• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

strobogo

Banned
TNA is filmed before a live studio audience... bothers to show up.

iURuCPB0swz2.gif

Ithil

Main event of the next NXT special is
Adrian Neville vs Tyson Kidd vs Tyler Breeze vs Sami Zayn in a Fatal Fourway for the NXT title

Vylash

Adrian Neville vs Tyson Kidd vs Tyler Breeze vs Sami Zayn in a Fatal Fourway for the NXT title

The fuck? Unless Breeze gets a one on one title shot leading up to it this makes no sense, especially for Zayn who Breeze beat to win the title shot in the first place

Pimpwerx

Nope. Dying WCW is funny and entertaining. Dying TNA is boring
You say that now. What if they unveil the mythical cage on a pole on a cage match tonight?

Dying WCW brought us the completely unsafe triple cage. I expect nothing less from the last pages of Russo's playbook. I know he's gone, but they'll probably still get more shitty ideas from him. PEACE.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo

I'm fine with this.

Outside of the above sooilers, I'd rather not know. You can reveal if they are satisfactory match-ups though. No Mojo Rowley. No French tag team boring the crowd. That type of 'spoilers' are fine with me.

Heel

Roseanne. Bray was slouched back, resting a beer on his belly.

Bray is a perfect match for the filthy Rosesanne household. He must live on the other side of town. An excellent sitcom foil for John.

Middle America will just love his signature catchphrase.

Heel

Lovable friend Daniel: Oh shoot, late for my hospital appointment. See you at the bar tonight, John!

John: Sure thing. Just be careful on the stai-

*loud crashing heard off camera*

John: Not again!

*roaring laughter*

DMczaf

Leave it to GAF to turn just about any thread into a discussion about "racism"

First pics of Er Wang Dong since it was so hard to get

Oh boy, there's more.
http://backslashbunny.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/racism-2/

[redacted]: Most people really take offense to when you say they say something racist.
me: Yeah, I know.
People hate being told they’re wrong.
They get all defensive.
Freak out.
It’s human nature.
[redacted]: Yeah.
me: That doesn’t make them right.
It just makes them willfully ignorant.

... My god.

Gorillaz

Lovable friend Daniel: Oh shoot, late for my hospital appointment. See you at the bar tonight, John!

John: Sure thing. Just be careful on the stai-

*loud crashing heard off camera*

John: Not again!

*roaring laughter*

I like the double play on words, friend

Very Creative

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Jack Swagger walks nextdoor to give his neighbor Lana a present
Lana- What could a puny American offer me?
*Lana opens gift and holds it up*
an American flag Bikini? (said wakini)

Audience laughs

Pimpwerx

This is a really small venue. The crowd is hot though...wait...they went back to the hexagon again? When did this happen? PEACE.

Pimpwerx

EC3 isn't bad on the mic. That segment got infinitely better once he took the mic. He's got a weird look though. PEACE.

strobogo

Banned
John Cena walks in on his neighbor, Bray, riding a bike on a treadmill

John Cena: That's not exactly what I had in mind when I said, "hustle". * Stare at camera*

Pimpwerx

This isn't the Hammerstein Ballroom, is it? If it is, it looks really small with the improved lighting. Looked like it seated more than this in the ECW broadcasts. PEACE.

Top Bottom