence

As for the mission structure - it is indeed clumsy. Especially the slave rescue mission is Assassin's Creed at its worst - terrible AI, glitching npc's, social stealth that doesn't work. Pull through and the answers will come.

Certain answers, at least. Sort of. I guess.

So this is my first AC game and I'm loving it so far. Really enjoy the story and setting. Only a couple of hours in. Does most of the hate come from it not being quite as good as previous installments?

So this is my first AC game and I'm loving it so far. Really enjoy the story and setting. Only a couple of hours in. Does most of the hate come from it not being quite as good as previous installments?

Play AC2 after you're done then play through AC3 again. You'll realize quickly.

Siaynoqq

Just started Sequence 9. Shaping up to be the best in the series by far.

The American Revolution provides a much more interesting historical context than the prior games.

I love the slower pace of the beginning -- enough cannot be said about this. Games nowadays try way too hard to be "epic" in a very narrow sense. I think the more action-filled segments in the last couple sequences were that much better because of the buildup. I can only imagine what is still to come.

Also, really enjoying the greater amount of content put into the "modern" timeline. Great backstory done in a way that mixes in gameplay, rather than just throwing cutscenes at you.

Omni

The American Revolution provides a much more interesting historical context than the prior games.

I love the slower pace of the beginning -- enough cannot be said about this. Games nowadays try way too hard to be "epic" in a very narrow sense. I think the more action-filled segments in the last couple sequences were that much better because of the buildup. I can only imagine what is still to come.

Also, really enjoying the greater amount of content put into the "modern" timeline. Great backstory done in a way that mixes in gameplay, rather than just throwing cutscenes at you.

Are you serious?

This is exactly the opposite of how I feel about the game

that's ... intresting ... a weird bug no doubt.

Reminds me of the time the Aquila made a triple front flip during a storm. I guided the ship through a wave, which ended up being so high that I plunged, nose-first, down into the water, and flipped over three times. While we were upside down, one guy casually opened the door from belowdeck and came up (or well, down). I think he was australian.

Actually yeah, where the hell did Desmond's farther come from?

This pissed me off so much. I had to read a wiki to find out that he was the voice at the end of Brotherhood and the man at the end of Revelations. Or maybe I knew he was the man at the end of Revelations but was still confused about why the hell he was there. For a series that recaps the story at the beginning of each game, it's fucking awful at telling you anything important. It just assumes you pick up information from e-mails and shit. I had to dig through the reference section of the wiki just to figure out when I was supposed to learn
that Lucy was a templar.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
This pissed me off so much. I had to read a wiki to find out that he was the voice at the end of Brotherhood and the man at the end of Revelations. Or maybe I knew he was the man at the end of Revelations but was still confused about why the hell he was there. For a series that recaps the story at the beginning of each game, it's fucking awful at telling you anything important. It just assumes you pick up information from e-mails and shit. I had to dig through the reference section of the wiki just to figure out when I was supposed to learn
that Lucy was a templar.
AC is a series that assumes you've played through all the DLC for each game, both of those things were addressed in such content.

that Lucy was a templar.

in brotherhood subject 16 event ( the last one ) , S16 warn you about lucy saying that she is not who you think she is .. then the same subject 16 disclose information aout her in revelations database .. finally as you get numerous flashbacks and emails in "the lost archive " revelation DLC that tells you how subject 16 arrived at abstergo , how he was betrayed by lucy ( and how in turn lucy killed him and trapped his mind in the animus , how he found juno messages for him telling him to help desmond and so on....

As for desmond father, if i'm not mistaken you're supposed to connect the dots by playing desmond sequences in revelations too

Reminds me of the time the Aquila made a triple front flip during a storm. I guided the ship through a wave, which ended up being so high that I plunged, nose-first, down into the water, and flipped over three times. While we were upside down, one guy casually opened the door from belowdeck and came up (or well, down). I think he was australian.

lol that's awesome

Stat!

AC is a series that assumes you've played through all the DLC for each game, both of those things were addressed in such content.

That's fairly lame. People should never have to go through a wikipedia or have had to play the DLC.

These mission are not only boring, but broken. I mean
with Sam Adams, how am I supposed to get to the thing if everyone is covered? Go into combat? What about when he is in the printer?

Can someone tell me how far I am into the game percentage wise? I really hope its less than 30-40%.

Sequence
[6], and I just got hidden blades. Looking at the achievements, there are 9 sequences. I have yet to do one thing exciting except for the action sequence on the boat at the beginning of the game before the title screen. How far am I along in the game? I can see there are 9 sequences and yet I am still not fully equipped as Ezio was.

Although the most infuriating story thing
was when you meet Achilles. "Let me sit down, recap everything, explain to you how Ezio's lineage continued up until me today 200 years later and train you for 3 months...*cut to present day instantly without explaining anything*. I was so excited he was going to explain how the lineage continued and how the Templars got assassin technology and to do that?

Lazy story telling. I want to love ACIII. I loved AC1, ACII, Revelations and Brotherhood. Aside from ACI, I have 100% sync in every game, trying to get all the achievements. This is one of my favourite franchises of all time, and I can't believe some of the design decisions in ACIII. How a franchise with such solid mechanics has seemingly lost that footing. I'll do a bigger write up with my problems with it when I finish the game but I hope it picks up.

Top Bottom