• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Nncva.jpg

Why she sad GAF?

Alucard

Banned
No Raw for me tonight. Sorry guys, but I'm tapping out. I'll just read the results online and try to find the stuff worth watching on youtube.

Kaladin

No Raw for me tonight. Sorry guys, but I'm tapping out. I'll just read the results online and try to find the stuff worth watching on youtube.

Probably the same for me tonight......I have no interest in WWE going forward. I may watch it in about 30 minutes on the DVR tomorrow morning.

Alucard

Banned
Probably the same for me tonight......I have no interest in WWE going forward. I may watch it in about 30 minutes on the DVR tomorrow morning.

Outside of Bryan, Punk, and Jericho, there's nothing else I really care about. Tyson Kidd is probably never getting a push, so why bother?

Don't care about...

HHH
Cena
Big Show
Del Rio
Sheamus
Lesnar
Divas
Etc.

Kaladin

Outside of Bryan, Punk, and Jericho, there's nothing else I really care about. Tyson Kidd is probably never getting a push, so why bother?

Same here. Jericho is leaving for a while, Punk is in feuds I really don't care about and Bryan is wrestling Kane....in what is probably the beginning of a spiral to mid card hell.

NOAH "MITSUHARU MISAWA MEMORIAL NIGHT", 13.06.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
2,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x26w2p

1. Atsushi Kotoge vs Kikutaro

2. Daisuke Ikeda & Takuma Sano vs Genba Hirayanagi & Kentaro Shiga

3. Mohammed Yone & Ricky Marvin vs Katsuhiko Nakajima & Satoshi Kajiwara

4. Shane Haste, Mikey Nicholls & Zack Sabre Jr. vs Luke Gallows, Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish

5. Tamon Honda & Masao Inoue vs Maybach Taniguchi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru

GHC Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

6. Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki (c) vs Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori

MITSUHARU MISAWA MEMORIAL MATCH;

7. Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Akitoshi Saito vs Takeshi Morishima, Kensuke Sasaki & Shiro Koshinaka

Good show here in memorial of the late, great Mitsuharu Misawa. Check out the fun opener between NOAH new boy Atsushi Kotoge and the comedy wrestling legend Kikutaro and the enjoyable gaijin 6-man tag as Australian duo TMDK and Zack Sabre Jr. take on Luke Gallows, Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish. Also, Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki defend the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles against Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori in an absolutely crazy match, and a good main event as Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Akitoshi Saito take on Takeshi Morishima, Kensuke Sasaki & Shiro Koshinaka to pay tribute to Pro-Wrestling NOAH founder Mitsuharu Misawa.

Have you seen 123 Kid vs El Generico from last year's KOT's? It was an easy ***1/2 to ****.

Yeah, I was going to mention that - Waltman performed so well that whole weekend, he really showed a side of himself that hadn't been seen for years. Hope he can bring it in similar fashion this year, despite any problems he's had since last years.

Kaladin

Yeah, I was going to mention that - Waltman performed so well that whole weekend, he really showed a side of himself that hadn't been seen for years. Hope he can bring it in similar fashion this year, despite any problems he's had since last years.

I'm more worried about Aldo Montoya.....we haven't heard from that guy since like 1997.

Paddy Power will open up markets for Summerslam tonight... so I will watch RAW for my plans to win millions.

My plan is to back Ziggler to win <---- Great Plan

Kaladin

Paddy Power will open up markets for Summerslam tonight... so I will watch RAW for my plans to win millions.

My plan is to back Ziggler to win <---- Great Plan

Would you favor Triple H or Lesnar though? That is a toss-up.

Personally, I'd go with Lesnar since they are using HBK in the match to probably set up a Mania match.

I love the way she she sells, poses and dresses

I like it when she undresses, myself. She's such a cutie. Her and Kaitlin are really quirky, nerd girls that don't really fit in with the Eve/Kelly/etc model.

My hope for tonight's show is we can get one week of Brock looking like a threat/menace before he has to job to HHH.

Would you favor Triple H or Lesnar though? That is a toss-up.

Personally, I'd go with Lesnar since they are using HBK in the match to probably set up a Mania match.

No idea. Ziggler is the only on I would bet on early, as Jericho has pretty much came back solely to put some of the younger guys over

somedevil

Summerslam has probably 3 more matches on the card. So what would you guys pick for the 3 matches out of the feuds they have going right now:

Tag Team Triple Threat
Rey vs Miz
Cesaro vs Santino
Sandow vs Funkasauras
Ryback vs Jinder

Sokantish

Oh how wrong you are. I just saw a teaser for a new wrestler debuting. Some guy named Wade Barrett. He has a sweet beard, dude. Okay and Smackdown is worth it alone for Daniel Bryan. Do you hate Daniel Bryan, is that it Net_Wrecker?

Kaladin

Oh how wrong you are. I just saw a teaser for a new wrestler debuting. Some guy named Wade Barrett. He has a sweet beard, dude. Okay and Smackdown is worth it alone for Daniel Bryan. Do you hate Daniel Bryan, is that it Net_Wrecker?

Quit trying to fool us, everyone knows that Daniel Bryan is a Raw Superstar now.

Top Bottom