• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro Bot Releases September 2024 | State of Play

ZoukGalaxy

Seriously Sony, not even a VR mode ?

anakin skywalker hate GIF

Please tell me there is going to be a ridiculous Astro Bot themed PS5 Pro. I don't have any interest in the Pro but I'd buy one that looks like that ship from the game.

Wonko_C

1.- Release a VR headset.
2.- Only release a couple first party games during launch.
3.- Act surprised the VR headset doesn't sell.

Last edited:

hinch7

Really looking forward to this one. Not played the VR one but if its anything like the demo, should be a bunch of fun.

pasterpl

He says "18 hundred 1872p range right now"

1800p not 1080p. Not sure where you heard 1080 or 720p.
Yeah, watched the whole thing and he is saying native 4K, what is what I would expect. Shame that 120 fps will be ps5pro. Game looks very fun, and I love all Mario on my switch. Willl definitely try it when it releases on pc. Love old school platformsers and this one seems to have it all. I dare to say it might be better than anything from Nintendo’s, based on the videos I have seen. Such a refresher from walking simulators. I really hope this wins many GOTY as it looks awesome gameplay wise. I don’t see anything fresher, more inventive than this this year. Everything else seems like sequels, copycats etc. Stil willl not get ps5 for this game but I am rooting for it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom