• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro Bot |OT| Robot in disguises

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Finished the worm stage last night (World 2) and then some shit happened on the galaxy map and I followed a trail of something to ANOTHER secret mini level popping up. The surprises don't end huh?

Slow rollin this like a motherfudger

Shin-Ra

Got to admit, I laughed more than I probably should at the level names ‘Wormy Passage’ and ‘Trunk of Funk’.

Double entendre is fun.

Last edited:

Nydius

Astro bot is a great game, i don't like horizon. Its fine to have that opinion FFS.

Of course it’s fine to have different opinions of two vastly different games. But when you say dumb stuff like one out of the ~80 levels in the game spoiled the game for you because you didn’t like the source, you deserve every ounce of shit that gets thrown at you. Instead you just keep doubling down, hilariously.

The only person detailing this thread has been you with your irrational Horizon hate. It was a single level that you never have to play again.

Here, have some tunes to clear your mind:

Gerdav

For those who got Platinum: What was your last trophy before getting it?

Mine was the dolphin ring one.
The golden bot because you need all 300 bots and all puzzle pieces before you can even start the great master challenge, by that point you should have naturally unlocked pretty much everything else or done clean up runs to get them.

Shin-Ra

I had a selection of crash site and game-themed level trophies for the final clean up.

I chose the remaining Precursor Orbs as my finale.

Topher

Gold Member
For those who got Platinum: What was your last trophy before getting it?

Mine was the dolphin ring one.

The Master level was all I had to do to get the Plat

S1mxLdZ.png

LfX37ch.png

sainraja

To the person(s) who created the splashing sprint and to the beat levels, may you forever step on Lego. Completed splashing sprint, while trying to the beat another day. This is flipping harder than bloodborne.
Oh yeah, crazy levels for sure. I have beaten all shape levels and now working on the master one.

ap_puff

Of course it’s fine to have different opinions of two vastly different games. But when you say dumb stuff like one out of the ~80 levels in the game spoiled the game for you because you didn’t like the source, you deserve every ounce of shit that gets thrown at you. Instead you just keep doubling down, hilariously.

The only person detailing this thread has been you with your irrational Horizon hate. It was a single level that you never have to play again.

Here, have some tunes to clear your mind:

Man just leave him alone, he probably feeds off of the negative attention

sainraja

It's ridiculously difficult. I'm glad that I made it, but yeah I'm not touching that Lvl again anytime soon. I'm stuck at Splashing Sprints now 😞
I died in it sooo many times but got the hang of it... it is what sort of trained me for the master level, but I had trouble beating that too.

Last edited:

tommib

I heard bad things about this stage and it almost got me to break my controller but got it and funny enough it took me less then 10 times.

That’s the one I left for the end but now I’m struggling with the Master Challenge which is supposed to be the final final final level.

gow3isben

Hardest Levels:

1. Splashing Sprint
2. Great Master Challenge
3. To the Beat
4. Triangle Armadillo Challenge

These are Gaius level.

Rest of the Challenge levels are Midra level at most.

Last edited:

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
You’re gonna love (note the sarcasm) the last segment of the Great Master Challenge. 😆

I just did that level tonight. It wasnt too bad. Those birds are a pain in the ass lol but for the 2nd set you can fly off to the right and avoid the hard one and then land on the trampoline. The random bird on the right side off the level clues you in on it too

I'll be honest I liked the "demo" version that came with the PS5 better. The music is much better (seriously gpu and cpu songs), the stages are less repetitive. Why did they have to give away the world bosses on the constellations? The animal bosses are meh, it should have been enemies from other PlayStation games.

Dafegamer

I'll be honest I liked the "demo" version that came with the PS5 better. The music is much better (seriously gpu and cpu songs), the stages are less repetitive. Why did they have to give away the world bosses on the constellations? The animal bosses are meh, it should have been enemies from other PlayStation games.
Holy 🧢, I know opinions but there's no way people think the tech demo was better 😬

Top Bottom