• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

At least 148 including 132 children dead as Taliban storm Pakistan school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot

Banned
Fuck

I thought the ISI tacitly supported Al-Qaeda, hence bin Laden's summer home? Should take the opportunity for a purge.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I'm watching this news live on TV right now (Pakistani citizen) and this is just fucking unbelievable. They're showing live images of injured children, like 4, 5 year old KIDS ..

These monsters have no humanity left, they should not be treated as humans anymore. Kill every single one of these fuckers. They attacked an Army school, the Army needs to reply IN FUCKING KIND !

The world would be a much better place then.

bye bye Taliban

..if it were that simple they would have done it already.

The Taliban are just the gun carrying grunts, but it goes much deeper than that in Pakistan, the money and the brains are riddled throughout their society.

You can't kill an ideology with bullets.

Don't have any words for this. Truly horrifying.

Fuck knows how they expect the people of Pakistan to support them after this. They've basically just given the army righteous freedom to wipe them from the face of the planet.

mjontrix

Well they've certainly pissed off the entire Pakistan military with this.

They should probably start digging their own graves at this point.

Mailbox

I just....

May those whom have died rest in peace.

I just can't comprehend the mindset of people who would do this. I get the logistics, but when I think about it, i just can't understand it.

This is beyond.... idk anymore....

adamsapple

'We want them to feel the pain' - Taliban's words as 84 children shot dead

http://www.independent.ie/world-new...-words-as-84-children-shot-dead-30840177.html

Taliban spokesman Mohammed Khurasani claimed responsibility for the attack in a phone call to media, saying that six suicide bombers had carried out the attack in revenge for the killings of Taliban members at the hands of Pakistani authorities.

"We selected the army's school for the attack because the government is targeting our families and females," said Taliban spokesman Muhammad Umar Khorasani. "We want them to feel the pain."

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Get some spec-ops ready and take these fuckers out with surgical precision. shoot them in the stomach so they know true pain.

Operation is still underway. Official operation and army-based updates from here: Asim Bajwa - ISPR

becc1f5832865e88bd74f1bc4ac3606d.png

I can't even imagine the state of the families affected. Soul crushing and deeply saddening. This is beyond a national tragedy now.

StayDead

"We selected the army's school for the attack because the government is targeting our families and females," said Taliban spokesman Muhammad Umar Khorasani. "We want them to feel the pain."

I guess they've never heard that an eye for an eye makes the world blind. Do they not understand that if the Pakistan government is actually killing their families then doing something like this is only going to make it worse? Violence begats more violence, once somebody is violent rather than trying to find a peaceful solution to the problem people seem content in just retaliating in a larger scale.

adamsapple

Operation is still underway. Official operation and army-based updates from here: Asim Bajwa - ISPR

becc1f5832865e88bd74f1bc4ac3606d.png

I can't even imagine the state of the families affected. Soul crushing and deeply saddening. This is beyond a national tragedy now.

The worst part is these fuckers are confirmed suicide bombers, they will just fucking blow themselves up like cowards when they're totally cornered. I doubt they'll be captured and reveal any useful information.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.independent.ie/world-new...-words-as-84-children-shot-dead-30840177.html

Taliban spokesman Mohammed Khurasani claimed responsibility for the attack in a phone call to media, saying that six suicide bombers had carried out the attack in revenge for the killings of Taliban members at the hands of Pakistani authorities.

What a fucking piece of shit.

This is terrible... worst thing to read in the morning.

RIP :(.

Majine

Banned
I wonder what leads grown men to kill children. Do they consider these kids as a lost cause, or is it a "ends justify the means" thing? Either way it's terrible.

Rootbeer

Banned
There are no words... it's a mind breaking scenario to me. I have only vague ideas of how life must be like in the middle east where you have fear that terrible incidents like this can happen in your community. If something like this happened in the USA it's the sort of thing that would reforge the entire country, much like 911 has done. Just holy fuck!

