• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Revelations |OT| Requiescat in Pace (56k)

I3rand0

styl3s said:
This must be YMMV because the site says 59.99
B&M only, not online. You also have to get the "Exclusive to Walmart" copy and not the standard edition. I think it's the one with Armor DLC or something.

styl3s

I3rand0 said:
B&M only, not online. You also have to get the "Exclusive to Walmart" copy and not the standard edition. I think it's the one with Armor DLC or something.
hmm interesting i might have to swing by walmart when i go get SR3.

Sinthetic

Vlad the Impaler DLC can be beaten in less than 5 minutes, how sad that they are going to make people pay for this via download sometime soon.

LiK

Sinthetic said:
Vlad the Impaler DLC can be beaten in less than 5 minutes, how sad that they are going to make people pay for this via download sometime soon.
I got 100% sync on my first try too. Nice sword.

iNvid02

Sinthetic said:

i think all the preorder bonus stuff will be available free eventually, same thing happened with brotherhood.

Sinthetic said:
Is this the dlc that comes with the gamestop preorder? Seeing that it's supposed to be 40 in store at Walmart has me thinking I may just cancel my preorder at gamestop.

LiK

RoninChaos said:
Is this the dlc that comes with the gamestop preorder? Seeing that it's supposed to be 40 in store at Walmart has me thinking I may just cancel my preorder at gamestop.
Yup, that's the one.

Hanmik

Has anyone bought the Animus Edition for PS3..? A user on a Danish board has bought it, and he cannot find Assasins creed 1.. is Assasins Creed not included in the Animus Edition..?

iNvid02

Hanmik said:
Has anyone bought the Animus Edition for PS3..? A user on a Danish board has bought it, and he cannot find Assasins creed 1.. is Assasins Creed not included in the Animus Edition..?

its supposed to be included on the same blu ray disc right, i would guess all ps3 copies have ac1

Jeels

In the menu there is a "Revelations Playstation XMB Theme" or whatever, but when I click it nothing happens, whats up with that?

Hanmik

iNvidious01 said:
its supposed to be included on the same blu ray disc right, i would guess all ps3 copies have ac1

ohh didn´t think of that.. thanks.. I guess it´s like LBP 2 where the move game popped up when you put the disc in..

nel e nel

RoninChaos said:

Not terribly surprised that the Vlad DLC is short; I figured it would be the equivalent to the Templar Lairs in Brotherhood.

Keep in mind that Gamestop is selling the Signature Edition which also nets you a copy of the soundtrack, a copy of the animated Embers movie, an MP character model and some in-game weapon upgrades.

LiK

nel e nel said:
Not terribly surprised that the Vlad DLC is short; I figured it would be the equivalent to the Templar Lairs in Brotherhood.

Keep in mind that Gamestop is selling the Signature Edition which also nets you a copy of the soundtrack, a copy of the animated Embers movie, an MP character model and some in-game weapon upgrades.
None of us Signature owners got the OST or movie. My copy only came with the DLC codes.

Jeels

In the early parts of the game one of the DNA sequences says that for full synchronization "Do not fail a single tail". I don't get caught but I still don't get full sync, what gives?

Edit: NVM

rataven

LiK said:
None of us Signature owners got the OST or movie. My copy only came with the DLC codes.
The DLC code is all you need. Use the same DLC code to download the OST and movie HERE. The info is on the back of the code card.

Listening to the OST right now and it's so good. :)

LiK

rataven said:
The DLC code is all you need. Use the same DLC code to download the OST and movie HERE. The info is on the back of the code card.

The fuck? The same code is used to redeem that?

So yeah, went back to EB this morning and gave them shit. They had a sheet of paper with a list of codes that say "This codes gets you the movie, the soundtrack and the DLC".

Anyway, haven't redeemed it yet since I've got class but it better work.

KAOz

Short bus special
Blimblim said:
Took me about 25 hours, 100% all treasures, data fragments, pages, shops and monuments, dens, assassins all maxed, but left most faction missions alone. I took my time and ran most of the time when I wanted to go to one point of the city to another, because I just love the city layout :)

Did you get the Fast Fingers trophy? I swear, I've looted close to a 100 fucking people, and no dice. =/

And yeah, disappointed with
data fragments. Thought they would at least give you a little something for finding all 100. Bah.

Zafir

Got my animus edition this morning. The encyclopedia is pretty damn nice. Disappointed that embers isn't on a blu-ray though. Then again, neither was the film included with the Brotherhood codex edition.

Lothars

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
Is this nation-wide or a specific region issue? Or no information on that?
Quoted because rataven answered
rataven said:

It looks like it's all one code.

LiK

Hela said:
There's someone attacking my den all the fucking time, it's getting pretty anoying.
They only attack when you cause another red alert when the alertness is already 100% aka all red already.

Mr. Sam

MulderWasTaken said:
Is it me or Desmond doesn't look like the Desmond from the previous games? He's uglier this time... Who's this guy!?

rataven said:
Grabbed this from Gamesradar. A shot of before/afters for our whole assassin crew:

1iMLO.jpg

Hixx

Instant-kill combo is waaaaaaaaay too lenient this time. In Brotherhood it felt perfect and quite easy to fuck up but you don't even have to try to time it this time :/

Kaizer

Banned
How do I know if I have the Signature Edition bonuses in-game? I entered the code on PSN Store, it only told me thanks for downloading and there was no option to install anything.

rataven said:
The DLC code is all you need. Use the same DLC code to download the OST and movie [URL="[/URL]. The info is on the back of the code card.

Just gives a blank page.

Davedough

TmHPo.jpg

I'm sorry Ezio. As much as I'd love to see your ending, I have a dark elf gallavanting around Tamreil that requires my full attention. You will have to wait to dispatch foes. =(

About 2.5 hours into the game on Sequence 3. I wanted to plow through most of the tutorial missions, so now I can focus on exploring, collecting treasures, and the like.

Game is brilliant so far, as always. More of the same, but I'm not complaining. The AC series just seems to really click with me.

SarBear

All right, found a real complaint:

In some of the more open areas of the game, it's EXTREMELY annoying trying to avoid conflict when the game suddenly pops-up a group of enemies right beside me (or nearly a few feet away). It's happened about three times so far, the last time leading to a Den Assault in which i lost. :(

I've heard of pop-up before, but that shit is ridiculous. This is around the area where you originally
beat up and hide the bodies of the guitar players in the day time

2 hours in. It's fun but Istanbul doesn't seem to be as exciting as Rome. Granted I've only seen a quarter of the entire map so my opinion might change.

Question: Can you still chain kills? Because I haven't been able to figure it out if you can.

Hixx

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
2 hours in. It's fun but Istanbul doesn't seem to be as exciting as Rome. Granted I've only seen a quarter of the entire map so my opinion might change.

Question: Can you still chain kills? Because I haven't been able to figure it out if you can.

Yes. And it's MUCH easier than in ACB.

gdt

Picked it up for $40 at Walmart here in Allentown, PA.

At that price, day 1, didn't want to wait for the pc version :(.

Skyrim and UC3 multi are sucking my life though. I definitely could've waited, ESPECIALLY WITH ZELDA THIS SUNDAY, but whatever. The problem of too many awesome games is an awesome problem.

Top Bottom