• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

I know that Joe hates his life and his career choices, but he's got to get a hold of his weight. He looks unhealthy fat now. Just sloppy looking. Not big Samoan dude who will fuck you up, but a dude who got married and gave up on life. Except his job is to be on TV with little clothing and engage in some kind of athletic competition/entertainment. They should send him to OVW like WWE did with Big Show in 2000. He went went from WWF Champion and in the main event of Wrestlemania to OVW within 6 months. If he can get that kind of demotion and get his shit together, Joe has no excuse.

Joe just hasn't been himself since about 2010 or so. When I saw his promo last night, all I could see was double chin. I used to be able to overlook it, but he just keeps getting bigger and bigger. He's still good in the ring, and if he lost some of that weight he could be great again.

crGgm.gif

I love to see another Empty Arena match in WWE like they did in TNA with Angle/Sting

But with a better outcome than that

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I know that Joe hates his life and his career choices, but he's got to get a hold of his weight. He looks unhealthy fat now. Just sloppy looking. Not big Samoan dude who will fuck you up, but a dude who got married and gave up on life. Except his job is to be on TV with little clothing and engage in some kind of athletic competition/entertainment. They should send him to OVW like WWE did with Big Show in 2000. He went went from WWF Champion and in the main event of Wrestlemania to OVW within 6 months. If he can get that kind of demotion and get his shit together, Joe has no excuse.

Maybe WWE could try that with Punk. Since signing his 'long-term, lucrative contract' he has:

- Got sloppy in the ring
- Got boring on the mic
- Lost any sense of drive or determination for the product and fans.
- Got a huge ass gut

Send him back to NXT.

Will it:

a. Break down into a fight
b. Appear to break down into a fight, but not because they know people expect that
c. Something else

C) Wade Barrett returns and uses his newly enhanced bare knuckle brawling skills to out punch everyone else involved, his strikes clash with the WMD but Barrett's so superior to Show that Show cannot compare and gets flung into the turnbuckle from the clash knockback. In the wake of the destruction Barrett signs the contract, Punk vs Barrett at Summerslam.
Punk is also in awe of his facial hair.

somedevil

Maybe WWE could try that with Punk. Since signing his 'long-term, lucrative contract' he has:

- Got sloppy in the ring
- Got boring on the mic
- Got a huge ass gut

Send him back to NXT.

lol, yeah no. The Punk hate here is gets close to sad sometimes.

Sokantish

- Got sloppy in the ring
- Got boring on the mic
- Got a huge ass gut

Send him back to NXT.

I really think this post is a joke. but I'M NOT SURE

Brinbe

Been a while since I've been able to watch Raw live... haven't missed it at all, but let's see if I've missed out at all.

Oh, starting with zzzzlow, don't think so.

Kenobi

So Punk has been complaining that he's being pushed aside and that the title is not the focus, and yet, the champ is still curtain jerking? WTF whyyyy

Top Bottom