Mailbox

Revenge is a disgusting act that leads to nothing but more pain and hate. Nothing is gained from revenge. Even the sick "satisfaction" those whom seek it will be found to be shallow and a doorway into the pure darkness of the human heart.

Unfortunately these cowards are already part of said darkness...

Fucking assholes!

Ikael

My head tells me to act as ice cold as possible and conduct a surgical police operation that would ensure the biggest possibility of survivality for the kids. Their safety should be priorized over any other concern for vengeance or retaliation. But make no mistake, there should be no single political concession. Not one single one.

That being said, my enraged guts, however, tell me to execute 400 taliban prisioners, one per kidnapped children. Then swear to execute yet another 400 additional taliban if said children are not inmediatly released.

Regardless of the outcome, the more I see acts like these, the more I adhere to the way both Israel and Russia dealt with terrorism: you gotta make terrorist attacks a poor return of investment for the perpetrators, in terms of both political and human costs.

No doubt some media personalities like the Lal Topi Wala will blame Indian's RAW for this attack and people will believe them.

Pakistan needs to crush terrorism with full force, stop supporting outfits like LeT as well.

Peru

Regardless of the outcome, the more I see acts like these, the more I adhere to the way both Israel and Russia dealt with terrorism: you gotta make terrorist attacks a poor return of investment for the perpetrators, in terms of both political and human costs.

Israel and Russia dealt with every perceived annoyance as 'terrorism' in brutal ways and created more actual terrorism than you could possibly foresee in the process. They're the worst example you could find.

Seanspeed

Banned
I wonder what leads grown men to kill children. Do they consider these kids as a lost cause, or is it a "ends justify the means" thing? Either way it's terrible.
They're inhuman. There is no explaining it. There will be no peace with them. There will be no reasoning. They simply need to be expunged from this planet and anybody who signs on with the Taliban should be executed for being a horror to our species.

Azih

Afghani style instability seeped into Pakistan ages ago and this is a clear example of it. Unfortunately even something as heinous as this probably won't bring Pakistanis together to fight it.

Edit: Tossing babies off walls was standard operating procedure when an invading army took over a city. The Taliban ain't shit on Genghis Khan. Let's not get crazy now.

sersai

Neo Member
please see that they are killing muslims and also kids. I just want to say that do not hate all other innocent muslims and islam when these terrorists (ISIS,al qaeda etc) killed christian or other people.

How do these people have any public support after carrying out atrocities like this?

Let's ask the people in the tribal areas who they think are responsible:

Q12. Who do you consider the most responsible for the violence that is occurring inside FATA today?

Al-Qaeda and other Arab and foreign fighters 7.3 %
Pakistani military and ISI 6.5 %
India 13.2 %
The United States 40.3 %
Afghan Taliban 3.9 %
Pakistani Taliban 11.0 %
Israel 7.4 %
Refused 3.5 %
Don’t know 6.9 %

http://www.understandingfata.org/en/

Let's ask the people in the tribal areas who they think are responsible:

Q12. Who do you consider the most responsible for the violence that is occurring inside FATA today?

Al-Qaeda and other Arab and foreign fighters 7.3 %
Pakistani military and ISI 6.5 %
India 13.2 %
The United States 40.3 %
Afghan Taliban 3.9 %
Pakistani Taliban 11.0 %
Israel 7.4 %
Refused 3.5 %
Don’t know 6.9 %

http://www.understandingfata.org/en/

More people believe its India and the US than the rest of the list put together. Fucking hell, its a party living next door to these nutjobs.

Prine

Banned
Hope Pakistani army wipe these cowards out. Melala became a symbol of Taliban resistance, the whole country need to wake up and see what these cowards have done, come together and support their annihilation , use Melala bravery as their strength. Their seems to be widespread support for Taliban only because theyre a force against the west and nothing else (backwards mentality), hope they can see the evil theyve been supporting and encourage their destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom